New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who put the retired numbers in the Rangers jersey for you? I've been wanting to get mine done but I haven't found anyone who can/will do it for me.

Strip and Recustomized:

014-1.jpg

As a Seattle fan, that jersey is ugly. :noway: Where did you get it customized? What size is it, too, because they did a pretty great job but the spacing on the letters is off a bit and I'm wondering if it's because it's a smaller jersey?

Love those Ovi and Iggy jerseys!

They are all gamers.

I also have a San Jose Edge authentic since I have been unable to land a Sharks gamer of his.

That is pretty awesome, man. Hope you find that Sharks gamer sometime soon. That would be really cool having a gamer from every NHL team he ever played for.

Great pickups all around! Nice Manny jersey collection and hatryk, you've got good taste!

Who put the retired numbers in the Rangers jersey for you? I've been wanting to get mine done but I haven't found anyone who can/will do it for me.

guy on long island at the mall does it, just presses them in there

and the nino was a game worn 56 with the number 5 on it no name EPS stripped and customized it to nino, friend got a white one done too.

should it be spaced closer?

guy on long island at the mall does it, just presses them in there

and the nino was a game worn 56 with the number 5 on it no name EPS stripped and customized it to nino, friend got a white one done too.

I looked at the EXACT gameworn photo I sent them on the Nino and it is EXACTLY the same as the gameworn pic and your jersey...So i guess his gameworn was incorrect then..

Strip and Recustomized:

014-1.jpg

*shrug* At first glance, it looked like it was too close together. Might just be the angle.

0d7eae00.jpg

f5583efb.jpg

(I apologize, I didn't mean to start a nit-picking discussion.)

Is that a joke???

Yeah :)

Is it possible the spacing is off because Nino wears a 58, not a 56? (I would think he would wear a 58 in Junior if he was wearing a 58 with the Isles during the same seasons)

*shrug* At first glance, it looked like it was too close together. Might just be the angle.

0d7eae00.jpg

f5583efb.jpg

(I apologize, I didn't mean to start a nit-picking discussion.)

I was just wondering if mine was right really didn't care looks good to me.. Don't you know these boards? It's nit picking central

Got this back from Truman yesterday. It's a replica of the jersey Carlson wore at the 2008 USHL ASG. Supposedly at the game they sold autographed unworn replicas of the game jerseys and I managed to get one a while back. The original plan was to strip the numbers and name, keep the patches on the jersey and have it done up with Carlson. As it turns out the letters were glued to the jersey so I ended up going with plan B. Since the base jersey was a RBK practice jersey that was easy to come by, I ended up stripping all the patches, letters, and numbers, then sent them off to Truman to make exact replicas of. Very happy with how it turned out.

2039319610105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2255645460105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

Put the retired #'s in

010-1.jpg

Where'd you get that Vector Hertiage? Is it an authentic? I'm looking all over for one

Considering you can see the fight strap in the picture, the answer should be obvious.

Thanks. It joins the rest of my Malhotra family

Awesome collection man.

Considering you can see the fight strap in the picture, the answer should be obvious.

True- but remember: all authentics have fight straps, not all jerseys with fight straps are authentic.

-_-

Heh, I do, but I seem to remember their being some sort of debate over whether that should exist in this thread.

^ You got that right. These threads are what got me obsessing over Boston Bruins fonts. In my own preference, as long as the font is good, I would be lenient with something like spacing, as team letterers do quirky things all the time.

If you want to enjoy your jersey, stay as far away as you can from this topic ;)

True- but remember: all authentics have fight straps, not all jerseys with fight straps are authentic.

-_-

But I'm sure a member here wouldn't be posting a fake, or an altered replica.

Something I found on eBay not too long ago.

I can definitely understand why players were so against the Edge 1.0, especially with that weird "bubble mesh" that makes up the front of the jersey. Air-Knit is definitely the better option over that, but the Xtrafil material on the shoulders and elbows of the 1.0s is actually pretty sweet. I'd like to see something like that go on the shoulders and elbows of Edge 2.0 jerseys. It's got the consistency of old-school Ultrafil, but with a slightly different weave to it.

Anywho... Edge 1.0 Boston Bruins Third, Marc Savard

DSC_0800.jpg DSC_0801.jpg

2012 WHC USA Stastny White.

Worn in three games during the tournament. 4-2 Loss To Slovakia, 5-3 Win over Belarus, and 5-2 Win Over Switzerland. Stastny recorded a goal in each of the games and tallied two assists in the game against Switzerland in this jersey. The jersey has more wear than what is shown in the one picture. Very excited to have a gamer of my favorite player and the stars and stripes.

Screenshot2012-06-18at45509PM.png

Screenshot2012-06-18at45359PM.png

IMG_2466.jpg