New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

You're somewhat right and somewhat wrong. Teams have used those practice style jerseys in regular season games multiple times. Houston wore them ~5x back in 10/11, including their game up in Minnesota:

1188691742_dT3Jv-M.jpg

I have contacted the Phantoms and this was there response

Dear howell339,

This is a Game-Worn Jersey that we wore during the Pre-season.

Seth DeWitt

Adirondack Phantoms

Fulfillment Coordinator/Merchandise Manager

- adirondackphantoms

I have asked for a link of game or pictures

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear howell339,

I don't have a link for any photos as we did not have a photographer for the preseason game. It would have been worn during our preseason game every year against the Albany Devils.

Also, I did not send out any paperwork for these jerseys unless asked.

Have a great week!

Seth DeWitt

Adirondack Phantoms

Fulfillment Coordinator/Merchandise Manager

- adirondackphantoms

Fair enough. I do remember someone here had a Syracuse jerseys with that exact same template and the tag on front. So some teams have used those in game action, I stand corrected and appreciate all the the research that was done. Good job.

However, the jersey cowboys bought was sold under some false pretenses, IMO. They withheld information about those jerseys being used in the preseason. If I recall, the ebay sale stated it was a "third jersey". Pretty slimy, I think. No matter who the "seller" is on ebay, caveat emptor.

Fair enough. I do remember someone here had a Syracuse jerseys with that exact same template and the tag on front. So some teams have used those in game action, I stand corrected and appreciate all the the research that was done. Good job.

However, the jersey cowboys bought was sold under some false pretenses, IMO. They withheld information about those jerseys being used in the preseason. If I recall, the ebay sale stated it was a "third jersey". Pretty slimy, I think. No matter who the "seller" is on ebay, caveat emptor.

they will be sending out a COA for this jersey to confirm game issued as the player was with the Flyers at the time

Got this in today for a future strip job. No idea whose going on it as of now (any suggestions?)

4i1vdt.jpg

igi7va.jpg

Is this Stevens ultrafil? If you're ever looking to unload it I am really interested.

I have no idea why they did that. Thanks for the confirmation though.

A couple more that I had done way back when:

35f928f7.jpg

I don't remember who did the customization on any particular jersey anymore. It has been nearly 20 years. I think Jersey Express might have done a couple of them. But any comments about the customization are welcome.

Got this in today for a future strip job. No idea whose going on it as of now (any suggestions?)

Looks like it's a goalie-cut from the big arms so I'd personally stick with a goalie. Unfortunately Lundqvist never wore Koho, so I'd say go with Richter from 2001-02. Can't do 2000-01 without the NYR 75th anny patch on the shoulder instead of one of the shields, and in 2002-03 he only played 13 games, don't know if any of those he wore a Liberty.

Is this Stevens ultrafil? If you're ever looking to unload it I am really interested.

It is ultrafil. And it is a size 52. However, I'm just showing off at the moment. Not looking to offload. Sorry!

Looks like it's a goalie-cut from the big arms so I'd personally stick with a goalie. Unfortunately Lundqvist never wore Koho, so I'd say go with Richter from 2001-02. Can't do 2000-01 without the NYR 75th anny patch on the shoulder instead of one of the shields, and in 2002-03 he only played 13 games, don't know if any of those he wore a Liberty.

I'd do this also. It's just a matter of finding the 9/11 ribbon, but you'll only get reproductions that aren't very good.

Getty has a few pics up labeled from 2002 where Richter's wearing the liberty with the NYR logo on both shoulders it has the 9/11 ribbon so its an 01-02. Couldnt find anything with 02-03 so he probably didnt wear it. Looks like 01-02 richter it is.

I'd do this also. It's just a matter of finding the 9/11 ribbon, but you'll only get reproductions that aren't very good.

There are reproduction 9/11 ribbons that aren't bad:

nyr911.jpg

Reproduction

vs

Gamer (click to enlarge)

mckenna_patch_sm.jpg

Was that one from the thedealer on eBay ? I bought one for my fleury replica and It looks the same as that reproduction picture.

Was that one from the thedealer on eBay ? I bought one for my fleury replica and It looks the same as that reproduction picture.

I got mine from Ron Klimenko (look at the first page of the Patch thread).

I've seen that tag on preseason AHL jerseys.

The Phantom's jersey was worn in the pre-season from the photos I've seen on line. Just do an Adirondack Phantoms photo search and there are many game photos from early October.

I have contacted the Phantoms and this was there response

Thanks to guam94, jerseymikea, rabinsurance and cowboys for your combined research and insight towards my question about the size jock tag on the preseason Phantoms jersey.

today arrived a big package from Meigray :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All from 11/12 season :D :D

LA Kings SC Final white set 1 / Game 1 & 2

236.jpg

239.jpg

Philadelphia Flyers white set 3 / Playoffs "Battle of Pennsylvania"

244.jpg

247.jpg

New Jersey Devils white set 3/ Playoffs

249.jpg

252.jpg

Philadelphia Flyers orange set 3 / Playoffs "Battle of Pennsylvania"

255.jpg

257.jpg

LA Kings black set 2

261.jpg

264.jpg

Cheers,

Manu

Sweet haul, especially those Kings!

Great pickups all-around. Awesome Poland Anthony and the Timonen playoffs is sweet too!

Great pick ups, especially those sexy Flyers shirts. As much as it pains me to say it, those Kings are beauties as well.

I can't believe you went with Bernier on the Devils. Aren't they arranging a hanging for him in New Jersey?

Yeah....Bernier. There's a name that will live in infamy around Piscataway.

Great pick ups, especially those sexy Flyers shirts. As much as it pains me to say it, those Kings are beauties as well.

I can't believe you went with Bernier on the Devils. Aren't they arranging a hanging for him in New Jersey?

I wanted to go exactly with the Bernier, because i think he played great Playoffs, one bad hit, but great games before.

If the Devils will not resign him...i couldn't understand.

Without the Carter-Gionta-Bernier line...i think they wouldn't reached the Finals.

Against the Rangers they played an awesome Series. And this jersey is from that run:)

And because of his gritty style the jersey has some great game wear and i like that:)

The Flyers and Kings are grails to me...."Battle of Pennsylvania" was one of the greatest Series since years...awesome goal quote.

And Kings Finals jersey is just history...worn in 10th straight road win record.