Edited by LAK74

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Those don’t look like Air-Knit. Looks more like Stretch Mesh? Hard to tell from pics though. That pic looks familiar. Someone on the board?

Yeah, they're mine. I cut them from a TI Dallas Stars jersey. They're EDGE air knit

3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Yeah, they're mine. I cut them from a TI Dallas Stars jersey. They're EDGE air knit

Thought I recognized them.  Just FYI, the material itself is not "Air-Knit".  It is Stretch Mesh, the stuff on the backs of the Edge jerseys.  Air-Knit is the material on the front of the jersey with the diagonal holes.  Just don't want you to have an eBay dispute on your hands if someone thinks they're buying CCM/Reebok air-knit.

26 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Thought I recognized them.  Just FYI, the material itself is not "Air-Knit".  It is Stretch Mesh, the stuff on the backs of the Edge jerseys.  Air-Knit is the material on the front of the jersey with the diagonal holes.  Just don't want you to have an eBay dispute on your hands if someone thinks they're buying CCM/Reebok air-knit.

Isn't that the same stuff the Edge nameplates are made of?

Here's a pic I had laying around.  The material on top (where the Reebok wordmark is) is Air-Knit.  The stuff on the bottom below the seam is Stretch Mesh (or EDGE material).  So, which do you need @TheKevinShow?

Air-Knit vs Stretch Mesh

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Here's a pic I had laying around.  The material on top (where the Reebok wordmark is) is Air-Knit.  The stuff on the bottom below the seam is Stretch Mesh (or EDGE material).  So, which do you need @TheKevinShow?

Air-Knit vs Stretch Mesh

That picture says everything I was going to say.

Then I don't think that what mdwsta4 has is what you want.  You want the old Air-Knit that is harder to find.  I'd bet that EPS has it if you're going to be sending it there anyway?

10 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Then I don't think that what mdwsta4 has is what you want.  You want the old Air-Knit that is harder to find.  I'd bet that EPS has it if you're going to be sending it there anyway?

Nope, this is for a Koho Coyotes authentic that'll be going to Artcraft. Given the fact that the rep I spoke to was insistent that they've never done the Coyotes jerseys with nameplates (despite photographic evidence to the contrary) I'd like to provide a nameplate to ensure things go off without a hitch.

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Mdwsta4’s nameplates are indeed airknit, not mesh.  I think he just wanted to say they were airknit from an Edge jersey, not that they were Edge mesh.

7 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Mdwsta4’s nameplates are indeed airknit, not mesh.  I think he just wanted to say they were airknit from an Edge jersey, not that they were Edge mesh.

Now I’m totally confused. 

Look at the pics in his For Sale thread here; the sharpness is better, and the plates are clearly airknit.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Look at the pics in his For Sale thread here; the sharpness is better, and the plates are clearly airknit.

Now I see it.  Yes, definitely Air-Knit.  Was hard to tell from the pics in the eBay auction but in his for sale thread you can see better.

3 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Isn't there a difference between Reebok airknit and CCM/Koho airknit?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 9:34 AM, spudrock512 said:

Looking for a White Starter "Star-Knit" Nameplate.  Doesn't have to be long, I can make a four letter name work if need be.  Hoping someone has some out there.  

BTW, I have some yellow air-knit material if anyone needs it.  I am not sure what it could be used for, but if anyone is looking to do on of the Sunday throwback Penguins jerseys, or something along those lines, I could hook you up.

Still looking for some White "Star-Knit" Nameplate.  I know these are tough to find, but I am hoping someone has something floating around.

I need a red EDGE material nameplate for my Panarin Hawks Home 2.0.  If anyone has any, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 9:34 AM, spudrock512 said:

Looking for a White Starter "Star-Knit" Nameplate.  Doesn't have to be long, I can make a four letter name work if need be.  Hoping someone has some out there.  

BTW, I have some yellow air-knit material if anyone needs it.  I am not sure what it could be used for, but if anyone is looking to do on of the Sunday throwback Penguins jerseys, or something along those lines, I could hook you up.

Still looking for some White "Star-Knit" Nameplate.  I know these are tough to find, but I am hoping someone has something floating around.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to pickup a couple of Edge nameplates for my North Dakota 7287 jerseys, one Black that would fit Boeser and one white that would fit Stecher.

Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...