New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Acquired these some time ago, but managed to take pics of them today.

Florida Panthers Starter Center Ice Authentic 3rd Jersey. This will become a Bure.

IMG_09831.jpg

Ottawa Senators CCM 6100 Team Issued Authentic Road jersey. This will become Alfredsson with Stanley Cup Finals 2007 patch. Thanks to Bobcat1988 for hooking me up with this.

IMG_09821.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not that exciting for most of you guys, but this is my first authentic. Preds 54 team-issued white jersey from Xahlgoalie. Thanks much man!

I love those jerseys. Who's it gonna be?

Probably not that exciting for most of you guys, but this is my first authentic. Preds 54 team-issued white jersey from Xahlgoalie. Thanks much man!

No way man, that is awesome. You definitely went about it the right way, you got the best possible product at a great price and its something only a few people have. Nice pick up. Id say about 75% of people on here (myself included) wish they were able to make a purchase that good as their first one.

Erat, one of my favorite players in the NHL and also one of the most underrated and loyal

Nice choice, I was lucky enough to get one of this game worns from this season, you can see it in my link below if you want.

I got these two back from Custom Crafted today. I'm very pleased with the results, as well as the turnaround time.

Wow, is that a game issued Bruins WC jersey? It's a 2.0 correct?

I love those Preds jerseys I think I might get myself one with TOOTOO on it.

Wow, is that a game issued Bruins WC jersey? It's a 2.0 correct?

It is a 2.0 It is one of the absurdly priced ones that popped up on ebay (though I worked out a little bit better price with the guy). But Bruins WC 2.0s don't pop up all that often and I wanted it. I also wanted it done right, and Custom Crafted was certainly the right place to go.

file-30.jpg

file-31.jpg

Add me to the Nashville chorus. Got to get me one of those.

I think if I was going to buy a non-Rangers jersey, besides the old Mighty Ducks, I think the only thing I'd consider is one of those new Preds jerseys. Those things are great, nice score.

I need a 91-92 SOOOO bad. You're killin me!

Believe it or not, I'm actually kicking myself. I only picked it up because it was available along with a bunch of other jerseys, and I only bought it for a fellow collector, whom I offered it to cheap. I'm pretty sure I could have bought it for myself even cheaper, and either kept it or flipped it, but I wanted to hook up both, the seller for hooking me up, as well as my fellow collector who's a die-hard pens fan. Now that I've received it, I kinda wanna just say - "Screw you, don't send me any $$$, I'm keeping it!!!" ...but I wouldn't/couldn't do that :P

Hey Slim,

As usual, beautiful pickups! On the Leafs, what kind of fight strap does it have? It looks somewhat wider than a loop.

Some nice ultrafils

'86-87 Leafs -

I'm quite excited to get it patched up and customized :D

Still can't belive you got all that goodness from one seller.

Hey Slim,

As usual, beautiful pickups! On the Leafs, what kind of fight strap does it have? It looks somewhat wider than a loop.

Thx :D

Ya, it's a snap/velcro style -

2587061760105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm probably going Clark with this one, so I was checking out some of his gamers for reference, and check the FS in those -

2114757500105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2645514350105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Think he liked to chuck 'em? Speaking of which, this never gets old -

Still can't belive you got all that goodness from one seller.

I still have a few more to post including the blue twin to that one....but believe you, me, it took some time and effort to get 'em...not to mention a few bucks.

Thanks, man. Then that's the first year I've seen that snap strap used. I'm pretty sure the year before that (1985-86) the Leafs used a loop strap. Pretty wild strap setup on the Clarks!

Nice haul Chris I can't wait to see the Clark once you're done with it.

This is what was used in '85 Leafs -

Now I'm curious about something- from the hem logos it looks like those two pictures may be of jerseys from 2 different seasons. The first looks like an '84-85, but the second looks like an '85-86 (or perhaps even later because there appears to be a snap/velcro strap that was cut off). Is this correct? I hope so, because I think it was you I learned this from! Or do I need to go back to school? :)

The main reason I come to the 'New Arrivals' page? To gawp at Slim's collection and be extremely, extremely jealous. :lol:

Love that style of Leafs' jersey, can't wait to see it all suited-and-booted!