It arrived today

lafountain

That IS a beauty. Congrads! I'm shopping for one of these right now.

Can you tell me how often they wore this jersey in 2003-04? I was planning to put Koivu on it but I can't find any pics of him wearing that jersey.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that is a beauty. I love that jersey and have the Reebok version. I can recall that the teams that wore the vintage jerseys in 2003-04 wore them quite often...like maybe somewhere in the vicinity of 10 times in the year.

Can you tell me how often they wore this jersey in 2003-04? I was planning to put Koivu on it but I can't find any pics of him wearing that jersey.

I would say at most 4 or 5 times because we also had a red vintage that we were wearing that year.

I would say at most 4 or 5 times because we also had a red vintage that we were wearing that year.

Good call. They did have two of them. I forgot about that. And yeah the Habs did wear the red version in the Heritage Classic.

Thats a beauty of a jersey there, thats gotta be my favorite style the Habs have worn. I received an LA Kings Purple alt with the crown crest which will of course be Deadmarsh #28 and I'll finally be able to throw the 2002 All Star Patch and AM Memorial patches that I have been waiting to use. It took me about 9 months to find any of the Kings jerseys from 01-03 on ebay. You can find the later CCM/KOHO versions with ease, but that 3 year period they had the neck tagging and different crests was almost impossible to find.

Koivu did wear the white vintage. Be cautious though, the font was double, not triple like they wore the next seasons, and the "C" is alot bigger than the "C" he wears on the home and away jerseys.

Koivu did wear the white vintage. Be cautious though, the font was double, not triple like they wore the next seasons, and the "C" is alot bigger than the "C" he wears on the home and away jerseys.

Yes, they had 2 colored number on that one. I need to find the correct templates(?) or patterns(?) for these fonts and of course some pics of him wering the jersey or even better the game worn jersey itself.

Beauty! That's the style I have (but in replica).

How do you get those jersey signatures....I know I'm a bit late....

you can create your own at hockeywidgets.com

Cool. Thanks!!

Well, it didn't arrive today but I added a red NHL 2000 patch to my Pro Player Panthers jersey earlier:

erscirca1999ProPlayerauthentic-vi.jpg

It came out fairly well. I'm happy.

Well, it didn't arrive today but I added a red NHL 2000 patch to my Pro Player Panthers jersey earlier:

erscirca1999ProPlayerauthentic-vi.jpg

It came out fairly well. I'm happy.

Are you gonna personalize it? If you wanted to go unique, you could go Dan Boyle. He only played 13 games for them that year though.

Are you gonna personalize it? If you wanted to go unique, you could go Dan Boyle. He only played 13 games for them that year though.

I think, also a good choice would be Mellanby, Niedermayer, Sheppard and Whitney

I haven't decided yet to be honest. I just wanted to make sure I got the patch on straight.

I got this mother today:

rkRangerscirca1995CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

kRangerscirca1995bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Game-worn from the 1994-95 season. NICE board burns and team repairs too.

kRangerscirca1995bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Game-worn from the 1994-95 season. NICE board burns and team repairs too.

Wasn't he one of the first Russians with his name on the Stanley Cup?

This IJ piece arrived today...

zednik-f.jpg

zednik-b.jpg

The idea was to beat the deadline on the customization sale, which I barely did. I was originally going to have a Karlis Skrastins Avs jersey made, but I'm glad I didn't, he got traded to Florida not long after, after the customization sale. Now to get out the trusty seam ripper and get that size tag outta here... :stickhndl:

Thats a beautiful jersey, were you planning on going with him before the accident? My next edge will most likely be that jersey, the only problem I'm having is white or blue? I like the look of the white better, but i feel blue will hide the dirt, etc better...oh well I need money first! Great pickup