It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up on ebay and it fits like a medium/large way to smallIt is marked a 52/XL ...It has a mark on the Avalanche patch that should come out ..I paid $75 so make offers if Interested shipping is $5 in the USA...If it doesn't sell it will be customized into a Sakic and mailed away for his autograph..is

avsblank001.jpg

avsblank004.jpg

avsblank006.jpg

th_avsblank003.jpg

th_avsblank002.jpg

Well, Mootown's not bad for the transaction I had. Got my Blues and Preds today (CCM blank replica L). Just realized that I'm only one team out of a complete set of Central Division! :)

When did you win/buy your jerseys from him? I did a buy it now on a Blues L replica on the 14th and i still haven't got it. Thanks.

When did you win/buy your jerseys from him? I did a buy it now on a Blues L replica on the 14th and i still haven't got it. Thanks.

I got my Hurricanes jerseys from him today, which I won on the 14th. Its a red one with the CCM neck tag and will be Wesley #2 with the 2007 Stanley Cup patch. I thought it might be one of the 2001 on neck tagged jersey even though his auction showed a Hurricanes jersey with the old ccm tagging and a red tag on the sleeve which they had before CCM/KOHO took over the league (from the era of the hem tag). Either way I had a plan for it, but it does kind of bug me that he uses generic pictures like that. If I had bought it only because it didn't have the neck tag, I would feel he didn't represent the product accurately. I've had problems with him before on that Deadmarsh LA Kings jersey, where the pictured crown front jersey wasn't the one that showed up. Overall I'm happy with what I got today, and I know he deals in high volumes, but I would like to see him represent his products better.

I got my Bruins jersey today. Unfortunately it's not the size I expected (54), it's only size 50. Now I'm offering this jersey blank for trade in german forums for a size 54 or 56 so I'm gonna wait before I finally customize it. I also contacted the seller about this.

The jersey sold 24 minutes after I started my auction. My personal record :thumbsup:

My bad, I tested it out on my newish wide screen monitor, I didn't even think about that happening.

My bad, I tested it out on my newish wide screen monitor, I didn't even think about that happening.

I wish I never saw hockeywidgets.com now, I spent about an hour admiring it and getting thoughts on a future sig. :thumbsup:

The latest project is complete...

winnik-unh.jpg

winnik27.jpg

IJ-purchased and numbered. IceJerseys did a SPLENDID job on this one, correct font and everything. Three-color name, too. This is a good testimonial for the IJ lettering crew, all I had to research was Dan Winnik's jersey number. I will be showing it off (e.g. wearing it) at Saturday night's Coyotes-Flames game. :thumbsup:

I like it too, I really like the trend you have of picking up the former jerseys of Coyotes players. Now you need to get yourself a Marcel Hossa #17 or 81 Portland Winter Hawks jersey :stickhndl: Thats an essential! There is even a Winter Hawks 25 Anniversary patch on eBay right now, that would complete that jersey.

I like it too, I really like the trend you have of picking up the former jerseys of Coyotes players. Now you need to get yourself a Marcel Hossa #17 or 81 Portland Winter Hawks jersey :stickhndl: Thats an essential! There is even a Winter Hawhttp://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=243&pid=11825&st=1180

Complete Editks 25 Anniversary patch on eBay right now, that would complete that jersey.

I saw too many Ballard and Wheeler U of Minnesota jerseys lately. When I saw the UNH jersey on the IJ front page, I decided that this had to be done. Where's this patch you're talking about? I'm not finding it.

I saw too many Ballard and Wheeler U of Minnesota jerseys lately. When I saw the UNH jersey on the IJ front page, I decided that this had to be done. Where's this patch you're talking about? I'm not finding it.

He was talking about this one http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-Portland-Winterha...1QQcmdZViewItem if you were to get a Portland Winterhawks jersey and do it up for Hossa.

Thats the patch, they even had a special jersey for that season, that I saw once on ebay two years ago and thats still the one that got away. They were up there with the Canucks, Lightning and Wild Wing jerseys of the late 90s.

ramage25.jpg

pwhnob03.gif

Yeah that fancy one is a no go, like I said its the one piece I want to make my collection complete. Yeah they wore that patch on the left breast where the WHL patch is now. The season with the patch Hossa wore #81, the two before he wore #17. Another option is piecing the jersey together, which is what I did on my red Winter Hawks jersey. I found a Blackhawks jersey with no shoulder logos and was able to pick up the P shoulder patches through the team for $5 each.

While I'm "dropping knowledge" on my favorite topic, the Hawks used a different font than they had in years past and then after the 2000-01 season changed to a standard font. I have a picture of the back of Blake Robson's jersey from the 00-01 season. Not sure of the font name, but its a bit hard to read, yet I kinda like it.ROBSONBACK.jpg

One step closer :) ... Excellent pickups everyone :thumbsup: . What a time to start collecting jerseys :D , if you're not feeling the new ones that is and you're looking for new oldstyle ones. Just out of curiosity Justanothavictim: what's your metric measurements? cm & kg. 140 is not exactly heavyweight so how on earth does a 5'9 140 wear 54's ;) .

a1avr.jpg

302urld.jpg

That Slovakia jersey is beautiful, I've always wanted that style. That one and the one at the 2002 Olympics are two of my favorites. That one because of the awesome striping and the 02 because of the funky font they used, I wish they had combined the two. Any plans for that one?