It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice! Was that the one on eBay? Looks like a prostock! Wasn't too sure by the pics on eBay :thumbsup:

Yes, this was the one on ebay. I'm not sure it's prostock, it looks like the neck tag may have been taken out.

Yes, this was the one on ebay. I'm not sure it's prostock, it looks like the neck tag may have been taken out.

Oh. Either way, it is still a beauty and I am glad it went to someone on here :thumbsup:

Myself and a small group ordered these from Ebbets.com. They are 1959 throwbacks, the year the Sioux won their first (of seven) National Championships. The jerseys are 100% wool with felt trimmings. They came out great, with one exception...there is a very, very, very slight stain from the heat pressing they had to do...so they are going back to Ebbets to have completely heat pressed so the color is uniform throughout. I thought it was a bit odd, but not much you can do. Here's the evidence (the one pic of the guy holding the jersey is an actual gamer, for comparison's sake):

Wow! That's a huge haul! talk about a complete set.

Wow! That's a huge haul! talk about a complete set.

They're all going to someone different. I have the #2 w/ the C. We wanted to make sure no one got the same number, so every one of them is unique.

So I contacted RCS yesterday in regards to my customized Hawks EDGE. Good thing I did, because I was told that they didn't receive enough of the Blackhawks edge jerseys, and wouldn't be able to fill my order. When I ordered it (6 weeks ago), I got it in a couple of days before they ran out of my size according to their website. A shame, because I was really looking forward to getting one at the great price...pretty disappointing. They did offer a refund, of course, but I would have rather had the jersey than the money back.

Sounds like it was out of their control. Still sucks, but that's how she goes sometimes.

Got this back from EPS yesterday. Took about 6 weeks, but I couldn't be happier (Starter Mesh nameplate and all)! Shout out to BurnabyJoe for the reference pics :thumbsup:

2202811600105237255S600x600Q85.jpg

2589212500105237255S600x600Q85.jpg

Right on. Looks pretty good!

Hmm...Pretty good? Must mean something's wrong :o I noticed the 'tail' of the 2's is pointier, when comparing it with yours. Anything else?

Hmm...Pretty good? Must mean something's wrong :o I noticed the 'tail' of the 2's is pointier, when comparing it with yours. Anything else?

Not trying to freak you out or anything man. Relax! I've just been very spoiled by Denver Athletic, that's all. Jerseys done other places just look a little different. Your jersey looks just fine. Good work! :thumbsup:

Got this back from EPS yesterday. Took about 6 weeks, but I couldn't be happier (Starter Mesh nameplate and all)! Shout out to BurnabyJoe for the reference pics :thumbsup:

2202811600105237255S600x600Q85.jpg

2589212500105237255S600x600Q85.jpg

Niiiiice.

That right there is pretty much my favourite jersey ever. I need one!

Not trying to freak you out or anything man. Relax! I've just been very spoiled by Denver Athletic, that's all. Jerseys done other places just look a little different. Your jersey looks just fine. Good work! :thumbsup:

Haha! I was just excited that they had the mesh material for the nameplate :D

I got this today:

tViperscirca1999Bauerauthentic-vi.jpg

Viperscirca1999bBauerauthentic-vi.jpg

Always love the Vipers jerseys!

Keeping with the theme from Brilliant's post above, this arrived at my house today. It's a size 52.

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

looks good! I've been hesitant to send my mesh jerseys there because I'm also spoiled by Denver Athletic, but yours looks great!

I still hate the Vipers after all these years. Nice jerseys, though. And Darryl Reaugh got his broadcasting start with them.

No pictures (I'm away on business), but I just picked up a gameworn, autographed Marc-Andre Fleury Screaming Eagles jersey for $100 from a friend of the team I know.

Nice Vipers pick ups guys.

I've gotta keep an eye on you Mike, lest your Mara collection approach my Hodgson collection in numbers... :P

I got this today:

tViperscirca1999Bauerauthentic-vi.jpg

Viperscirca1999bBauerauthentic-vi.jpg

Oh I love it i knew you were going to get it!!! I get an assist on that one.

As for who has more of a man crush you on Mara or Shenaningans on Hogdson, it is currently a draw!

You're right! I completely forgot about that. George DOES deserve the primary assist on that one. I was all set to grab something else until he pointed that one out to me so cheers to him as well. But, I think I have a ways to go yet to catch up to Mr. I-<3-Hodgson up there though. :D I just wish the Mogilny jerseys flowed as readily as some of these do.