It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pics automatically resize, so I'm not too sure how that happens.

And nice Forsberg jersey, you cant go wrong with one of those, he'll always be an Av in my eyes.

I hope you guys don't mind if I post all of my jerseys, even though they didn't just "arrive today". Although one of them did. I only have 6.

100_0117.JPG

100_0118.JPG

^^ The reason I love hockey as much as I do ^^

I appologize for the lack of photography skills. Or jersey folding skills, for that matter.

That is it for all of my "completed" jerseys. . . I do have a few more, which do need names/numbers on them, so I won't post them until they are completed.

I'm new to the world of jerseys, so bare with my inexperience, but I definately am learning and trying. . .and hopefully soon the collection will begin to grow and grow and grow.

I really like that Sakic Nords jersey, if I were a full time Avs fan, I would have to own one of those just becuase, like you said, most people dont have one, and I think 90% of Avs fans would think it was wrong. My only gripe with that jersey is I liked them so much more when they added the red outline to the numbers, it made them pop. Nice collection overall, but you need Deadmarsh in there, c'mon hes just about the greatest Av of all time! (I have a few of his to say the least!)

Edit: I know this is JeffB's specialty, but you thought about patching either the Roy or Forsberg with the 2001 Stanley Cup patch? And I know wish I collecting Avs jerseys, so I could get a Stastny #62 from the first part of his rookie season. That would be sweet.

Nice set of jerseys...even if there Avs :P Like the Sakic and Stastny

Excellent!! Mess looks awesome. Didn't you also have a white version of that jersey? I thought I'd seen you post a picture of one. Nice Pro Player too. I've been hunting for more of those. I've only found two so far though. What's wrong with the corner of the hemline though? It looks like a dark spot on the end there.

As soon as I posted that last message, the mailman rang my doorbell and handed me a package. It was my Blackhawks jersey!

ackhawkscirca1996Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

My first authentic 'Hawks jersey...a Nike too. Awesome.

Excellent!! Mess looks awesome. Didn't you also have a white version of that jersey? I thought I'd seen you post a picture of one. Nice Pro Player too. I've been hunting for more of those. I've only found two so far though. What's wrong with the corner of the hemline though? It looks like a dark spot on the end there.

I believe that would be the end of the diagonal black stripe on the front. I think it was the Proplayer logo on the hem that was supposed to catch your interest.

Nice Nike Hawks jersey by the way. I always liked the white ones so much better than the red, but I could never keep a white jersey clean. Good find!

and my newest arrival

2830531920054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

I have a question for you about this jersey. The tagging looks odd, like I've never seen on a Pro Player. In fact, the size tagging looks like a Bauer or SP. I have this exact jersey that I bought at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto and it looks a little different.

IMGA0230.jpg

Aw man, I wish I had the white Rangers Vintage too :)

The black spot on the corner of the hemline is the end of the black stripe

I have a question for you about this jersey. The tagging looks odd, like I've never seen on a Pro Player. In fact, the size tagging looks like a Bauer or SP. I have this exact jersey that I bought at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto and it looks a little different.

IMGA0230.jpg

I have no clue about this, but fact is that you're right. All my other Pro Players have that black tag, also the Game Worn Flames jersey

VERY nice! Love that white Nords jersey. How's the Coupe Stanley patch feel? Do you feel the glue backing like it was added to the jersey by someone else or does it feel softer like it came with the jersey?

I had a couple patches show up today:

FloridaPanthers5thanniversary-vi.jpg

AllStarGame2003Panthers-vi.jpg

I'm gonna try and put the All-Star one on tomorrow. I'm not brave enough to try the 5th anny one though.

My Grail authentic CCM Quebec Nordiques Joe Sakic :D

Nords001.jpg

Nords004.jpg

th_Nords003.jpg

th_Nords002.jpg

Nice nice jersey...congrats....I've got a white one myself,but not personalized...love that look...

Congrats on getting that Nords jersey Nords-fan, it is a great jersey. I know you have asked lots of questions to make sure you got a legit one and now you got it.