It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Ive been waiting a little bit to post all my pickups at once and i figured with 3 of them arriving today that it was time to give it a go. Finally crossed off my Blackhawks wantlist and i am stoked about it. Also knocked off one i figured would be hard to get. I believe i was talking to SluggerMatt about it:

Nice Hawks! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed. Though I'm not a fan of the Crosbaby jersey ;)

Thanks guys, Crosby has grown on me since the 24/7 show..The rivalry with the Flyers brings out a different side of Crosby but seeing him on TV made me appreciate him more and the jersey fell in my lap at an unbelievable price.

The blackhawks jerseys are my favorite and the price i paid for both of them was probably the biggest "deal or steal" ever recorded. Cant be any happier.

Got some more pictures on the way later too.

Nice Crosby :thumbsup: down with haters booo

Right on man, i couldnt be happier with it. I personally have become a big fan of Crosby too and hope he returns soon. I miss all the rediculous highlights on NHLon the fly lol.

A little treat for all the Wild Fans on the board (It finally F(&^*** arrived waltzthewarrior)

After waging pretty much a 7 month war with KSB-Sports in Helsinki this arrived today!:

2974252250107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2998472670107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

Its got some decent wear for only one game too (2/15/11 against Turku). Granlund was the 9th overall pick in the 2010 draft and this is a gamer from HIFK Helsinki. The company was a pain in the Arse to work with after I tried to order a jersey in August, so they sent me some Winter Classic (the one in Helsinki) posters which was kind of nice. Glad to finally get a jersey that was real though...

The pictures of wear aren't coming out, should be an easy photomatch thank god!

A little treat for all the Wild Fans on the board (It finally F(&^*** arrived waltzthewarrior)

After waging pretty much a 7 month war with KSB-Sports in Helsinki this arrived today!:

2974252250107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2998472670107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

Its got some decent wear for only one game too (2/15/11 against Turku). Granlund was the 9th overall pick in the 2010 draft and this is a gamer from HIFK Helsinki. The company was a pain in the Arse to work with after I tried to order a jersey in August, so they sent me some Winter Classic (the one in Helsinki) posters which was kind of nice. Glad to finally get a jersey that was real though...

The pictures of wear aren't coming out, should be an easy photomatch thank god!

great pickup!!!!:)

great pickup!!!!:)

Thanks when I have time later I may do a writeup on the pain in the Arse it was to procure this. I sent Money to Finland in late august, and finally got an acceptable finished product. KSB has been known to do some shading dealings (which I'll explain), but the guy I worked with was amazing.

Right on man, i couldnt be happier with it. I personally have become a big fan of Crosby too and hope he returns soon. I miss all the rediculous highlights on NHLon the fly lol.

Pass in your Flyers fan card please.... :noway:

I kid. I respect Crosby as a player as he is without a doubt, the best player in the game. I used to dislike him more, Jordan Staal has taken over as my least favourite Pen. But I still cant stand him., and thats coming from a Canadian after he scored the golden goal

Jonathan Toews is the best all-around player in the game. Crosby is a better offensive player than Toews, but Toews is the complete package...and the intangibles such as leadership are invaluable.

Pass in your Flyers fan card please.... :noway:

I kid. I respect Crosby as a player as he is without a doubt, the best player in the game. I used to dislike him more, Jordan Staal has taken over as my least favourite Pen. But I still cant stand him., and thats coming from a Canadian after he scored the golden goal

Trust me when the Flyers play the Pens its on, i hate Crosby but when the Penguins play the game of the week on NBC its cool to watch him destroy other teams. I still remember when Hatcher lit him up and knocked out a tooth.

Trust me when the Flyers play the Pens its on, i hate Crosby but when the Penguins play the game of the week on NBC its cool to watch him destroy other teams. I still remember when Hatcher lit him up and knocked out a tooth.

Okay okay I forgive you, haha.

He is unbelievable. His vision is remarkable and his work ethic is one of the best, if not the best in the league

Just got this one. This is my 1st edge jersey, not sure if it's 1.0 or 2.0?

p1040275q.jpg

p1040276.jpg.

p1040277l.jpg

Yeah 2.0's aren't retailed yet. Supposedly next season. Regardless, that's a beautiful Dubi you've got there. Is the patch sewn on? I can't tell from the pictures.

This jersey is for sale/trade.

Koho 56 00-01 Sundin. Airknit Nameplate.

DSCF4284.jpg

DSCF4288.jpg

Honestly is this a response to the Potvin sucks jersey?

Eh...a little.I always wanted a jersey like this though. You seriously do not know how annoying ranger fans are. I am probably going to buy a premier blueskirts :D jersey and sew it on. That is on my Jagr replica (I was going to screw around with you peeps and put it on my MGG rangers jersey, but some members here would have had a heart attack).

Jonathan Toews is the best all-around player in the game. Crosby is a better offensive player than Toews, but Toews is the complete package...and the intangibles such as leadership are invaluable.

Crosby doesn't have leadership? Regardless that's ridiculous.

But anyway.