It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks a lot more interesting in real life. What I thought was white is actually a really light mocha, including the trim on the numbers, the "C," and the name itself. That was surprising to me, considering all the photos from the WC that I'd seen! :) But I'm really happy with this one.

It's Airknit, and it's cut like a CCM 550! Now I know I have to get the Red Wings one! :)

those both look really nice Crimson. I'm still trying to talk myself into getting a WC jersey, finances are tight but I'm afraid i won't get another chance after this season.

Add me to the list of people who love the Toews. I love that Blackhawks jersey and albeit it's not my team, I'd LOVE a replica for collector's sake!

(For some reason too, Pittsburgh's blue/Winter Classic doesn't do much for me.)

The Blackhawks are making those their permanent third jerseys, so I figure they will be around.

Thanks! I had to do a bit of color and contrast correction before uploading, but I can still see the blur in both....and now that I'm looking again, there's a bluish/purple tint to the Bruins photo.....

I'd, of course, love to get the authentics of these, but it's a bit out of price-range at the moment.

The Blackhawks are making those their permanent third jerseys, so I figure they will be around.

Where did you get that info? Are they going to drop their current black 3rds?

Chicago's main newspaper reported it, is it called the Herald? in it's my head anyway and too lazy to go looking for the article.

I guess that's good news. I like their current 3rd, but that WC one is just AWESOME.

One of Boston's major papers is the Herald. Chicago has the Tribune and the Sun Times.

I read it on Icethetics.info, it was in the Daily Herald (which claims to be Suburban Chicago's Information Source)

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=266351&src=149

"
Back in black:
If you liked those throwback jerseys the Hawks wore in

the Winter Classic, you're in luck.

Those will become the Hawks' new third jersey next season, replacing the

current black sweater that is identical to the home red and road white.

The only addition to the jersey the Hawks wore at Wrigley Field will be

tomahawks on the shoulders."

yikes, well guess I better get one of this years 3rds instead

Had this arrive yesterday from DerbyCoyote

3201295011_66ccefdbea_b.jpg

3201296463_4cd3f04ffd_b.jpg

Gonna look into possibly getting it stripped and turned into a Kovalchuk.

I have had this jersey since the summer, but here it is anyways:

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

But these did come in today:

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Planning to have the FF patch go onto a ND swift jersey. Does anyone know if those were sewn-on or just iron-ons?

Had this arrive yesterday from DerbyCoyote

Gonna look into possibly getting it stripped and turned into a Kovalchuk.

Are the white ones pretty rare? I think that I only recall seeing red ones for retail. It looks great, but shouldn't it have red name and numbers?

81062502.jpg

Are the white ones pretty rare? I think that I only recall seeing red ones for retail. It looks great, but shouldn't it have red name and numbers?

I have not seen many of the white ones myself. That was one of the reasons I decided to go ahead and get it from him (well that and price). He even mentioned to me that the lettering in pictures he had seen was a different color, so hopefully the letters and numbers come off pretty well and don't show much damage so that they can be redone.

But these did come in today:

IMG_0174.jpg

Is Backstrom already an alternate captain?

Is Backstrom already an alternate captain?

The Caps appear to rotate the 2nd Alternate quite a bit. Backstrom has worn the A though.

BackstromA.jpg

The Caps appear to rotate the 2nd Alternate quite a bit. Backstrom has worn the A though.

BackstromA.jpg

He got it for quite some time when the Caps were hit with injuries, especially when a lot of the vets (Fedorov, Poti, Clark) with letters were out.

IMG_0179.jpg

Nice Griffins jersey ...

I've always been a fan of their jerseys/logo since we (UK) played GVSU after a Griffins game a few years back.