New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

James that Lindros came out great, I'll have to get you the rest of the kits soon.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James that Lindros came out great, I'll have to get you the rest of the kits soon.

Thanks no rush when ever you are out of the hell zone (school )

Game issued Phantoms third jersey Tom Sestito

003.jpg

Is the size jock tag on the Phantoms third a new standard thing for AHL jerseys? Sweet picks up nonetheless.

Is the size jock tag on the Phantoms third a new standard thing for AHL jerseys? Sweet picks up nonetheless.

Those tags are only on practice jerseys, which is what that is.

Those tags are only on practice jerseys, which is what that is.

I have contacted the Phantoms organization as I was told it was a game issued third jersey that they wore for a few games here is the listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230786066154

I have contacted the Phantoms organization as I was told it was a game issued third jersey that they wore for a few games here is the listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=230786066154

I think they lied to you then. Try to find any pictures of that jersey being used in a game. I doubt that you'll find them. I know for fact that those tags are only on practice jerseys.

Edit: I did find some pictures of them wearing this at community events.

http://www.facebook....94120362&type=3

As for that tag, I have only seen them on practice jerseys. Someone had a Syracuse jersey with the exact same template a few years back with one of those tags, and no one could find any game pictures of it.

I think they lied to you then. Try to find any pictures of that jersey being used in a game. I doubt that you'll find them. I know for fact that those tags are only on practice jerseys.

Edit: I did find some pictures of them wearing this at community events.

http://www.facebook....94120362&type=3

As for that tag, I have only seen them on practice jerseys. Someone had a Syracuse jersey with the exact same template a few years back with one of those tags, and no one could find any game pictures of it.

I have mailed them but I did see on there face book page the same jerseys hanging in the dressing room before a game maybe they wore them for warm up as I said I will put a claim in if they are not game worn or issued

From my understanding, the Phantom's thirds were the Flyers' orange jersey/template, but with their logo on the crest

Well, unfortunately, life got away from me for awhile and I never posted my three most recent jerseys! But I'm here now and boy do I have a lot to flaunt haha.

This first one is a Paul Thompson WBS Penguins St. Patrick's Day jersey from this season:

Thompsonfront-1.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

This one is a Geoff Walker game worn WBS Penguins road jersey from this season. I put together his scrapbook for our Booster Club this year, so I have kind of a personal attachment to this jersey:

Walkerfront.jpg

Walkerback.jpg

This last one is one I picked up on eBay. It's the WBS Penguins warmup jersey from 2006-07. There's no name on it, but if you see where the black space is on the arm, the player's name would be on that sleeve. Then on the back nameplate, it would have Dodge and the player's number. As you might figure out, Dodge sponsored these jerseys. Yeah...

WBSwarmup.jpg

I've seen that tag on preseason AHL jerseys.

Sure, because some teams wear practice jerseys for pre-season games. I remember the Barons wearing the San Jose Sharks' practice jerseys for their first ever pre-season game. I've attended about 500 AHL games in person, and I have never seen any type of "jock-tag" on an actual game jersey. Including third and/or special jerseys.

Not really new, as I've had these since the early 90's.... when I started collecting jerseys again late last year, it was a pleasant surprise to find these.

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

And I wore this to Game 7 last year in Vancouver. In fact, I never saw a Bruins playoff loss last season while wearing this.

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

Love that blue Whalers!

Thanks. Geoff Sanderson was a pretty good player... for a couple of minutes.... LOL.

From the time I got this one back almost 20 years ago, I always thought that the patches were wrong. Can anyone verify that?

0a06aa97.jpg

e1b9198d.jpg

Edited by Gr8erade

I'll second that- some of the best designs in CCM 90's jerseys! I'd really love to find a Whalers like that one.

Oh man; what kind of dork ruined that beautiful Canucks jersey by adding the 20th anny patch to it?? That color red was only used from 1991 on. Boooooo. If you could get that patch off, it would be perfect. That year was the first that they went to the red from that darker orange-ish color too so it would work out nicely.