It arrived today

lafountain

I love that Ronning. The Preds jerseys have really grown on me - I think part of it is their numbering. For lack of a better term, the font screams "NASCAR" to me - but I think it looks really good given their more modern jersey styles.

I had never noticed that until you brought it up, now that's all I see with it. That would be a cool paint job with the right scheme on it.

That is a sharp Pens jersey Victim. One thing that I noticed during the Finals last year was how those sleeves on the Pens jerseys appeared to flare out in play. I think it was the way the color was done up on them. I notice it now on the new Sens thirds, the Sabres jerseys, and those who have the sleeve patterns on the bottom of the arms. Its probably just my mind playing tricks on me when I see them on TV, but I always notice that.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this jersey recently

dsc02486.jpg

w1280.png

dsc02488x.jpg

w1280.png

I have to admit I really prefer the pre edge version of the pens jersey. I like the "triangle" theme and I like that their former logo is used as a shoulder patch.

I'm happy with that jersey because we rarely see the correct skinnier 'A' on pens jerseys.

But i belived you did not like the edge jerseys, victim.... ;)

by the way, i want this jersey on the 6100 style, size 56.......will trade with my soul.... :)

That's not quite right. I don't like the material but I like the fit :D

Now they are selling authentics. The team decided last week to sell all jerseys, replica and authentic "buy 1 get 1 free". The third replicas were gone by Friday. Today, Sunday, the authentic thirds finally showed up. Strange timing, on a Sunday and at the end of a 7 game in 11 day homestand.

anyone want to go halves on a few of these? I'd like one but I can't afford an authentic and I don't need 2 monsters jerseys :thumbsup:

Got this jersey recently

dsc02486.jpg

w1280.png

dsc02488x.jpg

w1280.png

I have to admit I really prefer the pre edge version of the pens jersey. I like the "triangle" theme and I like that their former logo is used as a shoulder patch.

I'm happy with that jersey because we rarely see the correct skinnier 'A' on pens jerseys.

Nice pickup!

Got this jersey recently

dsc02486.jpg

w1280.png

dsc02488x.jpg

w1280.png

I prefer this one myself. That was a solid set that I hated to see go by the wayside when the Edge switch happened. I got to see those jerseys live in Chicago in 2003 and they looked great in person. If I ever get a Penguins jersey, that'd be the style I'd go with in a heartbeat.

Ha, funny about that pens jersey, i am waiting for the same one to arrive, i purchased one on ebay without the "A"...for 350$...!..... :unsure:

Also funny about the letters on the back, the one i have coming have the black part of the "R" "O" and "B" cut out, i see yours has not, guess it depens :P on who made it.

Ha, funny about that pens jersey, i am waiting for the same one to arrive, i purchased one on ebay without the "A"...for 350$...!..... :unsure:

Also funny about the letters on the back, the one i have coming have the black part of the "R" "O" and "B" cut out, i see yours has not, guess it depens :P on who made it.

The real one has the "O" cut out only

I really wonder what the logic is behind it?.....maybe the costom guy for the pens is just lazy or something, and sometimes the letters are different..........is the letters different on the gamejerseys from some games to another?..... victim, do you know something about that?

I do have one more correct 'A' if you're interested. PM me if you want it!

The real one has the "O" cut out only

Mine is a real one. Got it from "The Big Goalie" on the forum. When I compare it with the fake one I got from ebay a couple of weeks ago, there are alot of differences!

Matthew hasn't even worn the third jersey yet, so I could be the first ever with one. 3rd jerseys are worn during Saturday home games; this Saturday will be the first time it will be on the ice. We share last names and birthdays, so it had to be done. B)

lombardi15.jpg

Nice pickup!

Ahaha and you're not biased?

Matthew hasn't even worn the third jersey yet, so I could be the first ever with one. 3rd jerseys are worn during Saturday home games; this Saturday will be the first time it will be on the ice. We share last names and birthdays, so it had to be done. B)

lombardi15.jpg

That's an awesome jersey man!

I do have one more correct 'A' if you're interested. PM me if you want it!

I will just leave it bare, to remind me of the first part of his rookie season, you know the part where he could not grow a beard....... :lol: ......but thanks for the offer Carl...... :stickhndl:

I will just leave it bare, to remind me of the first part of his rookie season, you know the part where he could not grow a beard....... :lol: ......but thanks for the offer Carl...... :stickhndl:

No problem buddy! I had purchased the extra 'A' for another jersey that I ended up selling. I'm stuck with it now!

No problem buddy! I had purchased the extra 'A' for another jersey that I ended up selling. I'm stuck with it now!

Come on.....there must be a 1000 of uses for that letter..... :lol: .

-

Or get a "C"...... sew it on a sock, sew the "A" on the other sock.....that would look great walking around town........ :lol:

lombardi15.jpg

Ew an opportunity to take another pot shot at the Yotes jersey. haha just kidding a very bold choice but I like it, you will be set a part from the crowd with that one. I actually like the sheen that comes off that jersey. With customer appreciation week I am very tempted to pick up either a Yotes 3rd or Blues 3rd.

Its an authentic right?

I really wonder what the logic is behind it?.....maybe the costom guy for the pens is just lazy or something, and sometimes the letters are different..........is the letters different on the gamejerseys from some games to another?..... victim, do you know something about that?

I have no idea what's the story behind it. The "O" looks to be a tiny bit wider.

lombardi15.jpg

Great looking jersey there, man. :thumbsup:

Ew an opportunity to take another pot shot at the Yotes jersey. haha just kidding a very bold choice but I like it, you will be set a part from the crowd with that one. I actually like the sheen that comes off that jersey. With customer appreciation week I am very tempted to pick up either a Yotes 3rd or Blues 3rd.

Its an authentic right?

What's that customer appreciation week you're talking about?

look at the top of the nhl section in our forum. Wolf put up a CAW sale, basically 30% off an authentic. Not bad, not the best but still decent. Better bang for your buck probably is customized replica because of the dollar difference between 20% and 30% off deal.

EDIT - it's at the top of the main page for our forum.

Wow that yotes jersey is very sharp, I dont think I've seen a real picture of one with the customization that wasnt on the ice. I really wish I had a reason to get one now!