Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, with so many guys on this board who would buy that in a second, how come it's that guy who finds that deal??

Wow, with so many guys on this board who would buy that in a second, how come it's that guy who finds that deal??

I think he sits on his computer and refreshes eBay every minute.

I'm leaving for Akron in a couple hours...if you guys want to discuss a bounty I'm all ears!

Its almost every jersey he sells, if you look back through his feedback its mostly all like that. And when he shill bids on his own items he makes a fortune. Notice he sells old school starter jackets, jerseys, and jordans...finds em cheap and makes a huge profit.

Its almost every jersey he sells, if you look back through his feedback its mostly all like that. And when he shill bids on his own items he makes a fortune. Notice he sells old school starter jackets, jerseys, and jordans...finds em cheap and makes a huge profit.

Yup, but you have to know what you're looking for. You can't use the search bar you have to go and look through categories. You also need to find seller that find stuff from thrift store and sell them for cheap on eBay. My cousin picked up a Sean Avery Los Angeles Kings Reebok 05/06 authentic on ice jersey with tag for $20 from his local thrift store. If he was a dummy he would have sold it for $50 on eBay.

Yup, but you have to know what you're looking for. You can't use the search bar you have to go and look through categories. You also need to find seller that find stuff from thrift store and sell them for cheap on eBay. My cousin picked up a Sean Avery Los Angeles Kings Reebok 05/06 authentic on ice jersey with tag for $20 from his local thrift store. If he was a dummy he would have sold it for $50 on eBay.

I have a feeling Jerseys4thewin has a little company going, with multiple usernames obviously. Im sure he has one just for buying and ones for shill bidding so its harder to trace. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Notice how the condition goes from "used" to "NWOT, mint, never used." Lol.

A lot of his neutral or negative feedback says the jersey was smelly or dirty and not in NWOT condition lol, how the hell does he still have an ebay account.

Well the North Star and the Nords that I both from him were in like new condition but I think he got those from a collector. Now the last batch of jersey he put on sale he emailed me first to see if I wanted anything. I asked him for pictures on a couple of jerseys that he had and he told me tha his partner took the jerseys to the dry cleaner. He's an okay guy but he does not have knowledge about the jerseys and how much they sell for. So when you email him and ask him for a buy it now price you're going to get a high number.

I have a feeling Jerseys4thewin has a little company going, with multiple usernames obviously. Im sure he has one just for buying and ones for shill bidding so its harder to trace. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Seriously, I mean how does this guy find time to find all of those jerseys? I search for about 10 jerseys I want twice a day, and that is enough for me.

Seriously, I mean how does this guy find time to find all of those jerseys? I search for about 10 jerseys I want twice a day, and that is enough for me.

301lpag.jpg

While not a fan of jerseys4thewin, does anyone have proof that he shill bids. Why would he even need to? We all know he gets amazing steals on most of the jerseys he sells.

If he is shill bidding and anyone has evidence that even shows it's a strong possibility, contact eBay. They do take shill bidding seriously since it's actually illegal in most states. I've know sellers who had all their auctions cancelled and their accounts suspended temporarily just from a single allegation of shill bidding.

Getting a jersey at a steal is one thing, but reselling it for more than triple what you paid by fraudulently listing it's condition as "new and never worn" is another. He should be banned for that crap.

Tell you what, you buy it and I'll trade you for the white Garrison :thumbsup:

A lot of his neutral or negative feedback says the jersey was smelly or dirty and not in NWOT condition lol, how the hell does he still have an ebay account.

:wacko:

because ebay don't care...all they want is their $$$ from listing fees, selling fees and paypal fees.. IF they cared they'd crack down on all the fake/china jerseys, hockey, football and baseball, on the site...oh yeah, they have a new policy that IF you don't have 25 sales in 6 months, they'll put a hold on your money for up to 21 days... i know, they are doing it to me starting April 5.

:angry:

:wacko:

because ebay don't care...all they want is their $$$ from listing fees, selling fees and paypal fees.. IF they cared they'd crack down on all the fake/china jerseys, hockey, football and baseball, on the site...oh yeah, they have a new policy that IF you don't have 25 sales in 6 months, they'll put a hold on your money for up to 21 days... i know, they are doing it to me starting April 5.

If you provide tracking they usually release in 3 days!

If you provide tracking they usually release in 3 days!

that's true but it's just more hassle..i've been a member since 1997, have 788 fb's and 100% rating and just because i didn't sell my quota they pull this crap.

Hmm. This jersey actually has the vector logo covered up by putting the same material over it and sewing the Reebok wordmark on it. (I assume the team did this.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Detroit-Red-Wings-Pavel-Datsyuk-2012-Reebok-Edge-2-0-Red-Jersey-52-/260984998648?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc3eb0af8