Ebay 2.0

JeffB

For all you Blackhawks fans. I do not think this really qualifies as a deal or steal and am posting this so as to ask a question. All my Hawks jerseys are done up by Triple Threat or Exclusive Pro. I hear horror stories all over these boards about the garbage customization done through the NHL Shop site. How is the quality of customization when purchasing a authentic jersey at the United Center or HawkQuarters downtown? I have always bought blanks and sent them out to be done up. Anybody know which shop does these jerseys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Patrick-Kane-3rd-Chicago-Blackhawks-Jersey-52-/230636878519?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35b3077ab7

Hawksquarters and I'm guessing the UC gets them done at City Sports where the team jerseys get done. His Keith looks good but the numbers look a little slim on the Kane, however I'm guessing it's just the way the picture is making it look as long as he's being honest about where it was purchased.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

ditto, but i'd be MORE angry if it was a 56!!

:thumbsup:

He's got the LOA from Steiner posted in his listing...

While I cant speak of his other jerseys, the hockey jerseys look fake. And anytime someones selling knockoff jerseys, theres no reason to believe their autos are real. And when the guy has 6 pages worth of auto-ed memorabilia from the major sports including major stars that are no longer active in the game, that should raise more than a few eyebrows.

I am trying to find a legit seller that has auto jerseys. I don't need them to be authentics, but I also don't want knock offs.

Do you know anyone that has replicas signed?

I am trying to find a legit seller that has auto jerseys. I don't need them to be authentics, but I also don't want knock offs.

Do you know anyone that has replicas signed?

What players are you interested in?

What players are you interested in?

Lemieux, Gretzky, Orr, howe, sakic, messier, Crosby, yzerman. These are what I eventually want to mount and put on my wall. I am not interested in re-selling them

And I agree that an autograph is pointless on a piece of s*** jersey. However I don't count a replica in the piece of s*** category

Lemieux, Gretzky, Orr, howe, sakic, messier, Crosby, yzerman. These are what I eventually want to mount and put on my wall. I am not interested in re-selling them

And I agree that an autograph is pointless on a piece of s*** jersey. However I don't count a replica in the piece of s*** category

http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=35870&cgmenbr=12717464&sort_order=edatea&sord=0&sort=&GO_SEARCH=&textsearch=&au_nbr=&shlogid=&minprice=&maxprice=&au_type=&status=&category_select=&gallery=&resstat=&wl=&cid=3&sord=0&sort=&InitialPaginateTag=&TotalRowsEver=246&TotalPagesEver=13&noMoreSubs=N&pc=1&cval=&nxtrfnbr=

Good luck with the quest!

yah you kinda have to go through the legitimate routes to make sure you're not getting a home made auto. eBay is just all kinds of sketchy, and if theres a properly authenticated one (the early 90s Kings Gretzky auto pro jerseys comes to mind) they tend to be priced through the roof since they were pretty pricey back in teh day too

replicas are cool...check your local craigslist too, sometimes people put things on there because they A. dont use ebay or B. dont have a paypal

and you may be able to find a good deal that route

Autographs are pointless if they are on 100% piece of s*** jerseys

Yeah I agree, that is pretty trashy for autos to be on fakes. I actually have been to stores that sell autographed jerseys and guess what? The jerseys were FAKE. :noway:

I got a response from a fake auto'd jersey seller on eBay that basically said "I just order them from somewhere I had no idea they were fake blah blah blah." I can (almost) believe that maybe the guy just deals in auto'd memorabilia and isn't really into jerseys like we all are, but still: you're a SPORTS MEMORABILIA collector/seller/dealer you really oughta know better...