It arrived today

lafountain

He got it for quite some time when the Caps were hit with injuries, especially when a lot of the vets (Fedorov, Poti, Clark) with letters were out.

Thanks! So he's an alternate Alternate captain ;)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Carl do you mind if I ask where you got the Griffs jersey? I'd love to get one for my Detroit collection, was thinking Ericsson.
I assume you were talking about my Helm jersey, in which case it's actually a game-worn from MGG. You can kind of see the MGG tag stitched inside the hemline next to the AHL logo. I got it back when MGG had their summer sale so it ended up around $350 so it wasn't much more than a customized authentic.

There is an Ericsson navy jersey up for pre-order on the MGG page for $450.

Here's my newest addition.

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

Awesome jersey Finny!

I just received an edge hossa thrashers jersey from ebay. It was really cheap. And I'm waiting for a brown edge Kings's 3rd. I'll post pictures as soon as I receive the kings jersey.

You know, I really like the font of that Senators jersey. It's different. The open 4 is something you don't see too often. It's too bad the logo is so lame.

You know, I really like the font of that Senators jersey. It's different. The open 4 is something you don't see too often. It's too bad the logo is so lame.

Same here. I like the jersey and think it looks really good. I just think the logo could have been better, even if it was just the regular one used over again.

Aaaaaaauuuuuuuugh!

A Nordiques gamer. I can't see one of those without remembering back in the day when I could have had one of those for $80 and passed on it because it had heat pressed numbers and they didn't have any French-Canadian players left to pick from. Dummy! wallbash.gif Dummy! wallbash.gif Dummy! wallbash.gif

Where online can I get the Monsters 3rd?

http://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/fangear/p...et=0&s_id=1

Just popped up today. They wil debut them Saturday, 1/31.

love the helm jersey...Have a Howard GR,but not a game worn.

Had this arrive yesterday from DerbyCoyote

3201295011_66ccefdbea_b.jpg

3201296463_4cd3f04ffd_b.jpg

Gonna look into possibly getting it stripped and turned into a Kovalchuk.

Love this jersey as well...

I just received an edge hossa thrashers jersey from ebay. It was really cheap. And I'm waiting for a brown edge Kings's 3rd. I'll post pictures as soon as I receive the kings jersey.

The size 46 one? If so, that guy had been trying to sell that jersey for months now. Lowered his price over and over, probably to the point where people thought it was fake (but it was most definitely real). I was thinking of buying it and then I searched for it again a couple days back and it was gone. Nice jersey!

The size 46 one? If so, that guy had been trying to sell that jersey for months now. Lowered his price over and over, probably to the point where people thought it was fake (but it was most definitely real). I was thinking of buying it and then I searched for it again a couple days back and it was gone. Nice jersey!

No size 52, I saw that 46 it's way too small for me! ;)

No size 52, I saw that 46 it's way too small for me! ;)

Nevermind, the guy re-posted the ad and I just found it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Thrashers-Ko...1QQcmdZViewItem

Good price if anyone can fit into it.

Nevermind, the guy re-posted the ad and I just found it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Thrashers-Ko...1QQcmdZViewItem

Good price if anyone can fit into it.

I bought from that guy once - he charged me $25 (USD) for shipping (which I knew up front) but when my package arrived a couple of weeks later it clearly showed he had only paid $10 (CDN) to ship it with no insurance. To top it off, the jersey was crammed into a small box that used to contain Dole fruit juice cups. Not a plain brown box with Dole lettering, I'm talking about a glossy full color box, barely large enough to hold the jersey. My neighbor saw it at my door and said she thought it was trash that had blown out of someone's garbage can. To top it all off, he didn't fold it, he literally just wadded up the jersey and crammed it in. The jersey, especially the patches and crest were a wrinkled mess.

I contacted him about the shipping charge, the lack of insurance, the odd box, and the condition of the jersey. He immediately refunded me $15, but then he got somewhat indignant claiming that he never promised insurance nor did he make any promises about the style or quality of the packaging in the auction description. He then accused me of trying to blackmail him through the threat of negative feedback (I had not yet left any feedback) and said the fact that he had refunded part of the shipping shows he deserves positive feedback. I know there are tons of deadbeat bidders out there, but guys like him remind me there are some a-hole sellers too.

I bought from that guy once - he charged me $25 (USD) for shipping (which I knew up front) but when my package arrived a couple of weeks later it clearly showed he had only paid $10 (CDN) to ship it with no insurance. To top it off, the jersey was crammed into a small box that used to contain Dole fruit juice cups. Not a plain brown box with Dole lettering, I'm talking about a glossy full color box, barely large enough to hold the jersey. My neighbor saw it at my door and said she thought it was trash that had blown out of someone's garbage can. To top it all off, he didn't fold it, he literally just wadded up the jersey and crammed it in. The jersey, especially the patches and crest were a wrinkled mess.

I contacted him about the shipping charge, the lack of insurance, the odd box, and the condition of the jersey. He immediately refunded me $15, but then he got somewhat indignant claiming that he never promised insurance nor did he make any promises about the style or quality of the packaging in the auction description. He then accused me of trying to blackmail him through the threat of negative feedback (I had not yet left any feedback) and said the fact that he had refunded part of the shipping shows he deserves positive feedback. I know there are tons of deadbeat bidders out there, but guys like him remind me there are some a-hole sellers too.

I bought from him too, two jersey at the same time. He charged 2x $25 for shipping to Germany but both jerseys fit in one box, both were folded and put in a box that's big enough to fit at least one more jersey. I'm glad that I didn't make such a big loss on the shipping charges ($7).

Talkng about boxes, barely large enough to hold a jersey. Both of my Roenick gamers were packed liked that. I had to iron the crests and lettering, look perfect now. I'm glad the LoA's came separately.

Thanks for the feedback. At first I found it tough to turn down a real EDGE authentic for such a price, even though it would still run small on me, but now I have more reason not to throw down the money. Maybe I'll save up for a white Staal Rangers authentic instead.

Just picked this up today.

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

It will probably end up getting customized into a Semin.

Nice!!!

Just picked this up today.

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

It will probably end up getting customized into a Semin.

Sweet looking jersey.. :thumbsup:

I have been tryint to stay away from the boards for the last little bit, I had gotten to a point where I was picking up more than I needed and it was getting outta control (again). I picked up my first jersey in 2 months, a Jason LaBarbera LA Kings White 550. They have had premade ones at HockeyGiant forever and I've been tempeted to pick one up during their various other sales, but last week they were 90% off, aka $14.99, so I couldn't let it slide.