It arrived today

lafountain

As much as I love that Blackhawks jersey, someone had to point something out to me that I hadn't caught (Thanks Bear). The wrong font was used on the number 1.

Picture from locker room before game.

Sharp.jpg

Picture of mine

2212384870101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love that Blackhawks jersey, someone had to point something out to me that I hadn't caught (Thanks Bear). The wrong font was used on the number 1.

Picture from locker room before game.

Sharp.jpg

Picture of mine

2212384870101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

As it turns out, for some reason this one jersey got the wrong font for the '1'. We had done many Sharp jerseys, and this seems to be the only one that was done incorrectly. Of course it had to happen to Laf! We will fix it free of charge and pay all shipping costs as it is covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We apologize for the error and the inconvenience.

-CW

As it turns out, for some reason this one jersey got the wrong font for the '1'. We had done many Sharp jerseys, and this seems to be the only one that was done incorrectly. Of course it had to happen to Laf! We will fix it free of charge and pay all shipping costs as it is covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We apologize for the error and the inconvenience.

-CW

Thanks for the reply Wolf, will be on its way back to you tomorrow more than likely. This kind of thing right here is why I trust icejerseys more than any other retailer. A mistake was made (and they happen, no business or person is perfect), you admit it, you fix it. That is how business should be run.

Hated to be the one to tell ya, but I figured you'd want it done right and I knew IceJerseys would take care of it with no problems.

Look at it this way, you get the excitment of getting a jersey in the mail again :)

wow good eye Bear, I can't believe you caught that.

I just sieved through a good portion of this thread and I'm really impressed by the response and feedback from you Admins. It's really refreshing to see such contact with the customers....I think I am hooked :thumbsup:

I just sieved through a good portion of this thread and I'm really impressed by the response and feedback from you Admins. It's really refreshing to see such contact with the customers....I think I am hooked :thumbsup:

Welcome to the board.

CryWolf is really good at keeping us informed with information and answering questions when they need to be, he has been a great representative for the company.

Welcome to the board.

CryWolf is really good at keeping us informed with information and answering questions when they need to be, he has been a great representative for the company.

Thanks for the welcome

I had to sell a few jerseys to get that one but I'm really happy about it!

dsc01887.th.jpg

dsc01890.th.jpg

Will post pictures of my hossa thrashers edge jerseys later this week!

dsc01887.th.jpg

dsc01890.th.jpg

Wow...is that the LA 3rd jersey? Cuz that s*** ROCKS! I have a serious soft spot for LA and if that's the new jersey, I'm totally buying one. I'd actually be tempted to wear it to the Pens/Kings game here in March, but only if a relative of Zeiler can get me locker room passes...though I seriously doubt that ever would happen LOL

Latest couple for me:

CCM Semi Pro Jets, replacing the one I sold to Lightning on here, I'll add the Cherished Memories and Goals For Kids patches to this

CM_SemiPro_Numminen_27_A_Front-vi.jpg

CCM_SemiPro_Numminen_27_A_Back-vi.jpg

That twill's not as shiney as it looks there, really need a new camera :)

And, rather more pricey, a NWT Coyotes ProPlayer 48:

ProPlayer_Authentic_NNOB_Front-vi.jpg

Love that one, great weight to the jersey. Not sure who I'll get on there yet.

Wow...is that the LA 3rd jersey? Cuz that s*** ROCKS! I have a serious soft spot for LA and if that's the new jersey, I'm totally buying one. I'd actually be tempted to wear it to the Pens/Kings game here in March, but only if a relative of Zeiler can get me locker room passes...though I seriously doubt that ever would happen LOL

Yes it is! It's the same for me, I've always had a soft spot for LA because of Robitaille. They're the team I'm cheering for in the West. It's my 6th Kings jersey!

dsc01887.th.jpg

dsc01890.th.jpg

I can't stand Dustin Brown (but would love him if he played for my Avs. :D ) Those Kings thirds are pretty nice. I've liked them all along. Great pickup man.

I can't stand Dustin Brown (but would love him if he played for my Avs. :D ) Those Kings thirds are pretty nice. I've liked them all along. Great pickup man.

Thanks buddy! I'm actually really glad because they didn't screw up the 'C' like they usually do for Kings' jerseys.

just arrived at my door. it's a replica obviously, but I'm still beyond stoked right now.

ToewsWC.jpg

ToewsWC2.jpg

Latest couple for me:

CCM Semi Pro Jets, replacing the one I sold to Lightning on here, I'll add the Cherished Memories and Goals For Kids patches to this

CM_SemiPro_Numminen_27_A_Front-vi.jpg

CCM_SemiPro_Numminen_27_A_Back-vi.jpg

And, rather more pricey, a NWT Coyotes ProPlayer 48:

ProPlayer_Authentic_NNOB_Front-vi.jpg

Love that one, great weight to the jersey. Not sure who I'll get on there yet.

Doan or Numminen would be good choices for the Coyotes ProPlayer. :thumbsup:

HawksFan79, awesome Winter Classic jersey. That looks like its got the pre-Edge cut on it.

Love the Jets jersey.

By the way, as long as your camera has a flash on it, the twill will reflect some of the light back at the camera and look that shiny. The best way to avoid the shiny twill is to have the light come from the side, like shooting pics with no flash near a window or outside on an overcast day.

HawksFan79, awesome Winter Classic jersey. That looks like its got the pre-Edge cut on it.

Thanks Zoom. I really haven't had any experience with the Edge jerseys yet, but from what I've seen the WC jerseys are cut more like the CCMs, which is fine by me.

btw Derby that Jets jersey is awesome, if I was going to get any of the vintage jerseys it would be that one.

Edited by HawksFan79

Good plan Zoom, haven't got a Doan Coyotes jersey yet oddly (Canada one), so that'd be a good fit.

Love the Jets jersey.

By the way, as long as your camera has a flash on it, the twill will reflect some of the light back at the camera and look that shiny. The best way to avoid the shiny twill is to have the light come from the side, like shooting pics with no flash near a window or outside on an overcast day.

Good tip, cheers Jeff. I was right over it when I took that. Have to work out a way to get it well lit, but not too well lit :)

btw Derby that Jets jersey is awesome, if I was going to get any of the vintage jerseys it would be that one.

Yeah I really like that design and logo, simple but effective. Just a shame CCM don't make the pro weight version anymore. Semi-pro's ok though I guess.

Something else arrived today for me... credit card bill. Don't think I'll be posting on this thread for a month or two :lol:

Good plan Zoom, haven't got a Doan Coyotes jersey yet oddly (Canada one), so that'd be a good fit.

Can't go wrong with Doan, classy guy and solid player. He was very enjoyable to watch during the time I lived out Arizona. I almost got a chance to meet him once, but he was surrounded by kids so I let him be. He's a player I have a lot of respect for and will probably be a career Coyote.

Here is my newest addition off Ebay:

2008 Evgeni Malkin NHL ASG jersey; an authentic that I picked up for $59.99.

Malkinjersey.jpg

Malkinback.jpg

Sorry if the pics are not the best. I am not a pro photographer; nor do I play one on TV.