New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Wait, so we are allowed to post horrible things in other languages? Cool beans! I've got some French and Spanish phrases I've been looking forward to using!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute...does that all translate to BOPPITY BOOPY?? BEEPITY BOOPITY BOPPITY-BAH-BAH!

I was reading that infront of my grandmother and she hit me with a wooden spoon. :noway:

I got this today from a poster on the Facebook page I admin, a Dustin Jeffrey WBS Penguins home gamer from 2009-10. I've been trying to get a Jeffrey jersey for a year, but the WBS team store messed up a custom order and the jersey never got done. Plus, his gamers can be awfully expensive for an AHL-er, so finally, I was able to land one I could afford. I wasn't necessarily looking for only a game worn, but I'm happy with this one.

Jeffreyfront.jpg

Jeffreyback.jpg

Obviouisly the WBS Pens are a mortal enemy by birth but that is a really cool jersey. Some AHL teams gamers are so insanely expensive, its awesome to finally land one from a player you like. I've got a gem of a Hershey coming soon.

Obviouisly the WBS Pens are a mortal enemy by birth but that is a really cool jersey. Some AHL teams gamers are so insanely expensive, its awesome to finally land one from a player you like. I've got a gem of a Hershey coming soon.

Haha. I can say that after seeing some of Hershey's auction prices, us WBS people do not spend money nearly as well as you guys do!

Yeah Hershey prices are crazy and they are not even set by a 3rd party company like MeiGray, its all by fan demand.

I noticed he's slanging some Canucks 2.0's, for a hefty price.

and Pens, Oilers, Habs, Bruins, Rangers and Caps.

Now that's a cool Whale logo ... unlike this one :angry:

Bring back the Wolfpack!

Thanks to Matt (CJ variety) for working out a trade with me that allowed me to get this:

Casey Cizikas 2011-2012 Bridgepor Sound Tigers

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

Photomatch (Going to buy the non-watermarked picture from the photographer when I go up to BPort in the Fall)

CaseyCizikasBridgeportPhotomatch.jpg

Thanks to Josh (Islesphan25) for the tip/buying the jersey and selling it to me, even though he wanted to keep it.

Casey Cizikas 09-10 Mississauga St. Michael's Majors

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

And one group shot of all my Casey Cizikas jerseys!

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

Funny thing is each jersey is a different size! The Mississauga St. Mike's Majors is a 54, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers is a 58, and the Islanders is a 56. All are 2.0s

Dear Mr. Fake Jersey Spammer,

If I may quote TOOL "Figlio di puttana, sai che tu sei un pezzo di merda? ... Crepa, pezzo di merda, e vai a sucare cazzi su un aereo!"

Thank you.

LOL quite fitting since I just came back from a 3 week stay in Italy :)

This was quite the funny read....

So this arrived today, but it's not actually mine; I just had a front crest screened on for a fellow board member here, and it turned out pretty darn sweeeet!!!

That would be me........

on another note.....I found this on my return from Italy, courtesy of AngeloS76 who took these to custom crafted for me.

2003-04 Tim Thomas first NHL game - size 60G

th_IMG_0396.jpg th_IMG_0397.jpg

2010-11 Tim Thomas SCF game 7 jersey - size 58G

th_IMG_0398.jpg th_IMG_0399.jpg

Hey red, how do I get my hands on one of those?

Byramlake on eBay has some connection to the team. He has several gamers on eBay right now. All nice prices. Mine came with a Whalers store tag in the collar. He may be selling what the team can't. My price was well below the tag price.

Nice guy, great communication if you buy one.

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0, size 56, 2012 Columbus Blue Jackets Shawn Hunwick Alternate Jersey

I love the design and as a UofM guy I always loved Hunwick. This jersey was worn on March 28, 2012, against the Detroit Red Wings at Nationwide Arena. Hunwick was the backup goalie and did not feature in the actual game. Hunwick was signed to a one day amateur tryout contract on March 28, so he could serve as a backup to Allen York, due to an injury to Steve Mason that morning.

The jersey was a game issued Mayorov from the 2011-2012 season, with no set stamping. Finding pics of Hunwick during warm-ups and his jersey in the locker room he wore a recycled 2010-2011 with the JHM on the back collar and Reebok wordmark sewn over the vector, like this one.

DSCN2021.jpg

DSCN2024.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0, size 56, 2012 Columbus Blue Jackets Shawn Hunwick Alternate Jersey

I love the design and as a UofM guy I always loved Hunwick. This jersey was worn on March 28, 2012, against the Detroit Red Wings at Nationwide Arena. Hunwick was the backup goalie and did not feature in the actual game. Hunwick was signed to a one day amateur tryout contract on March 28, so he could serve as a backup to Allen York, due to an injury to Steve Mason that morning.

The jersey was a game issued Mayorov from the 2011-2012 season, with no set stamping. Finding pics of Hunwick during warm-ups and his jersey in the locker room he wore a recycled 2010-2011 with the JHM on the back collar and Reebok wordmark sewn over the vector, like this one.

Who did you have letter it? Looks like they did a good job. The letters are a little to close together, but everything else looks good.

Who did you have letter it? Looks like they did a good job. The letters are a little to close together, but everything else looks good.

I had EPS do it. The name letters are a bit tight, but I also think they did a good job overall.

Haven't been around much due to travels and such but I have a few I got over the summer.

2007 WHC GW Patric Hornqvist

P1010197-vi.jpg

P1010198-vi.jpg

2012 WJC D2 GW Team Estonia Leppimann

P1010191-vi.jpg

P1010192-vi.jpg

A sweet Team Canada from the 90s. Might get this one made into a Kariya but it's only a replica.

P1010190-vi.jpg

Love the Hornqvist and Estonia jerseys. I wish more gold Sweden jerseys came up. I almost bid on that one myself but its so close to the one I already have.