Ebay 2.0

JeffB

For stuff like the all-star games and shirt off the back nights, they tend to be autographed. Also, now that teams are handling game worn stuff themselves, I imagine we will see more of them autographed as that appeals more to the common fan.

i see, thanks....i just think if i would want a gameworn jersey, i would not like to have an autograph on it....i think it ruins the whole idea of "straight from the lockerroom / ice feeling.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that looked familiar. It was sold on Heritage Auctions August 2010. The photos are taken directly from the Heritage web site and the description is a copy and paste job from the auction description.

Heritage Auction

For those of you that don't have a Heritage account and can't log in to see the selling price it went for $13,145 with 6 bidders.

Not that all the above doesn't mean the seller is doing anything shady but for a $40k asking price you might think he would snap off an original photo or two.

I knew that looked familiar. It was sold on Heritage Auctions August 2010. The photos are taken directly from the Heritage web site and the description is a copy and paste job from the auction description.

Heritage Auction

For those of you that don't have a Heritage account and can't log in to see the selling price it went for $13,145 with 6 bidders.

Not that all the above doesn't mean the seller is doing anything shady but for a $40k asking price you might think he would snap off an original photo or two.

Nothing gets by the boys on this board! Great post.

Heritage Auction

Lol, for sure. Looks like somebody is trying to pay off a house payment or something.

You actually missed the boat on a steal on that one. He marked it down from $100k to $85k for a while. If you had jumped then you could have saved $15k.

I sure wish you hadn't mentioned that- now I'll be having nightmares about it the rest of my life! :thumbsup:

He's had that posted for a couple of months now.

You actually missed the boat on a steal on that one. He marked it down from $100k to $85k for a while. If you had jumped then you could have saved $15k.

i see....well, all his stuff is strange and expensive.....this here is just nonsense, who would buy this

:blink:

Score Clock Sign

I have two of those patchs maybe I can put them up for a steal of a deal at 50.00 each .LOL !!!!!!!

It makes no sence to me why Wildwing replicas go for so much $$$!?!?

They are FAR more common then the authentics.

If people only realized they are not authentics before they bid.

I think either one is pretty hard to get, i had to look for a long time before i found mine...not everyone is so picky about an authentic vs. replica

I really don't like to complain about prices on here but this guy has to be nuts... http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUFFALO-SABRES-PRO-CCM-LAFONTAINE-JERSEY-52-NWT-/250896181039?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a6a93e72f

It's crazy when people just pick a number, do 0 research before hand, and skew the perceived market value for things like this. On top of that charges $25 in shipping. Get real.

Here is a comp that isn't even selling.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Authentic-Pat-Lafontaine-Sabres-CCM-NHL-Jersey-/170695503020?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27be3eacac

I really don't like to complain about prices on here but this guy has to be nuts... http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUFFALO-SABRES-PRO-CCM-LAFONTAINE-JERSEY-52-NWT-/250896181039?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a6a93e72f

It's crazy when people just pick a number, do 0 research before hand, and skew the perceived market value for things like this. On top of that charges $25 in shipping. Get real.

Here is a comp that isn't even selling.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Authentic-Pat-Lafontaine-Sabres-CCM-NHL-Jersey-/170695503020?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27be3eacac

The first seller is a done right F@@@@## IDIOT he thinks all his jersey are worth the world and will not take reasonable offers the second seller I have pursashed from before he is more ressonable if the jersey is correctly done up .

Bayonne is about an hour or so north of me. Let's go hunt him down. It's been waaaay too long since I had a little homicide!

Nice we should all take a road trip and just take all his stuff sell it and give to a good charity

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300591071786

check that out....he bought it from that 67cupchamps dude for $250. i hate this guy.

Mike i'll be at your house in an hour..lets take care of business.