New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Statsny man! I am very jealous.

edit: looks like you got it for a pretty decent price too!

Edited by oxbo1690

That Stastny is nice. I tried to win the Atkinson or Johnson, but just came up short. Just too many jerseys out there right now for me.

I have to agree with the other members. That Statsny gamer is awesome. I've always wanted a team USA authentic and I guess the only way to get one is to buy a gamer or game issue.

Finished up a small project today.

A coworker gave me a Mitchel and Ness Kings jersey in honor of the Kings winning the Cup.

I can't say no to a gift but I really don't like M&N jerseys.

They are inaccurate and are cut way too long.

I took the jersey to my local tailor and had them create a new bottom hem so the purple stripe was the bottom color.

Not only did that take care of most of the inaccuracies, but it also took about 4-5 inches off the length of the jersey.

I think it turned out great and this will become a Tommy Williams.

Before

vintagegold.jpg

After

vintagegold1.jpg

A coworker gave me a Mitchel and Ness Kings jersey in honor of the Kings winning the Cup.

I took the jersey to my local tailor and had them create a new bottom hem so the purple stripe was the bottom color.

Not only did that take care of most of the inaccuracies, but it also took about 4-5 inches off the length of the jersey.

Looks much better after the alterations. Good job.

2010-11 Springfield Falcons Cody Goloubef Road - has probably 8-10 repairs on the sleeves. Pretty good wear for a guy who didn't play a ton.

7405127828_45ec096498.jpg

7405129992_450ae0f3c1.jpg

2011-12 Roads weren't sold, so it was nice to have a chance at one from last year. I had his white from this past season, but unfortunately sold it just before finding this one...if I hadn't, I would've had his UW college jersey, first CBJ preseason jersey, rookie road AHL and second year home AHL. Ah well...probably a good thing :^)

Oh yeah looks way better and that is the same reason that I hate M&N jerseys.

How fortunate that you had the option of lopping off the bottom and still having an accurate style sweater! I agree about the length of the M&N's. Nice work realizing you even had that option and the perfect chance to put that knowledge to good use. :thumbsup:

Dallas Stars John Lammers game worn training camp RKB Edge 2.0 jersey 2008/2009 (I just had to buy this jersey, cuz he has the same last name as me, so no jersey foul! :thumbsup: )

DSC05541.jpg

DSC05543.jpg

Mighty Ducks Of Anaheim Jay Legault gameworn (pre-season) Nike jersey 1997/1998

DSC05535.jpg

DSC05538.jpg

DSC05540.jpg

Glad it arrived safely, didn't realize I was selling it to a member here! :thumbsup:

:D didn't realize I was buying from a member here..jersey is perfect!

Scott Niedermayer Jersey with Stanley Cup patch. I finally got this done and I am happy with it even though the customer service from this company is horrible.

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

First completely non CBJ, non Ohio related gamer in my collection. Colorado was my favorite team pre-CBJ, mainly because of Patrick Roy. This alternate style remains my favorite jersey of all time. I just love the colors, the font, the style...

Not the most popular player, but hey, it was won at minimum bid and likely the least expensive Colorado gamer I'll ever see.

2001-02 Colorado Avalanche Martin Skoula Alternate (Set 2)

7411694776_a43e694bd1.jpg

7411696478_ceb3bc3d17.jpg

This alternate style remains my favorite jersey of all time. I just love the colors, the font, the style...

Great jersey! I love their old 3rds too, so much I got my 5 and 3 year olds each a kids' sized one. My 3 year old always asks to wear his avalanche jersey with the alphabet on it. Wish they'd switch back to these from the terrible blue alternates they currently wear. Anyway, great pickup!

Covert-ops pickup from Denver Athletic yesterday. Secret spoiled when my wife walked in on me taking pics. Figured I'd hear about it, as she knew nothing of this jersey. Bought it on ebay on Mother's Day while she was in the other room, intercepted it at the mailbox before she got home on delivery day, hid it in the closet amongst the other jerseys (ok, she'd never notice there's one more than before, but still...I was a total ninja). And when she saw it she just asked "what are you doing?" I told her I was taking pictures, and she said "oh". I tried it on, and she said "it fits nice". The excitement and exhilaration of getting caught :mellow: . We'll see how I do with the white Sakic I dropped off at DA when I picked this one up...which she knows nothing about either.

IMG_2873.jpg

Starter Mesh is so SHINY! Still trying to figure out how to make out with a jersey.

IMG_2875.jpg

A game issued Jody Shelly jersey that was stripped and made into a Lindros Alumni game jersey big thanks to Mike and Hockeymusic

010-1.jpg

007.jpg

Game issued Phantoms third jersey Tom Sestito

001-1.jpg

003.jpg

Nice Tom "Fantasy Camp" Sestito jersey. Oddly my aversion to all Flyers jerseys doesn't extend to the Phantoms.

Hey I think thats my jersey...I am glad it went to a board member

It is your jersey! I was actually going to PM you today with a pic and a "thank you". Wish I'd seen it listed here before on Ebay, but no worries. You're probably wondering what happened to the nameplate it came with??? I took it to DA with the plate and when I picked it up they said the curve on the plate wasn't steep enough and that they wouldn't use it. I've had a previous Forsberg done without a plate, and they figured I'd rather have the proper curve rather than use the wrong curve just to get the nameplate on. They're right, actually...but I was sort of bummed since the nameplate was the reason I bid what I did, and it didn't get used. Now I don't know what to do with the blank plate, knowing that DA won't use it on a long name. Probably the only jersey you could get them to do with it would be a Roy, if that, maybe a Reid (if anyone out there is a big Dave Reid fan). I may list it in the nameplates thread with a detailed description and see if someone who wants to make a Roy can use it, thoughts?

BTW, just wondering...how did you come across the jersey and why did you decide to sell it? Always interested in the story. The more history I know about a jersey, the more it means to me. Thanks again!

A game issued Jody Shelly jersey that was stripped and made into a Lindros Alumni game jersey big thanks to Mike and Hockeymusic

Game issued Phantoms third jersey Tom Sestito

Congrats on getting the Lindros WC Alumni game finished up. I remember when you first acquired that jersey and stripped it. It turned out really great.

Thanks

madflava

Here is two more from today

A game issued 2011 AHL jersey

005.jpg

004.jpg

And a game issued 2.0 Phatoms jersey may become a JVR

012-1.jpg