It arrived today

lafountain

There are options on that roster.

Fedorov, some rookie named Lidstrom, and another one named Konstantinov if you want a customizing challenge and for you tough guy fans, Probert.

Still, Yzerman in the head of the class in that group.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on a bit of a tear lately, here's my most recent additions:

sundstrom_auth.jpg

wc_russia.jpg

wc_usa_blue.jpg

wc_usa_leetch_b.jpg

wc_usa_leetch_f.jpg

The downside is that the Leetch doesn't have a fight strap. It does have tags from Champs sports, as well as Nike tags, so I think it's legit. My other '96 World Cup USA white does have a fight strap (pic1, pic2) but it has its own issues (wrong number fonts - no nameplate).

The downside is that the Leetch doesn't have a fight strap. It does have tags from Champs sports, as well as Nike tags, so I think it's legit.

I seriously doubt anyone could come close to making a copy of the sublimated, gradient filled USA 1996 jersey.

I seriously doubt anyone could come close to making a copy of the sublimated, gradient filled USA 1996 jersey.

I wasn't worried about a complete knockoff as much as a "Griffenfood" style jersey with modificatons using a replica or something as the base.

GAH! I LOVE those USA jerseys. I've been looking for either of those two forever now. I actually managed to find a white one last week but it's a 44. We'll see how it fits. Why does it seem that so many of those Nike 1996 World Cup jerseys don't have the fight strap in them? I've seen more than a few that were authentic just minus the strap.

Here is what arrived for me today. Gotta say, this might be my favorite jersey that I own right now.

2664335670101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

2212384870101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

Is it just me, or does this jersey have a CCM 550/CCM 6100 cut?

I just found this one http://cgi.ebay.de/Winter-Classic-Chicago-...id=p4634.c0.m14

I'm surprised and shocked to see that RBK made the replicas in CCM 550 style. I wish I had the money to get an Authentic Edge...

Here is what arrived for me today. Gotta say, this might be my favorite jersey that I own right now.

Very nice, I like the choice of Sharp too. I just ordered mine a few days ago, it came down to Keith or Toews and I went with Toews after seeing how nice Crimsons jersey looked.

Is it just me, or does this jersey have a CCM 550/CCM 6100 cut?

I just found this one http://cgi.ebay.de/Winter-Classic-Chicago-...id=p4634.c0.m14

I'm surprised and shocked to see that RBK made the replicas in CCM 550 style. I wish I had the money to get an Authentic Edge...

The replicas do have the 550/6100 cut.

Very nice, I like the choice of Sharp too. I just ordered mine a few days ago, it came down to Keith or Toews and I went with Toews after seeing how nice Crimsons jersey looked.

Yeah, Sharp was an easy choice for me with him being a University of Vermont alumni. Had he not been on the team, not really sure who I would have gone with.

GAH! I LOVE those USA jerseys. I've been looking for either of those two forever now. I actually managed to find a white one last week but it's a 44. We'll see how it fits. Why does it seem that so many of those Nike 1996 World Cup jerseys don't have the fight strap in them? I've seen more than a few that were authentic just minus the strap.

You!?? oh well, was a bit small,but I was hoping to nab it anyways...How the hell do you guys find some many of these jerseys? I must not be searching properly on ebay...

How the hell do you guys find some many of these jerseys? I must not be searching properly on ebay...

Three of my four 1996 World Cup jerseys came from the same seller (blue & white USA, and Russia - all 3 with fight straps). After I bought the first one he asked me if I was interested in others. Since the other two were blank he gave me quite a deal. I think I just lucked out.

Three of my four 1996 World Cup jerseys came from the same seller (blue & white USA, and Russia - all 3 with fight straps). After I bought the first one he asked me if I was interested in others. Since the other two were blank he gave me quite a deal. I think I just lucked out.

Well, I'm glad they are getting a good home....I'm totally in love with that jersey and want to add more...I only have a Richter that I sent to IJ to get done...Wanted that Leetch, but.... Love the dark version as well....

Are they all size 58? Getting a blue one is a rare find.

Are they all size 58? Getting a blue one is a rare find.

The 3 with fight straps from the same seller were all 58s. The Leetch is a 56.

Awesome jersey!

How much did that set you back?

Man there are a lot of fakes like that on eBay.

I can only fantasise at buying jerseys off eBay now days.

The New Zealand dollar was up around 80c US a couple of years ago, now it's back down to 50c again.

With shipping on top of the price of the jersey, it's just too much.

Awesome jersey!

How much did that set you back?

Man there are a lot of fakes like that on eBay.

I can only fantasise at buying jerseys off eBay now days.

The New Zealand dollar was up around 80c US a couple of years ago, now it's back down to 50c again.

With shipping on top of the price of the jersey, it's just too much.

Got it from here on icejerseys, so paid retail.

Was planning on getting a jersey, had it narrowed down to 3 and all 3 that I wanted were out of stock in my size, so kept checking daily. One day the Blackhawks jersey showed up as in stock in Size Large so got that ordered, checked after I ordered mine and Large was out of stock. That is now 3 times that I have ordered a jersey from icejerseys and have apparently taken the last one in my size that was in stock at the time.

lafountain, great pickup on the 'Hawks Winter Classic! I wonder why they decided not the sew the NHL crest to the red piece of cloth on the neck (under the tie-up) like they do with EDGEs. That extra piece of cloth was made new with EDGE jerseys in the lace-up fashion, as was the NHL crest on the neck, so I'm surprised they only used one on these replicas. I'm thinking about buying the same replica and sewing on the NHL crest myself to make it look more like the EDGE variety. I could just go the authentic route, but theyre ridiculously priced even for EDGE standards. The fakes just don't do that jersey justice either.