Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya i know, i hate 48's

:mellow:

i don't HATE them, just can't fit in them!!

give me a 56/58 ANYDAY!!!

:thumbsup:

:blink:

the suit's NOT too small...

:noway:

Also I remember someone selling a Houston Aeros jersey like this on here and lamenting about it being the wrong size...here's an XL

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSTON-AEROS-Hockey-Jersey-IHL-replica-size-XL-RARE-/280724442114?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item415c7b0c02#ht_500wt_1054

Oh My Gawd!! That yellow Pirates jacket is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!!!

I can't speak for the rest of his stuff, but he just sold a "game worn" Los Angeles Kings Steve Duchesne jersey.

Buy it now was $500.00 and it went quick.

However I don't think the jersey was legit.

1. Wrong number font on the back.

2. The jersey was tagged Goodmans and Sons but when Duchesne played the Kings were wearing CCM.

Do your homework.

I can't speak for the rest of his stuff, but he just sold a "game worn" Los Angeles Kings Steve Duchesne jersey.

2. The jersey was tagged Goodmans and Sons but when Duchesne played the Kings were wearing CCM.

Do your homework.

They even spelled his name wrong, "DUCHENSE."

I bet he always wondered why the other players and the crowd starting laughing when he took the ice wearing that.

Although to be fair the name is on the back of the jersey. How was he supposed to know his name was spelled wrong on his own jersey?

Wow..really?

I guess I didn't look beyond the wrong number font to notice the spelling.

That's horrible.

never realized retail jerseys are $600 (hense sarcasm).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Henrik-Lundqvist-Blue-New-York-Rangers-Jersey-/330602302083?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf96eca83

edit NVM didnt see the auto since its the tinest sentence in the description and a faint black sig you cant see unless you stare into the screen.

Do your homework.

There are a lot wrong with the "game worn" jerseys this guy is selling. I'd tread with caution.

The "A" on the front looks a little large and too close to the collar (not to mention that the captains for this season have yet to be announced AFAIK). The name on the back also has the wrong font, you can tell by the cross bar on the A being too low and hole in the R is square instead of rectangular. Compare to this Rangers gamer.

The "A" on the front looks a little large and too close to the collar (not to mention that the captains for this season have yet to be announced AFAIK). The name on the back also has the wrong font, you can tell by the cross bar on the A being too low and hole in the R is square instead of rectangular. Compare to this Rangers gamer.

I though so. Mainly with the name how its positioned and the font.

It belongs to a member here.

I KNOW WHO!!! :thumbsup:

what a suprise...i remember getting an authentic robo pens jersey from that seller that was in "nice shape" but had pulls all over. Now im annoyed lol.