sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone just stole a Columbus blue jackets size 56 koho from me on eBay! $10.50

That was me. I felt pretty bad about it actually because I knew it was yours.

Edited by oxbo1690

Are these legit? I always have like these orange jerseys and have wanted to pick one up...The price seems like a steal...

From the pictures they're 2.0's with the tags still attached.

Edit:

Keep in mind that the $99 price is only for the whites even though their is orange ones in the listing.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

From the pictures they're 2.0's with the tags still attached.

Edit:

Keep in mind that the $99 price is only for the whites even though their is orange ones in the listing.

I know, the Orange listing is for $165 which still seems like a really good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221677573834?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

On another note, is it stupid to pay $350 for a 2009 Winter Classic Edge 1.0 Blackhawks jersey new with tags? I have the 2010 3rd Jersey already, but I kind of really want the Winter Classic version as well.

You can find them for $200-$250 every so often.

While we are on the topic of price, how would the price of a blank 2.0 compare with a 1.0? Always assumed 2.0s are worth more, not sure if that's correct.

In terms of what I have seen on eBay, you are correct.

Not sure if it falls into the Deals and Steals category, but I just got a great price from Jersey Baron on a 2011 ASG Jersey. I figured it was worth a shot so I made an offer lower than I expected to be acceptable, and he countered back at just a few bucks more.

I probably should've emailed him to see if he could do even better off of eBay, but honestly it slipped my mind.

If anyone is looking to get one, I confirmed with him he is looking to move them and depending on size and how many he has, he is definitely prepared to negotiate on these.

Reminds me of the joke I make every time I pass Victoria's Secret in the mall. I tell my wife I'll be right back, I heard their panties are half off. The first time she responded "wouldn't 100% off be better", thinking she bested me, to which I replied "No, halfway has always worked".

Now she just smacks me for repeatedly making the same joke.

To answer your question, although he specifically told me he may not be offering the same deal depending on size and availability (the 58+ I bought is harder to sell as per JB), to which I responded I wouldn't advertise the price he gave me, the answer to your question is "pretty close".

Edit: I can't say ? That's a shame. I didn't realize we were such a family friendly forum.

Edited by mfitz804