sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Opening bid was only $25!

Nobody ever seems to want those jerseys though, customized TI 1.0's go for so cheap. Regardless, it's a nice deal.

Nameplates.

Ohhh hadn't thought of plating it out, I was just gonna wear it then after a few months flip it, never made plates out of a 58. Just a thought do you guys like them with it without the glue backing? My local place adds like a piece of twill to the back which looks nice on jerseys but I don't know what you guys think about it

I just tried to do it, but nothing happened... then I realized the web address.

Was that legit or was it a virus/hack?

I think the deal is dead now. Hopefully it was legit, I was fairly sure it was legit. I would guess they only were willing to give out a certain number and the number was reached. If I get an update, I will let you guys know.

I just tried to do it, but nothing happened... then I realized the web address.

Was that legit or was it a virus/hack?

I was thinking that as I was doing it. Hopefully I didn't screw myself.

Well people are saying the "SSL cert" is legit, not sure what that is. And all they asked for was your e-mail address. I'm pretty sure we will be receiving an e-mail within a week with the $5

I'd recommend changing your passwords if you can guys, just as a safety precaution.

Its not a www.paypal.com web address, so I'm not sure if its legit or not.

That does sound like some kind of shady hack or something. Dan is definitely right in changing passwords or taking any other precautionary measures.

That does sound like some kind of shady hack or something. Dan is definitely right in changing passwords or taking any other precautionary measures.

Changed my password and mobile pin. Any other ideas?

Sorry for posting the link to those who clicked it and are unsure of whether the deal was legit or not. I would have never posted the link if I for a second doubted the authenticity of the site. I still stand by my belief that it was real though and am hoping to receive the $5, could easily go towards another patch or something. Hope everything is okay for all those who did enter their e-mail addresses. I'm not sure what they could do with just an e-mail address.

There was that other thread about being able to use your email address to find out all sorts of information. They're probably just going to fill your spam folder with a ton of dickpics now

There was that other thread about being able to use your email address to find out all sorts of information. They're probably just going to fill your spam folder with a ton of dickpics now

Win-win!

Referring to the site CJ posted it seems that it was indeed legitimate. Both sites were run by PayPal. In addition, PayPal has had previous offers run through a domain other than paypal.com

I don't know what kind of NHL career Ryan Ellis has been having, but he was a monster in junior, and I am kinda shocked to see this item at only $350 CDN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSOR-SPITFIRES-GAME-WORN-ISSUED-RYAN-ELLIS-JERSEY-NHL-OHL-NASHVILLE-PREDATORS-/321515544263?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4adbd1dec7

Edited by DiscoStu