It arrived today

lafountain

it hurt the wallet but boy oh boy when i received it was i a happy camper. Now i want a burger king G.I . i have the bruins 95-96 and the pens .yesterday i got outbid on a lightning ciicarelli wasnt willing to go more then 400 for that one and the nucks i have a replica.

Eventually all the 95-96 alternates will be on display in my basement as modern museum of what not to do when creating alternate jerseys

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pickup on the Wildwing. I was watching that lightning alt as well and was surprised it didn't go higher since that older North Stars Modano went for $700. Must have stung a little seeing it go for a tad higher then what you were willing to pay.

ya i was a little pissed but the lightning alternates are not as rare as the wild wings or burger kings because they were used multiple years and if you sniff around even gamers come by at 750 range so to pay over 400 for it seemed to be unwarranted. I will admit it hurt a bit anyway but i feel its common enough that ill have another crack at it. Now i am focusing on getting a white jets gamer or authentic and Eventually a burger king gamer. i came close last month on the kevin todd but i set 1500 limit on it unfortunately it went for 1800.

i will overpay when i really really really want the jersey but when i set a limit i stick to my limit makes for happier purchases :)

but i did overpay for my red sabres 300$ but just couldn't find one forever so i bit the bullet but again overpay is a relative term on what you think its worth

it hurt the wallet but boy oh boy when i received it was i a happy camper. Now i want a burger king G.I . i have the bruins 95-96 and the pens .yesterday i got outbid on a lightning ciicarelli wasnt willing to go more then 400 for that one and the nucks i have a replica.

Eventually all the 95-96 alternates will be on display in my basement as modern museum of what not to do when creating alternate jerseys

ya my 01 mario all star jersey lightend my wallet quite a bit myself.

how much did you get that ugly duckling for if you dont mind me asking.

Got this from the MeiGray $99 grab bag! 05-06 Set 2/3

16jpvfb.jpg

x3ea1l.jpg

Very nice Duke. :thumbsup:

Well i finally did it one of my big targets has been hit.

I searched high and low and could never seem to find it . it cost me a pretty penny but it is home where it belongs and here it is in all its glory

2436123210055476068tTPnLx_phjpg.jpg

Why is there an "S" on the back instead of a number? :rolleyes:

What a crap font!

Congrats on the rare and unusual eyesore. :thumbsup: That really is the worst jersey of all time.

in all honesty the pictures dont do it justice it is by far the ugliest jersey i have ever seen much worse in the wild !!!

That's not a Dirk Diggler jersey is it? :D

Seriously though; that's one of the rarest jerseys in the history of sports. You hang on to that baby as long as you can. Those really are worth the money since they can most likely only go up in value as the years go on.

well i paid pretty penny and i been looking for one for about 4 years so i can say with 100% certainty it is not going anywhere. Next grail is a g.i or gamer of the burger king i missed out on kevin todd last week wont happen again

You know, there was a guy over on gameworn.net who was looking to move one of those. I don't remember who it was and to be honest, it might have been the Todd jersey you're talking about, but it would be worth taking a look at.

ya i saw his post i was late on that one by the time i saw his post (it had been buried) he put the jersey up on ebay i set a limit 1500 and the jersey sold for 1800 . looking back on this i m not sure if i did the right thing or not maybe not bidding 1800 for a kevin todd jersey isn't a bad thing....then again

i am pretty sure you are talking about the same guy. if you hear of one up for sale let me know the hunt is on

IMG_2824.jpg

Any CIS keeners who happen to know what year the Golden Bears wore this jersey?

Gaborik Replica

IMG_2823.jpg

And My Favorite Swede...

IMG_2821.jpg

And this one is strictly for resale.

IMG_2820.jpg

Sorry about that..That was me who won the Lightning alternate in fact my bid was over $500..I plan to put one of my clover patches on it..Nice pickup on the Wildwing though..I am still looking for an authentic Wildwing and Burger King jersey myself...Congrats on the Wildwing

the t-b alternate was a nice score the reason i didn't go over 400 was iv e seen a couple go already and game worn for 750 so i decided to wait. also i asked for more pics and the jersey is solid ...still great score we shall do battle again i am sure

the t-b alternate was a nice score the reason i didn't go over 400 was iv e seen a couple go already and game worn for 750 so i decided to wait. also i asked for more pics and the jersey is solid but not mint...still great score we shall do battle again i am sure

I talked to the guy personally and he told me it was mint told me almost all his jerseys still have tags on them and i will let you know the condition for sure once it comes in..Now i need to find an authentic Wildwing and Burger King jersey

Got this from the MeiGray $99 grab bag! 05-06 Set 2/3

16jpvfb.jpg

x3ea1l.jpg

I'll give you your $99 back to set that disgrace to hockey's snotrag jersey on fire.

I talked to the guy personally and he told me it was mint told me almost all his jerseys still have tags on them and i will let you know the condition for sure once it comes in..Now i need to find an authentic Wildwing and Burger King jersey

I'm guessing this was an authentic of that version?

I was in the running for a replica of one of those, but it went for around $190. I decided to spend that money on an inaugural season sharks authentic. I got the better deal

the jersey I got from him was dead mint with the tags still on, pretty sure just about everything he's selling is the same way.

the jersey I got from him was dead mint with the tags still on, pretty sure just about everything he's selling is the same way.

Yeah thats what he told me to..when i messaged him..Also what jersey did you get from him?

Nordiques Sakic, I overpaid for it but I don't regret it a bit. he shipped it fast and packaged like it should be too, I wouldn't worry at all about buying from him.

Nordiques Sakic, I overpaid for it but I don't regret it a bit. he shipped it fast and packaged like it should be too, I wouldn't worry at all about buying from him.

Yeah i am not worried at all in fact he has two jerseys on hold for me authentic jerseys of the Oilers alternate and Predators alternate because my Predators alternate is a Size 48 and i need a 52-56

IMG_2824.jpg

Any CIS keeners who happen to know what year the Golden Bears wore this jersey?

thought i would repost this since it was on the last page previously