• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1989-90 Kings home.

Nice! old school version too..

what you putting on it?

A little bit outside of my collection zone, but I had to have this one.

Ryan Miller 2010 Olympics jersey, navy USA. I love the navy jerseys and have wanted one for awhile. For those wondering why Miller? Well I've liked him since his Rochester Americans days. I still want a Sabres jersey of his (specifically the navy road one), but most of the ones on Ebay are fake. So I settled for this one.

I think I speak for everyone, especially those of us who were trying to buy jerseys during the Olympics, you did not "settle" for anything. That is a rare and wonderful thing. :hook:

So you are the one who claimed those Penguins jerseys. Nice pickups

Just got this in. It's a bit more banged up than I expected but hopefully it can be washed and cleaned.

New York Rangers Pro Player sz 48. Going to Mike for Graves with C and 2000 patch customization.

Leetch was the captain that year. Did Leetch get hurt during the year allowing Graves to wear the C at any point?

I think I speak for everyone, especially those of us who were trying to buy jerseys during the Olympics, you did not "settle" for anything. That is a rare and wonderful thing. :hook:

Yeah it's a great jersey, and I love the design accents on the back and the sleeves. The whites were nice too, don't get me wrong; I just mostly prefer darker colors. I know it's not the right font, but I'm happy with it. My Crosby Canada jersey has some flaws too since the numbers on the arms are missing, but I can overlook certain things when I'm trying to get a deal.

Leetch was the captain that year. Did Leetch get hurt during the year allowing Graves to wear the C at any point?

Yes Leetch broke his hand during that season and missed like 30 games or so. Graves wore the C in his absence and Fleury became one of the Alternates at that time too.

So you are the one who claimed those Penguins jerseys. Nice pickups

Is the Starter Pens ultrafil?

Yep-Thanks!

And yep, Ultrafil :thumbsup:

More team issued Jackets, including a rebranded KOHO and two with Katrina patch. The ones with the Katrina patch were team issued to guys who were among the final cuts before the opener. Also a couple of goalie jerseys. Love the goalie cuts, simply because they're not all that easy to get outside of team issued stuff. I'll be looking to sell or trade one of the Katrina patched jerseys.

2005-06 CBJ set 2 Martin Prusek

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

2009-10 CBJ set 1 Kevin LaLande

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Also, this poor baby blue beast was the last prospect tourney jersey available a little while ago. The completist in me wants me to try to get all of the funky colors. I now have all but the bright green (red, white, navy, powder blue!)

2010 CBJ Traverse City Prospect Tournament Anton Blomqvist

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Yes, I'd rather have had the Johansen!

Got these in yesterday (Saturday)

2229065050104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2815417610104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2406907180104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2222499570104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Got these in yesterday (Saturday)

Is the last one going to be mine? :thumbsup:

I still have nightmares about Miller saving all our shots. That guy was on fire. MVP level of play.

These 2 beauties showed up today...(Holler :D )

Nice Pro Player Robo. I still need one myself.

Just added this one. So many choices...I'm thinking Michel Riesen, just to taunt the Oilers fans with. <_<

2564628430055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

While I like the jersey a lot, I'll never, ever understand why they went with red lettering on a red jersey. Even if it's the official federation crest or some such thing, outline it in white for heaven's sake.

Also, this poor baby blue beast was the last prospect tourney jersey available a little while ago. The completist in me wants me to try to get all of the funky colors. I now have all but the bright green (red, white, navy, powder blue!)

2010 CBJ Traverse City Prospect Tournament Anton Blomqvist

Yes, I'd rather have had the Johansen!

Great pick ups again. I am so happy that I was able to pick up the last Johansen camp jersey. I was really surprised it was still there when I picked it up

Between getting the Replica PP one and the few others i got recently i passed. Deciding if im going to put the 98 japan game patch on the flaming horse flames jersey. I can see this place becomming an addiction.

A little late, but I currently have three blanks (two Liberty, one royal blue) hanging in my closet waiting to be lettered. I have to decide where I'm going to send them when I'm ready, but that probably won't be until late June or July, maybe even after that. I was watching a Pens Robo Pro Player replica that ended today and went for 20 bucks that I passed on. I want one of those, but the only players I would even consider putting on a PP are Jagr, Kovalev, Straka or Kasparitis. All former Rangers, and I have a thing about not putting a former Ranger on a rival's jersey that I'm most likely never going to wear. I could just put the same guy on a Rangers jersey and actually be able to wear and enjoy it.

I do want a Pens Robo one day, but I'll get one from an earlier year so I can make it a Mario and I would totally wear it to a Pens/Isles game or something. I'm watching a few other things that I'd rather have at the moment anyway, but I probably shouldn't even be buying anything else right now.

A little late, but I currently have three blanks (two Liberty, one royal blue) hanging in my closet waiting to be lettered. I have to decide where I'm going to send them when I'm ready, but that probably won't be until late June or July, maybe even after that. I was watching a Pens Robo Pro Player replica that ended today and went for 20 bucks that I passed on. I want one of those, but the only players I would even consider putting on a PP are Jagr, Kovalev, Straka or Kasparitis. All former Rangers, and I have a thing about not putting a former Ranger on a rival's jersey that I'm most likely never going to wear. I could just put the same guy on a Rangers jersey and actually be able to wear and enjoy it.

I do want a Pens Robo one day, but I'll get one from an earlier year so I can make it a Mario and I would totally wear it to a Pens/Isles game or something. I'm watching a few other things that I'd rather have at the moment anyway, but I probably shouldn't even be buying anything else right now.

I got many blanks I eventually want to get done but I can scratch off one of them since I won one i was going to have done anyways. For the time being ill probably just do the 3 blanks i recently got (The wild, kings and flames jerseys) and my rangers ones ill hold off until the summer at the earliest. Im the opposite in the regard i would only get a non ranger jersey but if that player was a ranger but in most cases its the team that player is defined as (exception is my Avs Roy 3rd since thats one of my fav jerseys ever + it's the GOAT IMO).