It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I knew where you guys found all these rare ones, they're beauties.

Im kind of curious too, not everything can be eBay..what are we missing? haha

Got this back from EPS yesterday. Took about 6 weeks, but I couldn't be happier (Starter Mesh nameplate and all)! Shout out to BurnabyJoe for the reference pics :thumbsup:

2202811600105237255S600x600Q85.jpg

2589212500105237255S600x600Q85.jpg

:thumbsup:

Wow, where the heck is everyone coming up with all these crazy gamers? Great stuff. Got some decent pickups but need to take pics first.

Awesome pick-up on the Mara, Mike ... glad you stopped your Mogilny man-crush and moved on to someone who atleast played for the Rangers :)

Whoa whoa...who ever said I STOPPED with Mogilny? Alex hasn't been in the league in 5 years while big Paulie is still a card-carrying member therefore Mara's are much easier to find. Oh and CHEAPER too! That being said though, I just might have something in the works as far as Alex is concerned in the near future. :D

Got the kits and/or the patches and they're just waiting for a jersey now. That's how many of us knew when we were in trouble with this whole collecting thing. Good work!

Haha thanks..its not every day you see the kits up! At least I have the fisherman jersey and incentive to shell out on the Wild Wing.

"Muggle" Question: "Why would you buy the kit without the jersey?"

What Collector heard: "How can you have the kit and not have the jersey? Great question. Lets buy the jersey!"

couldn't let the RCS sale go by without picking up something, this will become a Crawford unless he pulls a Niemi and skips town looking for a paycheck.

2395346240105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

Haha thanks..its not every day you see the kits up! At least I have the fisherman jersey and incentive to shell out on the Wild Wing.

"Muggle" Question: "Why would you buy the kit without the jersey?"

What Collector heard: "How can you have the kit and not have the jersey? Great question. Lets buy the jersey!"

Jersey Muggles. Good call there. :)

Never mind

The latest acquisition to 'complete' my collection came in today. Only a teaser shot right now as it's already back in the mail to be customized by TTS

IMG_1763_1-vi.jpg

can't wait to get it back!

Okay, gonna try again.

I don't usually post my new arrivals here, mostly because I'm lazy about taking pictures.

But this arrived today, and I'm stoked. It's a game worn Regina Pats 3rd jersey from 09/10. The player is Killian Hutt. The cool thing is that it is an SP ultrafil jersey, with an "Edge-like" cut. Reebok logos have been sewn over the SP logos on the front and back of the jersey. You can see the SP tag in the neck.

HuttReginaFront.jpg

HuttReginaBack.jpg

This one just came in today. Thanks to flountown for this Islanders Edge 2.0 jersey that I'm gonna bring to get customized tomorrow, probably for a Tavares, but not sure about that yet...

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

And the tag...

IMG_5889.jpg

Beautiful Isles jersey. Are you bringing it to Stitches? Definitely go JT. He wore a 56 and that is his rookie jersey :thumbsup:

Yeah I was thinking about going to Stitches tomorrow if they're open. Didn't know JT wore a 56 also. I was probably going with him anyway. If I get one from this year it's gonna be a Grabner.

Yeah I was thinking about going to Stitches tomorrow if they're open. Didn't know JT wore a 56 also. I was probably going with him anyway. If I get one from this year it's gonna be a Grabner.

Stitches is open from 9 to noon, just call before you go :thumbsup: . Tell Eric I will be in soon lol.

A Grabner white is on my list to buy too (with the NHL Rookie Patch, however, I can't find a logo)

Nice Jets jersey! :thumbsup:

couldn't let the RCS sale go by without picking up something, this will become a Crawford unless he pulls a Niemi and skips town looking for a paycheck.

Cool! Don't forget Crawford was #29 with the Icehogs...

The latest acquisition to 'complete' my collection came in today. Only a teaser shot right now as it's already back in the mail to be customized by TTS

can't wait to get it back!

Is that Ultrafil? Can't wait to see the rest...

The CBJ stunk up the arena tonight, but the nice surprise was that the team put out some older gamers and team issued jerseys that they dug up. I actually kind of hate the early jerseys, so I've never really gotten any, but I couldn't pass these up. I think the passage of time has made me more sentimental about these.

These are stamped 2001-02, but Richardson didn't play that year, so I'm not sure what's up with that. The Grand-Pierre is easily the most hammered jersey I own. The photos really don't show the paint, scuffs and one huge repair on the fight strap, but I tried to at least show the repair. My first real enforcer-type jersey.

2001-02 CBJ Set 1 Luke Richardson

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

2001-02 CBJ Set 1 Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg