2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

and here is your first fake

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120810177782

There is the Reebok wordmark on the sleeve. I bet the fakers forgot to remove that. :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people definitely got 2.0s though. Remember the 52 Ovie and Chimera on the Bay?

Only 1.0s were available for retail. The 2.0 Ovie and Chimmer were acquired directly from the team.

The Jason Chimera is on ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140635872492?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I knew I wasn't going crazy. :thumbsup:

(though with the way the Isles have been playing, I think the plastic bag over the head--instead of paper--is next)

I knew I wasn't going crazy. :thumbsup:

(though with the way the Isles have been playing, I think the plastic bag over the head--instead of paper--is next)

I just hope they keep playing that way until at least Tuesday :P

Source? Or are you just trying to be a tool?

Most likely a tool.

This guy over at HFboards claimed to have a game worn Pronger jersey and would reference and gloat about it every time he could. Everyone didn't believe him because he wouldn't post pictures of the jersey because "its not for sale, so no pictures".

Finally he posted a picture of a game worn Pronger jersey, claiming it to be his, but it was the exact same jersey who belongs to fellow boardmember Rob77ta.

As Flountown previously mentioned, this was a nice happy place to talk jerseys without dealing with this guy.

I just hope they keep playing that way until at least Tuesday :P

We all know the Isles are going to win like 7-1 with Okposo and Comeau scoring beautful goals, etc. Then the Isles will lose the next 7 and Comeau and Okie will disappear.

Most likely a tool.

This guy over at HFboards claimed to have a game worn Pronger jersey and would reference and gloat about it every time he could. Everyone didn't believe him because he wouldn't post pictures of the jersey because "its not for sale, so no pictures".

Finally he posted a picture of a game worn Pronger jersey, claiming it to be his, but it was the exact same jersey who belongs to fellow boardmember Rob77ta.

As Flountown previously mentioned, this was a nice happy place to talk jerseys without dealing with this guy.

This guy owes me royalties! $1.00 for every time he showed the picture of the Pronger. Lol... what a d-bag.

That would make sense. The Flyers blog 'Crossing Broad' recently posted pictures of the Flyers player shirts that are now arriving at retailers and they are spot on with the most recent leak (which has apparently been confirmed by another source in the organization). It seems reasonable to think the Rangers player shirts have also been received by retailers.

I'm really hoping that the retail authentics are 2.0's.. With these designs getting finalized so late in the game, I don't see how they could produce a line of Indo-edges in time if the Winnipeg jerseys didn't even make the cut. Any retailers on the board who can add input?

If these shirts are legit, is this what we should expect to see for a jersey?

Those match the last mock-up I saw:

1107-nyr2012w.png

No idea why they gave Dubi the "C" though.

Icejerseys just posted this on their Facebook page for those interested.

"2012 Winter Classic Flyers Jerseys will be unveiled on Monday. WC gear for both Flyers & Rangers expected to be available for order within 1st half of December."

Lets hope for 2.0s

@DNFlyers Speculation ending: Flyers will unveil their Winter Classic jersey on Monday in the Phillies' clubhouse at 11:30 am.

Shot in the dark here, but a manager at the NHL Store told me they'd have the Winter Classic jerseys on 12/1. If the Flyers are unveiling theirs on Monday, I'd expect the Rangers to unveil theirs before the Philly game on the 26th. It would actually make sense.

DRUMROLL.................................. http://yfrog.com/oevcgvtj

And they are..............................................................................................Lame.

Slap a lace up collar on it and it's Classic

I love them. Probably going to buy mine this weekend. They're on sale now at the Wells Fargo Center.

Only thing I don't like is the keystone. Other than that it's a great look.

I really like them too. Given how little the uniform sets have varied since the team's inception, I think this type of fauxback was a good move. Above all else, I'm hopeful this will spell the end of people wearing those horrendous knockoff Quakers jerseys around the Well... it's embarrassing.

Yep Im a fan as well.

Im wondering though since the players had on replicas, will only replicas be available.

As well, I think they should have at least had a Pronger jersey there. Using Schenn, Betts or Shelley does not confirm the use of the keystone.