Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

check out my post on "is it good enough" thread.

did u get it?

:glare:

I will bring him in as a partner 1st..move them to Suffolk or build nee in Nassau and WIN A CUP...

You're all screwed, if I win, I'M buying the Isles and moving them to Atlanta......just kidding, I'd scour the depths of Cuba for a '67 Shelby GT500 and leave this town in my rear view.

:angry:

check out my post on "is it good enough" thread.

did u get it?

:glare:

Yeah dude i saw it, you need to email him back and get that from him.

still with the tags, very niceeeeeee.

You can move the Yotes for 133 million. Cheapest sport franchise out of the big 4...So move them ;)

Fine by me.....shouldn't have moved there in the first place....

You can move the Yotes for 133 million. Cheapest sport franchise out of the big 4...So move them ;)

Haha, I wouldn't subject my fellow Rangers fans to a lifetime without the Isles rivalry, and us kicking their Arse on a regular basis. I also would never move anything to Canada unless the agreement with the city included them taking back Justin Bieber.

Kicking our arse? Must of missed that..

enjoy your 2nd round exit

Considering we beat you 4 out of 7 games this season, with one of the losses being an OT loss, I'd say we did a pretty good job kicking your Arse. Enjoy our second round exit? Tell me, have the Islanders players booked their tee times yet?

I dunno if the NYR get passed the second round if they get Buffalo. If I am a rangers fan, I would not want any part of Buffalo in the first round. Ryan Miller is playing some amazing hockey.

I dunno if the NYR get passed the second round if they get Buffalo. If I am a rangers fan, I would not want any part of Buffalo in the first round. Ryan Miller is playing some amazing hockey.

That he is, but Lundqvist is having probably his best season. I'd put my trust in the King in the playoffs with the team we have.

Considering we beat you 4 out of 7 games this season, with one of the losses being an OT loss, I'd say we did a pretty good job kicking your Arse. Enjoy our second round exit? Tell me, have the Islanders players booked their tee times yet?

Doesnt really sound like kicking our arse...Almost..but we r rebuilding and its taking time...

Trust in the King..Has come up small in every playoff he has played in...He HAS ALOT to prove...

Doesnt really sound like kicking our arse...Almost..but we r rebuilding and its taking time...

Trust in the King..Has come up small in every playoff he has played in...He HAS ALOT to prove...

Aww c'mon now. That's not a very fair statement. His rookie year playoffs (4.41 GAA, .835%) has made his playoff stats look worse than they are.

His year by year playoff stats:

06-07 - 2.07 GAA, .924%

07-08 - 2.57 GAA, .909%

08-09 - 3.00 GAA, .908%

10-11 - 2.25 GAA, .917%

Not his fault the Rangers couldn't score goals those years.

You clearly don't know anything about hockey and should not be involved in this conversation. The stats were already posted, I'm not gonna drag this thread off topic anymore.

1333157601[/url]' post='90114']

That he is, but Lundqvist is having probably his best season. I'd put my trust in the King in the playoffs with the team we have.

Amen to that

You've been "rebuilding" for almost 15 years, and have won a playoff series in exactly ONE of the last 24 seasons. Come on now. The Rangers may not be the greatest franchise of all time, but they've done much better than that.

As for a recent ebay recap -

88-89 Pens for $530 (I bid to $500, but wasn't going a penny higher)

92 Francis Cup Finals for $530

I was in on that 88-89 jersey and then you and the winner came in all gangbusters at the last second. :wacko:

That made me sad. lol

thought the same thing when i saw the size of your sig.

Agreed. That's not going to last on my watch and we need it to change.

The trick is to make your posts more substantial than your signature or your favorites.