Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1332167567[/url]' post='88431']

I agree. Some TBTC are going for around $100 or slightly more. I bought a Leafs one for $120 a few months back. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for a Blackhawks one.

Seriously, if you can point me to a Hawks TBTC for less than $300 I'd be grateful. I have one in my collection and would love to have another, but they are hard to find for any kind of reasonable price.

I agree. Some TBTC are going for around $100 or slightly more. I bought a Leafs one for $120 a few months back. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for a Blackhawks one.

Good luck with that....I sold my size 48 after the Hawks won the cup for $375

You can probably get a Leafs/Bruins/Wings for a reasonable price....I got my Leafs for $150, Hawks are a step up and the Habs is a step up from that and the Rangers is insanity.....

Seriously, if you can point me to a Hawks TBTC for less than $300 I'd be grateful. I have one in my collection and would love to have another, but they are hard to find for any kind of reasonable price.

I'm looking for one myself so not sure if I'm gonna be able to help you out. -_-

Good luck with that....I sold my size 48 after the Hawks won the cup for $375

You can probably get a Leafs/Bruins/Wings for a reasonable price....I got my Leafs for $150, Hawks are a step up and the Habs is a step up from that and the Rangers is insanity.....

I never thought I would be able to get a Leafs TBTC for $120 either, but I did. Within a week later, I saw one that went under $100. I'm not saying they're all gonna be that cheap, but if you keep looking, you could come across a deal.

Good deals can be had on the TBTC's but you gotta be looking almost constantly.

I picked up a sz48 Leafs TBTC that needed to be stripped for under $100.

It cleaned up nicely but I know that was just luck on both the strip job and the steal.

Stay the course and something will come up. (or save up a lot of money)

What do you want to bet that Rangers TBTC goes for over $600??

Are you serious did you get it of eBay?

Are you serious did you get it of eBay?

Of course. You just have to keep looking.

Something tells me this will end up in Slim's closet.

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1202

Restraint Rule #1 - no matter how tempting, NEVER buy a jersey that you already have -

2933061910105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I can't tell you how many times I've bought something impulsively that I semi-wanted, only to have something else pop up a day later, that I want that much more, and I'm without the necesssary funds....the reserve tank ain't too large.

Heck I've had HM's 80s road Habs on my watch list forever now...always tempted, but I just can't pull the trigger since I already own a similar Chelios.

Speaking of which, whats wrong with you people?

$250 for that jersey is an absolute deal! You know how rare those are? Not to mention some of the Habs you could throw on it.

This is one that for sure will be in Slim's closet

My link

Ha!

I actually watched a Delorme gamer go for just north of $500 a few years back...was hoping it would stay cheaper.

I've had this on my watchlist for a while now - Mulvey v Delorme

$250 for that jersey is an absolute deal! You know how rare those are? Not to mention some of the Habs you could throw on it.

I might just bid on it but i can't go past $300 hopefully not too mean people see it and understand what it is. A lot of people might pass it of as a replica.

I might just bid on it but i can't go past $300 hopefully not too mean people see it and understand what it is. A lot of people might pass it of as a replica.

Huh? He has a buy-it-now for $250 OBO...oh, you're probably talking about the Canucks one, right? You quoted my reference to HM's habs...

Go buy it!

This guy should be banned from ebay and life in general for selling Rene Bourque jerseys instead of setting them on fire like any civilized person would do:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gameusedhockeystuff/m.html?hash=item20c3dfee5b&item=140725186139&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&_trksid=p4340.l2562

This guy should be banned from ebay and life in general for selling Rene Bourque jerseys instead of setting them on fire like any civilized person would do:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gameusedhockeystuff/m.html?hash=item20c3dfee5b&item=140725186139&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&_trksid=p4340.l2562

he has so many of them :blink: ....maybe it is Rene himself !

he has so many of them :blink: ....maybe it is Rene himself !

She is a Bourque collector disillusioned after meeting him in person. She was the one who sold me my Bourque gamer

what happend when they met up?/

I am not sure but I don't believe he was particularly friendly to her and she was his biggest fan. In addition to that, I think she is trimming down her collection or getting out of the hobby altogether. Super nice lady though!

Huh? He has a buy-it-now for $250 OBO...oh, you're probably talking about the Canucks one, right? You quoted my reference to HM's habs...

Go buy it!

No not the Habs the Canucks one.

He probably elbowed her in the face on purpose and then claimed it was "reflex".