It arrived today

lafountain

Wow gorgeous jersey

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and I have a lot of you guys to thank..I just lost out on a game worn practice jersey had to go to the store for the wife.The patch seems soft.Im on cloud nine now the hunt begins for a blue one...

Yes and I have a lot of you guys to thank..I just lost out on a game worn practice jersey had to go to the store for the wife.The patch seems soft.Im on cloud nine now the hunt begins for a blue one...

Too bad, the seller didn't ship to Germany. How much did you pay for it in the end?

Too bad, the seller didn't ship to Germany. How much did you pay for it in the end?

$182.50 my high bid was $325...

$182.50 my high bid was $325...

182 bucks for that beauty? That's a friggin' steal!

While it didn't arrive today, I had to go get it but the holy grail that I was missing in my collection is now part of it. I finally got my hands on a 2000-2001 Portland Winter Hawks Saturday Alternate jersey. Its a game worn Jesse Ferguson jersey, which while not my first choice, on a team with Marcel Hossa, Paul Gaustad, and Jozef Balej, I'm more than happy to have it. I'll hopefully get my hands on a blank at another time and do one of those three. Its shows great game wear, with stick marks, lots of board burns for only being worn 8 times max. I also updated my webshots with most of the jerseys I've picked up while at school with the exception sharks 3rd jersey and a penguins edge are both at my apartment to be worn during the playoffs.

That Winter Hawks jersey is just TOO incredible! :thumbsup:

Actually I didn't get it off of eBay. I have a uh...'source'. It was his only one though.

Oh and the Gainey jersey is getting a 1989 Cup patch on it.

You gonna tag that Rangers one with anything? One of the Maloney brothers would look good on there.

You gonna tag that Rangers one with anything? One of the Maloney brothers would look good on there.

That would be cool and unique since they wore their full names on the back --> "Don Maloney" or as UniWatch calls it FNOB.

I'd like to get a name on the back of the 'New York' jersey. I like the Maloney idea but I want it to be a super-unique jersey so I was actually thinking about Pierre LaRouche. That'd blow them away at the Garden next year!

Speaking of Rangers jerseys, I put a Stanley Cup 100th anny patch onto my blank blue authentic today. It came out great. Probably the best job I've done so far.

nleyCup100thanniversaryRangers-vi.jpg

Heh...it's not easy, that's for sure! That was probably the cheapest I ever got for a really GREAT authentic. The previous record was held by my black Canucks authentic which I got for 88 bucks.

40 for a Pro Player authentic is an absolute steal. I've been searching for ANY of those jerseys and have only come up with two so far...both Panthers jerseys and both over a hundred bucks.

I'm debating on whether or not I should try and sew on the NHL 75th patch onto my Bruins TBTC jersey. I'm getting better at it but I REALLY don't want to mess this one up.

my cheapest is my Mighty Ducks away jersey, payed around 30 buck and the Pro Player Flames for around 40

Is that Flames one the jersey with the weird Bauer/SP style size tag?

Okay so I went for it:

Bruins3rdcirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Twice!

aloSabrescirca1995CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I'm very happy with the way they came out.

Very Cool....Looks awesome