It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Customized by EPS. Just pointing it out because of all the recent talk.

Thats good to know, I have the same jersey with them right now getting Nash put on it.

..........drumroll please........

Here is a recent arrival........my very FIRST "gamer" (actually, it was worn in the warm-up)

It was just a matter of time before members on here led me in the direction of getting a gamer.

I have always wanted this style, however this was not retailed, so this was my only option.

Apparently it is only one of a few (don't quote me on this) that have actual signs of wear.

January 21st 2009 "ACE" Leafs jersey.....worn and signed by one of my most hated Leafs, Jason Blake

There is more game wear on the warm up jersey than the one he wore in the game.

Pics below

th_IMG_0044.jpg th_IMG_0047.jpg th_IMG_0048.jpg th_IMG_0049-1.jpg th_IMG_0050.jpg

th_IMG_0051.jpg th_IMG_0052.jpg th_IMG_0055.jpg th_IMG_0054.jpg th_IMG_0053.jpg

WOW. That bad boy is sharp looking. That's a great pickup right there. Did MeiGray tag those or were they done through the team?

Love the jersey. I've actually seen that on eBay weeks back.

Yeah, I bought it directly from the guy. He ended it early. He was local to me so it worked out.

WOW. That bad boy is sharp looking. That's a great pickup right there. Did MeiGray tag those or were they done through the team?

Those were tagged by the team. No MeiGray tagging in sight.

Andrew MacDonald 1.0 courtesy of Modells' 40% off sale.

If I paid any more, I would have sent it back. The customization is painful to look at after seeing the work from Stitches. The 4 looks like they belong on a Flyers jersey and the name is on an air-knit plate <_<

(notice the stain on the stick in the logo) :glare:

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4647-1.jpg

Andrew MacDonald 1.0 courtesy of Modells' 40% off sale.

If I paid any more, I would have sent it back. The customization is painful to look at after seeing the work from Stitches. The 4 looks like they belong on a Flyers jersey and the name is on an air-knit plate <_<

(notice the stain on the stick in the logo) :glare:

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4647-1.jpg

I would've sent it back regardless of what I paid for it. Money is money, your jersey should be done correctly.

I would've sent it back regardless of what I paid for it. Money is money, your jersey should be done correctly.

There really is nothing they can do. They only have Stahls kits available. I was thinking about trying to get something in return (discount, partial refund), but there is nothing I plan on buying from them in the future (I remember on Undercover Boss they offered a customer a % off the next purchase)

If you think it's wrong then by all means send it back. NHLShop.com and Modells websites are run by the same company right? So the customization would also be same?

If you think it's wrong then by all means send it back. NHLShop.com and Modells websites are run by the same company right? So the customization would also be same?

Yup..same processing center in Kentucky.

I will give them a call tomorrow. Should be a fun conversation. Anyone want me to record it? :D

I will see if they can give me a credit to a BLANK NYI jersey. I'll also ask about the availability of ASG jerseys if anyone is interested.

Yup..same processing center in Kentucky.

I will give them a call tomorrow. Should be a fun conversation. Anyone want me to record it? :D

I will see if they can give me a credit to a BLANK NYI jersey. I'll also ask about the ASG jerseys if anyone is interested.

They should give you something in return or at least fix the jersey. Didn't another member here had the same problem with his Mike Green jersey?

Myself and a small group ordered these from Ebbets.com. They are 1959 throwbacks, the year the Sioux won their first (of seven) National Championships. The jerseys are 100% wool with felt trimmings. They came out great, with one exception...there is a very, very, very slight stain from the heat pressing they had to do...so they are going back to Ebbets to have completely heat pressed so the color is uniform throughout. I thought it was a bit odd, but not much you can do. Here's the evidence (the one pic of the guy holding the jersey is an actual gamer, for comparison's sake):

fronts.jpg

backs.jpg

frontnumber.jpg

sammy.jpg

wovenstripe.jpg

reggiemorelli.jpg

There really is nothing they can do. They only have Stahls kits available. I was thinking about trying to get something in return (discount, partial refund), but there is nothing I plan on buying from them in the future (I remember on Undercover Boss they offered a customer a % off the next purchase)

I would tell them the jersey was lettered incorrectly and that if they can't do it right I'll be sending it back and expecting a full refund. Of course, the other option would be to dispute the charge with my bank and take up the issue with Better Business, since I'm fed up with most corporations in this country anyway. Money is money, how much is irrelevant.

Customized by EPS. Just pointing it out because of all the recent talk.

So you're who I bought it from. Thanks for a great looking jersey.

Myself and a small group ordered these from Ebbets.com. They are 1959 throwbacks, the year the Sioux won their first (of seven) National Championships. The jerseys are 100% wool with felt trimmings. They came out great, with one exception...there is a very, very, very slight stain from the heat pressing they had to do...so they are going back to Ebbets to have completely heat pressed so the color is uniform throughout. I thought it was a bit odd, but not much you can do. Here's the evidence (the one pic of the guy holding the jersey is an actual gamer, for comparison's sake):

those are really, really nice....

Got this last week- not sure who I'll get on it yet...

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5418.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

got one of these coming from RCS...then sending it off to Big Bear for customization (Boyes 22)...

Drew Stafford for the Buffalo shirt.

Got this one in the mail today.

DSC_0575.jpg