Jump to content

Nameplates Needed


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking to pickup a couple of Edge nameplates for my North Dakota 7287 jerseys, one Black that would fit Boeser and one white that would fit Stecher.

Let me know if anyone can help me out.

 

Thanks!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018-04-23 at 9:28 AM, KB67 said:

Looking to pickup a couple of Edge nameplates for my North Dakota 7287 jerseys, one Black that would fit Boeser and one white that would fit Stecher.

Let me know if anyone can help me out.

 

Thanks!!

Nobody had any black Edge nameplates available? Also now looking for a blue one....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

I got it...but the question is...what are YOU gonna do for ME?

I offer money and snarky comments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Hmmm...how about other material?

Sadly, I have nothing to trade. All of the nameplates I have are earmarked for specific jerseys. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 2:11 PM, TheKevinShow said:

I'm looking for a Maple Leafs blue airknit.

Still looking for this. Also, what chance is there that I can find enough red Pro Player material to make a Panthers nameplate?

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Still looking for this. Also, what chance is there that I can find enough red Pro Player material to make a Panthers nameplate?

Is it the same Red the Devils use? EPS has it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Is it the same Red the Devils use? EPS has it. 

I know that it’s just a block font, but is there any quirks of the font that I should make sure to point out to EPS since they didn’t do those jerseys?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I know that it’s just a block font, but is there any quirks of the font that I should make sure to point out to EPS since they didn’t do those jerseys?

I’m not familiar with the font, I’m sure someone else here can answer. But the short answer is you should get as many pictures as you can provide and they’ll do their best to follow them. If you can find the exact guy you want on a game worn, obviously that would be best. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have any need for the blue on this Rockies Cooper jersey?
 

I bought it for the white material.  The blue is tall enough both across the arms and the waist to probably get a name plate.  Ranges from 3.5" to 3.75"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hockey-Jersey-Colorado-Rockies-Blank-Adult-M-Cooper/382016513170?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Edited by blurryhaze312
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone happen to have a yellow Edge 2.0 nameplate (for a Penguins 2017 SS)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kolbe31 said:

Anyone happen to have a yellow Edge 2.0 nameplate (for a Penguins 2017 SS)?

Try sending a message to Jersey Baron.  I got mine from him quite a while ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the hunt for Burgundy Starter Mesh for a first year Av's jersey.  It could be super short as I am OK doing a Roy jersey, but would rather do a Forsberg or Sakic jersey.

Also - I have a bunch of Yellow Air-Knit material if anyone need it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a Nordiques blue ultrafil nameplate, please PM, any help would be appreciated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Flyers orange flo-knit.  I need a piece.  Anybody?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Flyers orange flo-knit.  I need a piece.  Anybody?

How long you need? I had a nice long piece, but stupidly cut it in half.  I can measure when I get home today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 10:04 AM, spudrock512 said:

I'm on the hunt for Burgundy Starter Mesh for a first year Av's jersey.  It could be super short as I am OK doing a Roy jersey, but would rather do a Forsberg or Sakic jersey.

Also - I have a bunch of Yellow Air-Knit material if anyone need it.

Try looking for Washington Redskins Starter jerseys made in El Salvador on Ebay. There are a ton on there for pretty cheap. I am not 100% sure it's a match but I have had a long standing theory that it's a match. It looks like it's the same color and material to me. It's worth a shot for how cheap they are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...