2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. I have been growing out my p**** stache, but cleaning up the beard/neard on Sundays. If the Jets (NFL) win tomorrow Im keeping it messy.

Hahahaha touche. I wonder if he still remembers me

Edit: This is what brought up that conversation (and he signed two autos after saying that!)

IMG_9090.jpg

NHL.com has a 20% off deal so for those who already ordered your WC jersey, you can cancel and re-order it. I would be doing that, except on my original order I got charged with no duties or handling fees but now they want to charge an extra $95 for handling fees because I live in Canada.

I guess I ordered at the right time

Dude, this isn't the first time you've posted something without any kind of proof. You claimed the Flyers Winter Classic jerseys weren't the WC jerseys without any proof and you were called out on it(and you were OBVIOUSLY wrong). Anyone can cook up a phony conversation, so until I see some kind of proof that this actually took place and I see that the jersey isn't an EDGE jersey, I won't believe a word you spew.

The only thing I believe is that you come here just to start crap and ###### everyone off. The only posts I've seen you make are to blatantly contradict someone else without any basis. Provide proof or stop causing problems.

Thank you for contacting Customer Service at www.shop.nhl.com. We apologize for the confusion on your order. The jersey that you ordered is an Authentic Edge Philadelphia Flyers jersey. It is made in Canada and is the same jersey.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Customer Service at www.shop.nhl.com.

Sincerely,

Melinda L.

Customer Service Representative

i guess the 20% off doesnt work, i went to order it but it only used the free shipping part of that coupon.

NHL.com blows and there is no way im paying full price and hoping that an ido edge doesnt show up.

Ok so i just got off the phone with NHl.com cause i was a little annoyed on missing out on the WC jersey. I signed up with nhl.com newsletter to receive emails and an additional 10% off code. The checkout made me use the 10% code first instead of the 20% off code so i ordered some stupid Arse christmas ornament for 10 bucks to get the 10% off code out of the way. After i placed the ordered i went back in to order the authentic WC jersey and realized that the "big Cyber Monday" saled didnt work. So i called and talked to a representative and he canceled the dumb s*** ornament and gave me some information i thought you guys who already ordered a jersey may wanna hear

He told me that the WC gear is excluded from all sales (so any of you that got a discount, nice work) and that even though it is blank it CANT be returned. I asked where it was made and he said the information says Canada but he had no idea what i was talking about. So he explained his supervisor said it comes from the customization department and it cannot be returned, just exchanged for a bigger size.

And i argued that the 20%+free shipping coupon does not state anywhere in it that the WC gear is excluded....that didnt seem to matter.

So anyone that placed an order that was thinking they could return it if it is indeed an Indo-Edge may want to contact them.

Wow that is interesting because around midnight this morning, all the WC merchandise was applicable to the sale. I wonder what triggered them stopping it.

Also there is no way they can use that "it comes from the customization department" excuse to not allow refunds. When you purchase the jersey, you choose to customize it or buy it blank and the return policy strictly says no returnable items have to be customized. Lets hope it does not come to that, but in the case that it does, there is absolutely no way they can deny refunds. The customers have the leverage with their return policy.

Edit - for those wanting to buy something WC related and cannot use the 20% off code, I found the same code for 16% off that Rob77ta used and it still works for WC merchandise

ENTcomNHL

I used the 16% on Friday. The reps at NHL.com obviously do not know what they are talking about. I think we are all buying these blank so there is no reason why we would not be able to return them. I agree with Matt, the customer has leverage in that sort of situation. We will see what happens when the jerseys show up. Until then, I remain optimistic that a 2.0 will show up.

Now there is an asterisk saying that WC jerseys are not included in the 20% off sale. If any of you have issues returning the jersey that is not customized, if you used an American Express card and try to make a return and the retailer does not allow it, AMEX will reimburse you for the total cost up to 300 per item or 1000/year.

I think I might pull the trigger on one, try and return it hoping NHL doesn't allow, and then let AMEX know.

When your new shoes arrive, they don't quite match the dress. But if you used your Card, Return Protection1 is there to help you make it right.

• No More Shopping Regrets - In the event you change your mind about a purchase, Return Protection1 offers an extended return policy on designated items purchased entirely with an eligible American Express® Card.

• 90 Days of Protection - If you try to return an eligible item purchased in the U.S. within 90 days from the date of purchase and the merchant won't take it back, American Express® can refund the purchase price.

• Up to $300 Coverage - You can be covered for up to $300 per eligible item, excluding shipping and handling, up to $1,000 annually per Card account.

Hmm...after reading the details, you are asked to send the purchase back to American Express. I don't think their personnel would know the difference if you 'accidentally' sent back a chinese version of the same sweater. ;)

Edited by HartnellsMudflap

Thank you for contacting Customer Service at www.shop.nhl.com. We apologize for the confusion on your order. The jersey that you ordered is an Authentic Edge Philadelphia Flyers jersey. It is made in Canada and is the same jersey.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Customer Service at www.shop.nhl.com.

Sincerely,

Melinda L.

Customer Service Representative

Can someone PLEASE ban this tool? I'm really getting tired of reading his unfounded garbage that he posts just to F with us. First it's "not" an EDGE jersey at all, then it's "Made in Canada" - This guy has no business on a public forum, and less business owning a computer.

Can someone PLEASE ban this tool? I'm really getting tired of reading his unfounded garbage that he posts just to F with us. First it's "not" an EDGE jersey at all, then it's "Made in Canada" - This guy has no business on a public forum, and less business owning a computer.

This one is definitely confirmed

Hmm...if you proceed with the checkout, it then brings up the 20% off deal, bringing the jersey to 288 with free shipping.

Also, any of you guys have luck with Philly Express doing the customization?

Edit: Just pulled the trigger. 288 out the door. If there are any issues, I am confident AMEX will take care of your boy.

Now there is an asterisk saying that WC jerseys are not included in the 20% off sale. If any of you have issues returning the jersey that is not customized, if you used an American Express card and try to make a return and the retailer does not allow it, AMEX will reimburse you for the total cost up to 300 per item or 1000/year.

I think I might pull the trigger on one, try and return it hoping NHL doesn't allow, and then let AMEX know.

Hmm...after reading the details, you are asked to send the purchase back to American Express. I don't think their personnel would know the difference if you 'accidentally' sent back a chinese version of the same sweater. ;)

Dear God, I hope you were kidding.