The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because that is ridiculous. I might as well have ordered a chinese knockoff. Does the fight strap come on the blank? Who puts the fight strap on, the customizer or reebok? I used EPS

they come on the blank

Are the game worn 11-12 jersey as bad as the retail version? I doubt anyone would know yet

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!!, the real game ones are 2.0s made in canada,, they are no where close to indo crap

Looking at the pics of the Kovalchuk it almost looks like Reebok decided to take a page right out of the counterfeiters books and just make a copy of a fake jersey and call it authentic. Shameful really.

how is that kovalchuk jersey different then the one the player has on the ice ?

I am looking at buying a game issued 2.0 and was wondering what the measurements would be for a 58+. Could someone help me out with the measurements?

how is that kovalchuk jersey different then the one the player has on the ice ?

Fabrics; stitching; iron-word mark; fight strap twill color, placement, and stitching.

The devils logo is pretty basic so that doesn't look bad, but some of the other team logos I've seen in Indonesian jerseys look pretty f'd up

Do the Flyers smell more than other teams' players? :D

I thought the Flyers got rid of all the stank in the off season. No more jerseys will smell like booze and cheap perfume!

What measurements do you need?

Front hem to bottom and back hem to bottom and width of chest. I have a 6100 that is a 58 and I was wondering if its similar to a 6100 58's sizing.

Front hem to bottom and back hem to bottom and width of chest. I have a 6100 that is a 58 and I was wondering if its similar to a 6100 58's sizing.

I can take a picture comparing the two for you later tonight. I am on the 10 part of my 80/10 (studying for 80 mins, breaking for 10..gotta math test tomorrow). A 58 6100 is huge on me, while a 58+ is still big on me, it is at least wearable.

Well, they have copped out of "authentic" too. Here is the wording from the NHL.com catalog I received today:

Reebok Edge- Engineered and constructed to replicate the look of on-ice team designs, the Reebok EDGE jerseys are the ultimate show of fan support.

:blink:

So the authentic is a replica now. :o

Well, they have copped out of "authentic" too. Here is the wording from the NHL.com catalog I received today:

Reebok Edge- Engineered and constructed to replicate the look of on-ice team designs, the Reebok EDGE jerseys are the ultimate show of fan support.

:blink:

So the authentic is a replica now. :o

Making them exponentially times more overpriced than Edge jerseys already were.

I can take a picture comparing the two for you later tonight. I am on the 10 part of my 80/10 (studying for 80 mins, breaking for 10..gotta math test tomorrow). A 58 6100 is huge on me, while a 58+ is still big on me, it is at least wearable.

If you have a test, I can wait. No rush. I am still deciding on what players I am going to get.

I can get some more specific details when I'm able to get to my jerseys (not at home right now) but the sizes are pretty comparable. I can wear 56s and 58s in the 6100s. In Edge 2.0s the 58 is a little too small on me, while the 58+ fits way better. The tough part about measurements is that the 6100s were so square that you could measure them pretty much right on. The Edges have so many curves it's tough to get measurements right on.

If knowing that the 58+ are very comparable size-wise is enough, cool. If you need pics and measurements that might be pretty accurate let me know that too. I can help either way.