It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dude....how?? How'd you snag that Turn Back the Clock Habs jersey? I LOVE that jersey. Where'd you get it from(I have one on the way too actually...hee)?

Very nice Habs jersey. I would like to get one of those myself, but blank in order to get LeClair 17 put on it.

Very nice Habs jersey. I would like to get one of those myself, but blank in order to get LeClair 17 put on it.

Okay...I can understand the LeClair point but man that baby would look sweet with Savard on the back.

EDIT: I actually bought it off a guy on another forum and paid out the a$$. I wanted it though so it was well worth it.

Hmmm...might be the same guy. I got it on eBay and actually haggled it down about 50 bucks. Definitely worth it though...that's for sure.

huh? quelle heure est-il?

Il est 22h38 :P

After a week delay in customs, it arrived today!

2004 AkBars Kazan Brad Richards Jersey. Click for larger pictures.

img1796dx6.th.jpg

img1797vl1.th.jpg

Note the crazy mesh underarms in the back pic. It's cool!

BTW, I ordered this from Terry at Globalhockey. Ebay seller global_hockey. I don't have his website bookmarked on this computer, but I'm sure he can give it to you. I highly recommend him, as he came to me highly recommended and did an amazing job. I'll be wearing this one Saturday to the game!

After a week delay in customs, it arrived today!

2004 AkBars Kazan Brad Richards Jersey. Click for larger pictures.

img1796dx6.th.jpg

img1797vl1.th.jpg

Note the crazy mesh underarms in the back pic. It's cool!

BTW, I ordered this from Terry at Globalhockey. Ebay seller global_hockey. I don't have his website bookmarked on this computer, but I'm sure he can give it to you. I highly recommend him, as he came to me highly recommended and did an amazing job. I'll be wearing this one Saturday to the game!

Terry is a great guy, I've ordered many from him myself. And this is not a knock on him,but I don't like the new thinner material Lutch has gone with on their lastest produced jerseys. Seem cheap and like many of the other knock off RSL jerseys.

Terry is a great guy, I've ordered many from him myself. And this is not a knock on him,but I don't like the new thinner material Lutch has gone with on their lastest produced jerseys. Seem cheap and like many of the other knock off RSL jerseys.

Not quite sure I follow you, as this is my first RSL jersey. Have they switched the material they make all the jeseys in, including past years, or they switched to a new fabric for this season's jerseys? Mine feels thin, but I have nothing to compare it to. I still love the sweater!

Not quite sure I follow you, as this is my first RSL jersey. Have they switched the material they make all the jeseys in, including past years, or they switched to a new fabric for this season's jerseys? Mine feels thin, but I have nothing to compare it to. I still love the sweater!

Yes, I just got a few new ones the past few months...and they are not using the same thick material as before and Terry even mentioned it to me. He doesn't care for it either and is not sure if he will stick with it or not. The older ones seemed to be made of better quality...

Nice! Man, that's gotta be my number two all-time favorite jersey.

This came today:

ustinIceBatscirca2006OTreplica-vi.jpg

I have a source in Austin who was able to get this from the arena store for me.

This came today:

Looks cool. Never heard of the team though. What does the lettering look like?

This came today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUSTIN-ICE-BATS-TEAM-I...1QQcmdZViewItem

You might be interested in that :P

I got my Bruins jersey today. Unfortunately it's not the size I expected (54), it's only size 50. Now I'm offering this jersey blank for trade in german forums for a size 54 or 56 so I'm gonna wait before I finally customize it. I also contacted the seller about this.

2984411140054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Wow that is a beauty, I didnt realize they had that variant back in 92, I really like that extra patch, it makes it seem like a whole new jersey.