Ebay 2.0

JeffB

what kills me seeing those is this;

as a kid I didn't get a lot of exposure to hockey growing up in Milwaukee. Sure we had the Admirals, but with the Blackhawks being pulled from TV, ESPN and the NHL hating eachother, and the North Stars moving, my ability to follow the game was nil. BUT! I always got to see the SC playoffs, which let me see the Red Wings and Avs matchups, the Rangers beat the Nucks, etc etc. Great hockey.

Anyways, as a kid, I would always go with my mom to this huge outlet mall in Illinois. There was a sports store in there that always had tons of jerseys. I remember so bad wanting one of those authentic Pens jerseys but she just wouldn't bite. Kick to the nuts was they were only like $80 for the authentic's the guy had for sale.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kills me seeing those is this;

as a kid I didn't get a lot of exposure to hockey growing up in Milwaukee. Sure we had the Admirals, but with the Blackhawks being pulled from TV, ESPN and the NHL hating eachother, and the North Stars moving, my ability to follow the game was nil. BUT! I always got to see the SC playoffs, which let me see the Red Wings and Avs matchups, the Rangers beat the Nucks, etc etc. Great hockey.

Anyways, as a kid, I would always go with my mom to this huge outlet mall in Illinois. There was a sports store in there that always had tons of jerseys. I remember so bad wanting one of those authentic Pens jerseys but she just wouldn't bite. Kick to the nuts was they were only like $80 for the authentic's the guy had for sale.

That outlet mall is where I got a ton of the jerseys in my collection.

If it was the one by Great America?

I forget what it was called but they were giving jerseys away compared to what they are going for now.

Ahhhhh, memories..

That outlet mall is where I got a ton of the jerseys in my collection.

If it was the one by Great America?

I forget what it was called but they were giving jerseys away compared to what they are going for now.

Ahhhhh, memories..

The one you are thinking of is Gurnee Mills, and yes I remember seeing a ton there. The one I went to a lot was in Kenosha (Think it was Prime Outlet back in the day) and yes I realize Kenosha is in WI. Got the two malls mixed up in my head and you made it clear when you posted that, lol.

Something that was at the SVP sale for $30

haha yeah I figured but the KHL doesnt wear Reebok was more of my question. They wear Lutch jerseys. I had been looking into them to maybe get a Radulov. Its pretty interesting but I dont understand what its from.

and as an added bonus jersey_boner told me he gets them all "directly from Reebok".. I asked him if he got it at the SVP sale, why bother lying...

Um, KHL started to wear Reebok. If you look at the Lokomotiv pictures from last year they switched to Reebok mid season. I had this discussion with MountainKing when I was looking to make up my Lokomotiv jersey.

Um, KHL started to wear Reebok. If you look at the Lokomotiv pictures from last year they switched to Reebok mid season. I had this discussion with MountainKing when I was looking to make up my Lokomotiv jersey.

I can't speak for all teams in the KHL, but Salavat Yulaev Ufa didnt wear Reebok this year. I have no clue what that jersey is.

Ufa wore Lutch this year. Some teams do wear Reebok, the only one I know off the top of my head is Metallurg Magnitogorsk.

i would rather see the real one in that jersey............who's nailin palin ? :stickhndl:

I think it's cool he let's them out of the basement/dungeon occasionally.

"It puts the jersey on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

and as an added bonus jersey_boner told me he gets them all "directly from Reebok".. I asked him if he got it at the SVP sale, why bother lying...

Really... I should be asking that guy and 3dionphaneuf for a kickback from using my tip for their gain. My next big find I won't be posting it on here.

Really... I should be asking that guy and 3dionphaneuf for a kickback from using my tip for their gain. My next big find I won't be posting it on here.

You should add some from here as well

did they have other KHL jerseys like that? for $30 it would be better than a practice jersey to play in

did they have other KHL jerseys like that? for $30 it would be better than a practice jersey to play in

I don't think so. The $30 rack was limited relative to the $60 racks.

Got sniped at this jersey (Blackhawks Nike Amonte jersey) :glare:

Anyone here got it?

Which one?

You didn't include a link.

But no, I did not get it I just wanted to see what it went for... B)

I'm selling my Penguins Edge size 50 on ebay. If any of you want it, let me know. I'll sell it to any of you for $120 along with the patch:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290690488214?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_3049wt_1396