2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

From my experience with NHL.com, their reps are not the most useful in these situations. I would bet that because the jersey does not say Reebok Edge in the title, then that is where that comment is coming from. I may be wrong, but I would be shocked if it isn't an Edge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT TO BE A DEBBIE DOWNER, BUT:

Thank you for contacting Customer Service at www.shop.nhl.com.

We appreciate your recent order number xxxxxxx. The Reebok Philadelphia Flyers 2012 NHL Winter Classic Authentic Jersey is not a Reebok Edge jersey; however, it is an authentic jersey made in Canada.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Customer Service at www.shop.nhl.com.

Sanjay B.

Dude, this isn't the first time you've posted something without any kind of proof. You claimed the Flyers Winter Classic jerseys weren't the WC jerseys without any proof and you were called out on it(and you were OBVIOUSLY wrong). Anyone can cook up a phony conversation, so until I see some kind of proof that this actually took place and I see that the jersey isn't an EDGE jersey, I won't believe a word you spew.

The only thing I believe is that you come here just to start crap and ###### everyone off. The only posts I've seen you make are to blatantly contradict someone else without any basis. Provide proof or stop causing problems.

Dude, this isn't the first time you've posted something without any kind of proof. You claimed the Flyers Winter Classic jerseys weren't the WC jerseys without any proof and you were called out on it(and you were OBVIOUSLY wrong). Anyone can cook up a phony conversation, so until I see some kind of proof that this actually took place and I see that the jersey isn't an EDGE jersey, I won't believe a word you spew.

The only thing I believe is that you come here just to start crap and ###### everyone off. The only posts I've seen you make are to blatantly contradict someone else without any basis. Provide proof or stop causing problems.

Kick or suspend him from the board we do not need this type of crap

Kick or suspend him from the board we do not need this type of crap

I know you're not talking about me....

I think its only fair if we get rid of a Flyer fan, that we eliminate a Pens and a ranger fan as well. Sorry guys :thumbsup:

(kidding)

LOL! The guy is a tool, the majority of his posts are to cause problems rather than contribute. He needs to be given the good foot if all he's going to do is post information that he knows is false to ###### people off. He did the same thing when the Flyers jersey leaked, trying to tell us that he had it "confirmed" that the leak wasn't the actual jersey when it obviously was. Someone else posted that this is all he does. Why do we need him here?

Anyone who wants a replica WC, check out this seller. Has them listed for cheap as of right now. I would be all over one, except he insists that he does not want the hassle to ship to Canada. To all of my US friends, is it really that much of a difference to ship to Canada? I have sold jerseys on ebay and have shipped to the US many times and there really is no work involved except filling out an extra form that takes a minute.

Ah well, here is the seller

http://www.ebay.com/sch/thugout1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Anyone who wants a replica WC, check out this seller. Has them listed for cheap as of right now. I would be all over one, except he insists that he does not want the hassle to ship to Canada. To all of my US friends, is it really that much of a difference to ship to Canada? I have sold jerseys on ebay and have shipped to the US many times and there really is no work involved except filling out an extra form that takes a minute.

Ah well, here is the seller

http://www.ebay.com/sch/thugout1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Its not much extra work at all, just like you said one form. And if you do shipping through ebay, they can automatically fill out the customs form so its no more work than US or anywhere in the world.

Per the Rangers Facebook page - Winter Classic jerseys are going to be unveiled on Monday. Too bad I have class :(

Anybody want a nice navy blue USA Callahan jersey? Only twenty bucks.

LMFAO! Does that mean it's done?

I saw what he said. I just ignore posts...I know whats right. Its "Biscuit Snatcher" all over again

Billy gets a bad rap on these boards. He rubbed some people the wrong way and somehow made enemies, but he never once peddled bad information. Puckboy is notorious for crappy info, and for just...lying, like owning a Pronger game used he stole pics from.

For the record, I still talk to Billy and he's a good guy. I actually became friends with him. He just has crappy e-etiquette.

I just don't understand the point of trying to ###### people off over the Internet. Biscuit Snatcher never did wrong by me, but I know he harassed many people. I am sure he is a great guy, I do not know him off this board. Its unfortunate what happened. And you are right he never posted false info.

I really shouldn't have commented on this, considering I don't know any of you (most of you) personally.

I just don't understand the point of trying to ###### people off over the Internet. Biscuit Snatcher never did wrong by me, but I know he harassed many people. I am sure he is a great guy, I do not know him off this board. Its unfortunate what happened. And you are right he never posted false info.

I really shouldn't have commented on this, considering I don't know any of you (most of you) personally.

Lol I could care less. I understand what you're talking about, it's limited to someone's e-persona. I know you weren't questioning anyone's life morals or something, just defending him a bit since he was essentially being compared to a liar.

And he wasn't trying to ###### anyone off, he just did. Just has no filter lol.

Lol I could care less. I understand what you're talking about, it's limited to someone's e-persona. I know you weren't questioning anyone's life morals or something, just defending him a bit since he was essentially being compared to a liar.

And he wasn't trying to ###### anyone off, he just did. Just has no filter lol.

I didn't mean to compare him to a liar...just the out roar. It wasn't right to talk about someone that can't defend themselves.

I try to ###### all of you ranger/Flyers fans off :thumbsup:

When are they going to release the Rangers jerseys.This is by far the worst marketing campaign in the world. Lets release and sell jerseys 3 weeks before the game...this way we won't sell as many and nobody will have theirs customized for the game but for February 17th...what the..so stupid.