The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards, to the quality and issues with the EDGE 2.0s and the Lovejoy one that was posted earlier:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200655890191?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_961

Does this jersey qualify as being one of those dodgy 2.0s?

Why does Lovejoy have a jersey with the Reebok letter name in the back but the Letang jersey has the Reebok logo. I guess I'm answering my question in that the players wore 2 different versions of that jersey, making the Letang one the better Edge jersey?

Ive never done it but they should be fairly easy as they're a nice thick airknit.

The back of a 2.0 and a 1.0 are the same material. On a 2.0 it's only the arms & front that are airknit.

The back of a 2.0 and a 1.0 are the same material. On a 2.0 it's only the arms & front that are airknit.

I noticed the material isn't that sturdy compared to the airknit. Feels like it might be finicky to strip without ruining the jersey.

I noticed the material isn't that sturdy compared to the airknit. Feels like it might be finicky to strip without ruining the jersey.

on the 1.0's I never had a problem with the back numbers..it was always the arms..I've stripped 3 2.0's and everything came off clean.

Did they have any in the pro shops??..now i guess the teams are using the same jerseys as last year

The Isles team store only has replicas available. I was in the NHL store the other day and they didnt have the new authentics either.

got a response on the user selling the new edge devils jersey this is what he wrote

" the jersey sold around noon-time, the customer just picked it up a few minutes ago. And he wasn't happy either. This was a sample that my rep left with me. I hope this is not the product Reebok is putting out this year. If it is, I will choose not to carry it. The material on the front is not air-knit, it closer to a 1.0 but not quite the same either. It's basically a fake with a twill crest and our customizing on it, thats how poor the quality is. The NHL shield is screened to the fabric, as is the Reebok wordmark."

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyikes guys... yikes

The NHL shield is screened to the fabric, as is the Reebok wordmark."

WTH is going on here? The Kings authentic I saw definitely had wordmark and NHL shield patches, they weren't screened. As bad as I thought it was, this Devils jersey sounds even worse...