It arrived today

lafountain

Here's my latest picups ... they are in immaculate condition - the Canada hadn't ever been removed from the factory bag! :D

wc_canada.jpg

whalers_white.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my latest picups ... they are in immaculate condition - the Canada hadn't ever been removed from the factory bag! :D

wc_canada.jpg

whalers_white.jpg

How much did you pay for the Whalers jersey?

How much did you pay for the Whalers jersey?

The Whalers set me back $150 which is high for how prices have dropped lately - but considering the condition it's in (still got that "new" jersey smell) I'm quite pleased.

I'm jealous! Great pickups! Is that Canada jersey from the 1996 World Cup?

Yep, Team Canada '96 WC jersey. I haven't decided who I'm getting it customized as. There are the usual suspects - Gretzky, Messier - but I think I may want to go with someone else maybe a Coffey or Yzerman. At one point I thought about making it a Graves, since he was my favorite player at that time on Team Canada, but he didn't do anything in the tournament.

Great jersey lafountain! Good to see that the 1's were corrected. Every time I see those Winter Classic jerseys I have the urge to get one. Unfortunately I don't have the funds right now though. Oh well...

That is a great looking jersey. And Sharp is such a great choice! Nice piece man.

That is a great looking jersey. And Sharp is such a great choice! Nice piece man.

Sharp was an extremely easy choice for me. He had a letter and is a graduate from University of Vermont. I have noticed myself looking at more and more jerseys of UVM alumni. I blame whoever (can't think of the name) it is that has all the former Portland WinterHawk jerseys.

This arrived today from Ebay. Second Malkin jersey I have gotten for an amazing price.

Malkinfront.jpg

Malkinback.jpg

To make matters even better, it is a CCM. The way jerseys SHOULD be. I have RBKs now of course, but CCMs are still beauties.

This arrived today from Ebay. Second Malkin jersey I have gotten for an amazing price.

Malkinfront.jpg

Malkinback.jpg

To make matters even better, it is a CCM. The way jerseys SHOULD be. I have RBKs now of course, but CCMs are still beauties.

Even those replica's are nicer than most of the stuff going up on Ebay lately. Which seller did you buy it from? I am thinking of a white Malkin if it's a real replica at a good price instead of all the knockoff junk out there.

Seller was wildcat9496 but he/she doesn't have any other hockey stuff up for sale right now. I'm thinking it was a one time thing b/c they said it was a gift from an ex (YIKES!). Hey their trash, was my treasure.

Honestly I had been looking for a decent Malkin Penguins jersey forever and couldn't find one. I put off buying one that ended up getting snatched up, so I was grateful to get this one!

Brilliant, I always get excited when I see that you replied to this thread because the majority of the time you're showing off beautiful jerseys. Another great addition to your collection again in this case. Really awesome jersey! Where'd you find that one?

Brilliant, I always get excited when I see that you replied to this thread because the majority of the time you're showing off beautiful jerseys. Another great addition to your collection again in this case. Really awesome jersey! Where'd you find that one?

eBay, believe it or not. I couldn't believe it was listed when I saw it at first. Then I had to wait FIVE DAYS for it to end. I paid a little more than some of my other recent additions but still not as much as I would've thought. WELL worth the money if you ask me.

I was initially going to strip it and re-customize it BUT over the weekend, I stripped a 1980's jersey for a friend of mine and it didn't come out too well. I actually had to re-apply the back numbers because of outlines. So, I think I'll just leave this one as is. I LOVE the yellow! And HOLY CRAP is it YELLOW!

eBay, believe it or not. I couldn't believe it was listed when I saw it at first. Then I had to wait FIVE DAYS for it to end. I paid a little more than some of my other recent additions but still not as much as I would've thought. WELL worth the money if you ask me.

I was initially going to strip it and re-customize it BUT over the weekend, I stripped a 1980's jersey for a friend of mine and it didn't come out too well. I actually had to re-apply the back numbers because of outlines. So, I think I'll just leave this one as is. I LOVE the yellow! And HOLY CRAP is it YELLOW!

Another amazing pickup.

Do you have your collection online somewhere yet? If not, you have to do it.

I was watching that one. It ended up being a little out of my range. I bought the black cosby replica blank that ended a few days later.

I am looking forward to getting it. I wanted a black one with sewn shoulder V's, other replicas have screened shoulder V's

Edited by ewillia8

I got something today:

erCanuckscirca1985CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

rCanuckscirca1985bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I'm still shocked that I actually found it.

Man, that thing sure is ugly but a ###### great pick up ;)

I'd add it to my collection too just because it's old and rare, but I would never wear it in public :noway::D

What size is it?

My latest pickup and my first in this thread.

1990-91 Canucks Troy Neumeier Preseason gamer

3401714947_4fc38d1fe8_o.jpg

3401714667_d7592b4b9c_o.jpg

Very nice Ewillia. Topical too, Neumeier just retired from playing after 21 years, spent his last few years over here in Britain.

3401714947_4fc38d1fe8_o.jpg

3401714667_d7592b4b9c_o.jpg

NICE! I'm sensing a trend in this thread. ;)

I'm surprised that that one is a shielded CCM jersey. Usually those pre-season jerseys were either recycled from the 80's or just screened on replicas with authentic qualities.

I'd add it to my collection too just because it's old and rare, but I would never wear it in public :noway::D

What size is it?

Oddly enough, it's a size 50. Cochrane was 6'2", 210 lbs., so I'm not really thinking it was an issue, but who knows?