It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pick-ups there, buddy. Lindros just rules!!!

Thanks, the only problem with that jersey is that I think they used the big 1996 WC patch...i'm pretty sure that's the small one.

the all star jerseys are awesome, I really like that years model, I think 03 is the same right?

Those are two different years. The red is a 2002 and the white is a 1999.

Thanks, the only problem with that jersey is that I think they used the big 1996 WC patch...i'm pretty sure that's the small one.

The Bauer teams (Canada, Sweden and the Czech Republic) wore the large patch in 1996. Those are 4" across.

The Nike teams (USA, Germany, Finland, Russia & Slovakia) wore the small patch which are 3" across.

Yours looks at first glance to be the larger one, but a simple measurement will tell.

I LOVE those "flowing flag" jerseys and have a number of them in my collection. If Nike had any smarts at all, they'd remake the USA ones. Those are in such demand that they could sell quite a few of them.

I would really, really love a blue USA and a Slovakia. A Germany would be a nice addition to complete the set and enhance my German collection as well, but the "Slovensko" jersey is becoming one of my "grails" that I fear I won't ever get.

Jeff

The Bauer teams (Canada, Sweden and the Czech Republic) wore the large patch in 1996. Those are 4" across.

The Nike teams (USA, Germany, Finland, Russia & Slovakia) wore the small patch which are 3" across.

Yours looks at first glance to be the larger one, but a simple measurement will tell.

I LOVE those "flowing flag" jerseys and have a number of them in my collection. If Nike had any smarts at all, they'd remake the USA ones. Those are in such demand that they could sell quite a few of them.

I would really, really love a blue USA and a Slovakia. A Germany would be a nice addition to complete the set and enhance my German collection as well, but the "Slovensko" jersey is becoming one of my "grails" that I fear I won't ever get.

Jeff

I remember a Leetch in white which sold for $400 on ebay.

If i compare my patch with this one you could tell mine is the small patch

51586918.jpg

Those are some nice pick ups. Ive always liked the Phantoms jerseys, there is something about the orange/purple combo that you would think doesnt work, but looks so good together. I also like the Lindross jersey, that batch of Nike jerseys are awesome, nice work.

I got a Craig Janney Phoenix Coyotes #29 White jersey (the old style) that I plan on changing into #26 Jeff Finley (I need a spring break project) and an Oilers 25th patch to go on my Alt jersey which will be Brad Isbister's #15. With graduation only months away, hopefully lots of these blank jerseys can start getting finished when I have a real job and I'll have some final products to post.

Okay, I'm jealous of the Fisherman jersey and the Lindros 96' World Cup jersey. Great pickups! Those are two of my favorites and I really wish they would've kept the flag design on the olympic jerseys. I'd love to get my hands on a Team USA 96 World Cup jersey. That thing was a beauty, as was the Canada one. I also have always had a soft spot for the Fisherman jersey, I liked it.

FYI, there is yet another fisherman jersey from the same seller on ebay right now...does he have a locker room full or what?

-- false alarm i got my sellers mixed up, there is another jersey from minor_league_hockey I was looking at.

Nice fisherman jerseys guys. I bought a white one about a month ago. I have to take some pictures of it. Jeff pointed out some places where I might send it out to get customized. Just waiting to get 2 jerseys back from IJ before I go ahead and do it.

Very Nice..I won this last week..

jerseysa001.jpg

Are you gonna customize it?

Those are two different years. The red is a 2002 and the white is a 1999.

yup, the red I was referring to, with the gusset like things under the arms :P

I'm also liking one of the Leafs jersey with the same gusset things

yup, the red I was referring to, with the gusset like things under the arms :P

I'm also liking one of the Leafs jersey with the same gusset things

If I remember correctly, it was the same style in 2003, except that in 2002 the colors were red and blue and in 2003 they switched the blue to white.

I just recieved my Pittsburgh Penguins 03-04 away jersey. I'm customising it now, pics will follow later.

I envy the fact that you customize your own jerseys!

Where'd you get that Fisherman jersey? I have the exact same one actually:

Islanderscirca1995CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I got mine from minor_league_hockey on eBay.

seller movado750

Yes I am gonna customize it..Any ideas on where to send it and what player? I love it and next save a little cash and start hunting for the Wild Wings jersey..My wife loves it lol

Here it is! This time I purchased the lettering kit at jerseystore2000 on ebay. Its just too bad they put the names on tackle twill nameplates... which I don't use. I just hate making 3-colored names, that's why I bought it ;)

2134757800054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2159921880054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Here it is! This time I purchased the lettering kit at jerseystore2000 on ebay. Its just too bad they put the names on tackle twill nameplates... which I don't use. I just hate making 3-colored names, that's why I bought it ;)

2134757800054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2159921880054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

amazing as usual