New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game issued 2002 Brian Rafalski all star jersey

Nice pickup! I really like that font they used.

Hey guys I'm looking for a Steve Bernier Gamer. Any leads?

:wacko:

Meigray has a lot.

Hey guys I'm looking for a Steve Bernier Gamer. Any leads?

:wacko:

I both them all to hang them up on my wall and say thanks to him we won a cup :lol: proebely after a week I'll set them on fire.

I have a feeling they're going to be sitting at MeiGray for quite some time after tonight.

To ic0dex, LAK74 and all the other Kings fans on the board - Congrats on the win!

Being able to win it at home like that makes it even sweeter.

Thank you! It truly is sweet to finally see this day come. Having followed this team throughout the decades (yeah, I'm old), and having endured so many disappointments, it's still hard to believe the Kings have finally won a championship. I'm really going to enjoy this!

I have a feeling they're going to be sitting at MeiGray for quite some time after tonight.

To ic0dex, LAK74 and all the other Kings fans on the board - Congrats on the win!

Being able to win it at home like that makes it even sweeter.

Thanks man :thumbsup:

Thank you! It truly is sweet to finally see this day come. Having followed this team throughout the decades (yeah, I'm old), and having endured so many disappointments, it's still hard to believe the Kings have finally won a championship. I'm really going to enjoy this!

Dude I've been a fan ever since I started to play hockey at the age of 13 at Ice-O-Plex in North Hills I'm 29 now so man this is sweet. It still hasent hit me the full 100% that we won the cup, I guees the parade should help everything sink in... Can't wait B)

I was rooting for you guys in 93 and thought it shouldn't be long until Gretzky brings a cup to LA. Boy was I wrong. Congrats to the Kings on winning their 1st Stanley Cup! It is well deserved. I hope to see some killer Kings jerseys posted in the days to come.

Perhaps one of the greatest weekends of my life!

Watched my son graduate from high school on Saturday night, very proud.

Then watched my team end its' 45 year drought last night to complete this magical Cup run.

The Los Angeles Kings are Stanley Cup Champions! Still hasn't sunk in.

My souvenir from the Cup run...

Trevor assisted on the game winning goal of game 3 in this shirt.

lewisf.jpg

lewisb.jpg

lewist.jpg

A FINALS jersey- awesome!!! Congrats!!

The Cup in L.A. after all these years- sure feels great, doesn't it?

A FINALS jersey- awesome!!! Congrats!!

The Cup in L.A. after all these years- sure feels great, doesn't it?

Surreal

Perhaps one of the greatest weekends of my life!

Watched my son graduate from high school on Saturday night, very proud.

Then watched my team end its' 45 year drought last night to complete this magical Cup run.

The Los Angeles Kings are Stanley Cup Champions! Still hasn't sunk in.

My souvenir from the Cup run...

Trevor assisted on the game winning goal of game 3 in this shirt.

3446229+_0e29a0446d96d138e7f1b06aa63261cf.jpg

Congrats, Kings folk.

45 years barely qualifies as a warmup for disappointment.

7366042388_5ded28b246_m.jpg

-_-

Congrats. I really enjoyed watching them pull it off.

I'm sorry for everyone's recent losses, that's brutal.

I also hate every Kings fan who got to enjoy this run, I am beyond bitter lol.

On a different note, and unrelated to jerseys, this came in today:

TeemuPackage.jpg

Thank you sir. Nah, I didn't, just wrote him a nice letter. Teemu's the freakin' man.

Teemu Selanne along with Nicklas Lidstrom is Definitely one of the nicest players I've met. When I was younger I would get autographs before all the Predators games, at the visiting teams hotels. Teemu signed 9 cards for me at once.