It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the one I've been waiting for the last few weeks now. It FINALLY showed up today!

onalTeamcirca2010Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca2010bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Vancouver2010Olympics-vi.jpg

Worn during the Vancouver Olympic tournament. My next task is to photomatch it somehow. There are a few decent puck marks and the like but overall there isn't TOO Much wear on it. Still a gorgeous jersey though. I love the fact that each letter in BELARUS is stitched to the jersey. Just like the old Capitals jerseys.

Even though I hate the Leafs, those are very solid pickups!

On the fight strap in the front, Tim Jackman (now with Calgary), is another player that does that.

Fight strap on the front too, thats so cool. You know you're a warrior when one fight strap simply isn't enough. :fight:

Some other players with double straps.... But there are many more.

Donald Brashear "Fighter of the Decade" Hockey News Jan. 2010 (former Flyer, Canucks, Capitals)

Owen Nolan (Nordiques)

Garrett Burnett (Ducks)

Some other players with double straps.... But there are many more.

Donald Brashear (former Flyer)

Owen Nolan (Nordiques)

Garrett Burnett (Ducks)

WOW! I never knew till now that some players use an extra fight strap. :thumbsup:

Yup. It's definitely an interesting little quirk and is also nice to see that there's still some uniqueness to hockey jerseys nowadays if you look hard enough.

Just added this one. So many choices...I'm thinking Michel Riesen, just to taunt the Oilers fans with. <_<

2564628430055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

2321859990055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

How would letter that anyway? Aren't they supposed to be subliminated?

Those pro versions had all sewn on name and numbers. The ones that were dyed in were and still are the lower-tiered teams like Israel and Great Britain and China. Those tend to be Tackla jerseys too. Not many Nike jerseys were sublimated. Heat-pressed many time but not usually sublimated.

Sick leaf jerseys!

Extra fight straps for the Warlock Vatican Assassins! :)

Extra fight straps for the Warlock Vatican Assassins! :)

No fight straps for him... they just sew his jersey to his pants every game.

WOW! I never knew till now that some players use an extra fight strap. :thumbsup:

A couple of people that had picked up Rypien game worns said the jerseys had 3 fights straps in them at the back. I'd love to see Rypien throwing down for the Canucks again sometime soon.

A little bit outside of my collection zone, but I had to have this one.

Ryan Miller 2010 Olympics jersey, navy USA. I love the navy jerseys and have wanted one for awhile. For those wondering why Miller? Well I've liked him since his Rochester Americans days. I still want a Sabres jersey of his (specifically the navy road one), but most of the ones on Ebay are fake. So I settled for this one.

Millerfront.jpg

Millerback.jpg

I have a WBS Pens jersey that should be coming on Monday, so once it does, I will post it here...since I'm actually a few days late posting this one. March has been a really busy month for me.

Thats a beauty that Miller USA. RCS Got the Navy Buffalo Edges for $90. Best bet get one of those and customize it for a good price overall for one.

2551996090102502178S425x425Q85.jpg

(Not my Image or jersey, but found on google and had to share)

On a side note, I have also seen where the fight strap had a plastic buckle attached as well as the velcro and snap. It was like those plastic clips on a back pack that squeeze on the sides and detach from one another.

Similar idea on a Hordichuk I've seen:

hordichuk3.jpg?w=450

hordichuk2.jpg?w=450

Is that 3 fight straps or am I seeing things?

Yeah, 3 fight straps. Pretty cool imo.

Just got this in. It's a bit more banged up than I expected but hopefully it can be washed and cleaned.

New York Rangers Pro Player sz 48. Going to Mike for Graves with C and 2000 patch customization.

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

Just got this in. It's a bit more banged up than I expected but hopefully it can be washed and cleaned.

New York Rangers Pro Player sz 48. Going to Mike for Graves with C and 2000 patch customization.

Ahhh so you got that PP. Nice one there.

Ahhh so you got that PP. Nice one there.

He gets everything. He has an addiction, partly because of this place, and partly because of me telling him about this place.

A little bit outside of my collection zone, but I had to have this one.

Ryan Miller 2010 Olympics jersey, navy USA. I love the navy jerseys and have wanted one for awhile. For those wondering why Miller? Well I've liked him since his Rochester Americans days. I still want a Sabres jersey of his (specifically the navy road one), but most of the ones on Ebay are fake. So I settled for this one.

Millerfront.jpg

Millerback.jpg

I have a WBS Pens jersey that should be coming on Monday, so once it does, I will post it here...since I'm actually a few days late posting this one. March has been a really busy month for me.

Niiiiiiiiiice!

He gets everything. He has an addiction, partly because of this place, and partly because of me telling him about this place.

Between getting the Replica PP one and the few others i got recently i passed. Deciding if im going to put the 98 japan game patch on the flaming horse flames jersey. I can see this place becomming an addiction.