It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

WOW!!! Great pickups in the past weeks guys. Been away in Sunny Florida for spring break (realx it was a spring training trip with my rowing team), so have just been catching up.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha did you buy one of those.

given your sense of humour on these forums, I could picture you with one of those at the games.

That way every game can be a world cup final!! How awesome would that be! I wouldn't mind having one of those at the Air Canada centre. Would annoy the crap out of the suits in the platinums

Was tempted to get one, but it would have been a pain to travel with it. Vuvuzelas and waffles would do all kinds of wonders for the ACC atmosphere.

Was tempted to get one, but it would have been a pain to travel with it. Vuvuzelas and waffles would do all kinds of wonders for the ACC atmosphere.

Imagine vuvuzelas shooting out waffles when you use them.....

if we set up a booth at the ACC, we'll be millionaires......

if the leafs ever win the cup again.....maybe they'll use waffles instead of confetti for the parade........

A couple of sweet packages arrived this weekend. the Iggy is from the RCS sale. My first Edge and I don't think it's all that terrible. The sleeves are a bit long, I may need to get them hemmed. The Cujo I found on the bay, a sweet deal at $70. I'm on the fence as to keep it autographed or not. It's been one I've been looking for for a while.

th_IMG_3563.jpg

th_IMG_3564.jpg

th_IMG_3565.jpg

th_IMG_3566.jpg

th_IMG_3568.jpg

First up...Israel jersey, beautiful jersey, used during qualification for the 1994 Olympics (if I remember correctly).

DSC_0785.jpg

DSC_0786.jpg

Second an authentic Leafs Edge jersey, 99.99 at Sport Chek, great deal. This will be a Schenn with the Gilmour patch (TMLFAN's idea that he got done with his jersey so props to him for that).

DSC_0789.jpg

Mind if I ask where you got the Israel jersey? I'd actually consider picking one of those up if I could find one, from any year/player since I probably don't know any of them specifically.

Second an authentic Leafs Edge jersey, 99.99 at Sport Chek, great deal. This will be a Schenn with the Gilmour patch (TMLFAN's idea that he got done with his jersey so props to him for that).

What Sportchek did you get the Leafs authentic one? Ironically I had been planning to get a Leas jersey done with GIlmour patch and I wanted to find the old style cheap.

Mind if I ask where you got the Israel jersey? I'd actually consider picking one of those up if I could find one, from any year/player since I probably don't know any of them specifically.

Got it from Brilliant!, they are pretty hard to find especially going back that far.

What Sportchek did you get the Leafs authentic one? Ironically I had been planning to get a Leas jersey done with GIlmour patch and I wanted to find the old style cheap.

Square One Sportchek has a bunch of them, they are tagged at 279.99 but when they ring them up they come up at 99.99 so don't let the tags mislead you.

It just amazes me to see so many unique jerseys in this thread, between international jerseys and minor league jerseys and stuff like that. I don't know how anybody finds this stuff in the first place...

Two pickups this weekend from the Hockey Expo in conjunction with the State High School Hockey Tournament in St. Paul.

Lutch was there with a display and some jerseys. I was really shocked to find this Alexei Morozov Ak Bars Kazan jersey, as it's not only a full authentic with a fight strap and embroidered crest, but Lutch as now begun to do the names and numbers with fully sewn on twill rather than the jersey being all sublimated as in the past.

Another surprise came when I asked if this was a 2009-10 jersey or a 2010-11 and was told it was in fact a 2011-12 jersey!

2609068280100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2185293830100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

By the end of the show, they didn't want to bring the jerseys back with them, and made some mark downs. I got this fully sublimated one for $40. It's a Russia National Team jersey with multiple sponsorship logos as worn during tournaments outside of the World Championships and Olympics, such as the Euro Hockey Tour.

2691826720100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2351218520100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Two pickups this weekend from the Hockey Expo in conjunction with the State High School Hockey Tournament in St. Paul.

Lutch was there with a display and some jerseys. I was really shocked to find this Alexei Morozov Ak Bars Kazan jersey, as it's not only a full authentic with a fight strap and embroidered crest, but Lutch as now begun to do the names and numbers with fully sewn on twill rather than the jersey being all sublimated as in the past.

this is good news.. now I might get a custom jersey or 3 made by them instead of their sublimation crap.

Right on buddy. Is the BOGO event still going on at Sportchek? If so you can pick up a second jersey for half price and if you sign up for their online newsletter they'll give you a coupon for 10% off your first purchase.

I picked up the blue and white a couple weeks back that I cut up for nameplates during the BOGO and used the coupon and both worked out to $150 tax in.

Jeff, that Ak Bars is awesome. I was just looking at a bunch of KHL jerseys on Ebay last night, thinking "I wish I could find a Morozov, and I wish they were embroidered rather than all sublimated"! No foolin'!

94 or 95 , but dont think it was qualifications.

http://www.eurohockey.net/players/show_player.cgi?serial=91331

Wish there were pictures so that we could know for sure. I was hoping it was qualifications, but wasn't sure.

Right on buddy. Is the BOGO event still going on at Sportchek? If so you can pick up a second jersey for half price and if you sign up for their online newsletter they'll give you a coupon for 10% off your first purchase.

I picked up the blue and white a couple weeks back that I cut up for nameplates during the BOGO and used the coupon and both worked out to $150 tax in.

Yeah the BOGO is still on, I didn't need a white but I wanted a third but they didn't have any. Does EPS have any EDGE material? If not I may need to buy some from your to get my jersey done.

Pretty sick jerseys Jeff! Its very hard to get KHL jerseys it seems, so hopefully with a development like this Lutch will make themselves more accessible to those not behind Russia's authoritarian borders.

That whole qualification round thing was my fault. I had seen the similarities between the other jerseys worn in those Olympics and the Reebok ones on the Israel jersey and just assumed. Blame me for that. I didn't realize that the style was worn in other IIHF events.

I just got my Isle's 'Core of the Four' Guerin jersey back from Don at MLL. He did wonderful work! I will be sending more his way.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2859834330106694328wbvnde

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2565487980106694328KwqGhJ

Another surprise came when I asked if this was a 2009-10 jersey or a 2010-11 and was told it was in fact a 2011-12 jersey!

2609068280100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2185293830100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

By the end of the show, they didn't want to bring the jerseys back with them, and made some mark downs. I got this fully sublimated one for $40. It's a Russia National Team jersey with multiple sponsorship logos as worn during tournaments outside of the World Championships and Olympics, such as the Euro Hockey Tour.

2691826720100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2351218520100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Unreal!!!! I couldn't make it this year. Was the Stanley Cup there again?

Got this customized through MLL. They did a great job and I'm definitely going back. Best part was, was it took them only one hour to do. They told me to hang around the area since they could do them up so quick. Very happy with them.

1300133164-U11596.jpg

1300133191-U11596.jpg