It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are those blackspots on one of the arms (right I believe) of the lightning?

Normally I snap pics on a freshly-made bed, but it had just been stripped, so it went on the floor. Apparently there were some small pieces of a glossy newspaper ad that the vacuum had missed and ended up stuck to the sleeve.

That Chill jersey is absolutely hammered. Is that blood?

If you can believe it, no.

The top of the boards in the old Fairground Coliseum were obscenely red, even by hockey standards. And I also think they were painted instead of the plastic actually being dyed. Basically, it's a crapload of deep paint transfers that have more or less dyed the sleeves.

For those who have never seen the so-called "Custom Crafted Specials", which were retail authentics purported to be gamers from the early 1990s, a lot of them feature transfers that are this particular shade. They're generally referred to as "CC lipstick".

Milt Byron has a good resource on some of these.

http://byronshockeyland.com/Fake%20Pages/ray_bourque_4.htm

They got it in early February, so ~6 weeks.

Wow guess I still have another 3 weeks to go if they are running at a 6 week turn around.

Got another jersey done by MLL. Great result once again and a three hour turnaround. I think I am one of the first people to ever own a Grabovski Edge.

1300304854-U11596.jpg

1300304908-U11596.jpg

Grabo is awesome.

80088627.jpg

2199349930105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2499761930105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

I know quite a few here was after this jersey too, but I wasn't going to take the chance of missing out on an EDGE 2.0 so I bunkered down with a 24-pack of Mountain Dew.

Very Nice Ovie, I new the bidding would be fierce for that and went after the Chimera instead... I only paid $202.00 for mine! I will prolly turn it into a Mike Knuble, or Backstrom... To leave it a Chimera I would at the very least have to strip the "A" as he didn't wear that for the classic. I will post pictures when it arrives.

Grabo is awesome.

80088627.jpg

I know quite a few here was after this jersey too, but I wasn't going to take the chance of missing out on an EDGE 2.0 so I bunkered down with a 24-pack of Mountain Dew.

Lucky bugger. The guy wouldnt sell to New Zealand so my hands were tied:(

That Grabooooo is awsome. He has been the best Leaf player in my opinion this year.

I think it fits fairly similar to the Rangers jerseys I have, which is pretty good. Considering I don't wear the Liberty jersey often, I usually wear standard Rangers jerseys, I'm not sure I'm necessarily a huge fan of wearing jerseys with big circular crests in the center. I sorta feel more comfortable with the small spaced out letters, cause otherwise I feel like I would fold the crest over when I lean forward in my seat.

I'm glad to hear that. It looks identical to mine. Gotta love those Starter jerseys.

Got these today. Sucks that there only replicas but def worth what I got them for.

2d8miwh.jpg

Yeah I love the Starter jerseys too. I could probably stand to go a size bigger, but even when they're a little snug they're still so comfy cause of the material so I don't mind too much.

Grabo is awesome.

80088627.jpg

It was you who bought that.

Got these today. Sucks that there only replicas but def worth what I got them for.

2d8miwh.jpg

Were those all eBay? I've been trying to find the green Wild and horse-head for ages.

Were those all eBay? I've been trying to find the green Wild and horse-head for ages.

Yea they were. Sometimes its better to be lucky then good (That and being lucky that some people mislabel their listings). There all size Large CCM Replicas.

What size is that Amonte?Looks great