2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I didn't mean to compare him to a liar...just the out roar. It wasn't right to talk about someone that can't defend themselves.

I try to ###### all of you ranger/Flyers fans off :thumbsup:

I understand, you're just getting back at us for your team being mean to you lol.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about Winter Classic jerseys. Take your p1ssing matches elsewhere. There is nearly a page of you guys arguing about two stupid people that bring bogus information to the boards. Let it go.

Thanks for the ebay link...a good deal but there are still 3 days left and I will probably get pretty darn close to the retail price anyway, but good for someone who wants it before they ship on the 15th.

I understand, you're just getting back at us for your team being mean to you lol.

It feels so nice to be in control for once! :D

HartnellsMudFlap, thanks for telling me which thread Im in...didn't know

This thread is about Winter Classic jerseys. Take your p1ssing matches elsewhere. There is nearly a page of you guys arguing about two stupid people that bring bogus information to the boards. Let it go.

Thanks for the ebay link...a good deal but there are still 3 days left and I will probably get pretty darn close to the retail price anyway, but good for someone who wants it before they ship on the 15th.

You have 22 posts in nearly two years. For someone who doesn't post or contribute anything to the forum, you sure are being pissy about what regular posters have to say. Skip over the posts if you don't like it.

Is modells selling the heat pressed or sewn numbers and letters?

In my local Modells, I have never seen a sewn hockey jersey. But since it is a specialty jersey, they might be sewn/felt

I was just looking at the confirmation email I got from NHL.com when I purchased the authentic Flyers WC jersey and I noticed a new code in the description

WC12 PHF 7331 EDGE AUTHENTIC FLYERS-SIZE 52.

So I guess we can rule out the edge 2.0 code of 7287. Also considering it says Edge in the description I think we can also rule out Puckboy's "statement" that this will not be an edge jersey

Now I'm even more interested for the jersey to arrive

Edge 3.0 is finally here! Maybe 100% airknit in an Edge cut?

I would definitely be on board with that, as long as it is what is being worn by the teams in the WC!

Now I'm really curious to see the Rangers jerseys. I might have to come up with an excuse to buy my first authentic if it's really airknit.

I have no clue if that is right or not. Don't hold me to it, but it sounds like a good idea, right? I mean the 6100 airknit jerseys kick Arse, and I like the Edge cut (I am able to wear 3 sizes bigger without looking weird in it!), so MAKE IT HAPPEN REEBOK!

My backorder also said 7331.

Edge 3.0 would be awesome but no way Reebok would get rid of their "special" fabric entirely. Maybe if they only used it on the arm pits and down the sides, but used AitKnit everywhere else.

Has anyone ever seen the code 7331 before?

Just a shot in the dark here but is that by chance also the new code on the Winnipeg jerseys? I can't recall if they had the normal 2.0 code or not.

I ordered the jersey last night and got the same message. In any case, I'm glad it's not the indo-EDGE code.. I'm still cautiously optimistic we're getting 2.0's here. The notion of a completely new 3.0 model also seems nice, just a little unlikely.

Just a shot in the dark here but is that by chance also the new code on the Winnipeg jerseys? I can't recall if they had the normal 2.0 code or not.

I ordered the jersey last night and got the same message. In any case, I'm glad it's not the indo-EDGE code.. I'm still cautiously optimistic we're getting 2.0's here. The notion of a completely new 3.0 model also seems nice, just a little unlikely.

My Winnipeg jersey should be here Monday so I'll let you know for sure what the code is on it. The neck tag still has 7187A from the pictures I've seen but thats true for all 2.0's

:mellow:

I just got back from D1CK's and they have all sewn felt letters and numbers,,, Only Giroux in mens sizes...$199.00

Assuming you are talking about the premier jersey.... did it have the fight strap like qouted at shopnhl.com or was that just a typo?

I have the Rivercity Sports catalog and it has the code 7287 for Jets jerseys and 7231 for all other teams

I think I might have to take a stab at one of these WC authentics.

If you look at the picture of the authentic, hit the plus sign underneath and jack up the zoom on your computer you can definately see the airknit front panel and airknit sleeves. The front airknit panel angles in towards the neck just like the 2.0's. Shoulders look like airknit as well.

Hit the option to view the rear of the jersey and the airknit wraps completely around the arms but it looks like the edge material is used on the back. Now this is only a stock photo so nobody can be 100% sure.

By the way stopped at the Skate Zone today and the have replicas only. However, they are very nicely constructed and heavier than the 2010 WC version of the 550 cut. I was impressed with the quality. They will be getting in customized versions hot off the press from Philly Express on Monday or Tuesday for anyone interested replica only for $219. Blank replicas were $169.

Found a 16% off code. Enter ENTcomNHL at checkout. You lose free shipping but brings jersey down to $302.28 :thumbsup:

What was the Black Friday NHL Shop deal? I see right now they are running a buy one get one 30% off deal for today only...

Think it had to do with jersey customization...not too sure though.

So they were promoting the Winter Classic and the Alumni game tonight at MSG since the Flyers were in town. Hell of a game first of all. Second of all... don't mind me, just standing over here, with the STANLEY CUP!

IMG_0485.jpg