It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. The colors are beautiful. I also love the fact that the Reebok vector logo is in the flag's colors. Awesome.

I got this today in the mail:

alTeamcirca1994Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

From the Lillehammer Games. Apparently, I had bought this from our resident IIHF expert and didn't even know it until I asked his advice on it! D-oh!

I love it. The colors are beautiful. I also love the fact that the Reebok vector logo is in the flag's colors. Awesome.

Wow Brilliant! you have been on a tear of late, picking up great jerseys day in and out! The reebok vector in flag colours is "brilliant!" good job! :thumbsup:

Ugh. That's all I need, you going crazy for Tackla jerseys now. :(

Stick to fleecing Meigray why don't you? :thumbsup:

ok i received 2 more today today i was wise not bid over my budget for the lightning ciccarelli last week ended getting a one with the clover patch for a cheaper price and the canucks is simply mint

your thoughts

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_9932.jpg

IMG_9931.jpg

IMG_9930.jpg

IMG_9929.jpg

:thumbsup: Love the Dino

I am by no means an expert but the canucks began play in 1970 if you Add 25 to 1970 you get 1995 which coinsides with the inception of the alternate jersey the patch was likely added by the previous owner. I will ask him i know he added the clover patch on the lightning jersey. To my knowledfe there are no knock offs of either jersey

I am by no means an expert but the canucks began play in 1970 if you Add 25 to 1970 you get 1995 which coinsides with the inception of the alternate jersey the patch was likely added by the previous owner. I will ask him i know he added the clover patch on the lightning jersey. To my knowledfe there are no knock offs of either jersey

The Canucks wore the patch the 1994-95 season..The year before they wore the Alternate jerseys

http://nhluniforms.com/

I will research the patch i cant say when they removed the patch. Take the canadiens they have been wearing the 100 anniversary patch for 2 years so it is conciveable they wore it for the first half of the 1995-1996 season. I dont know..

I wont strip it. It has beeb on thete for 15 years

They only use that in the shortened 94-95 season, plus that patch is a fake. The real 25th patch shouldn't be that big.

I have learned to do my own research because last time someone told me that the 75th anniversarry patch on my faloon jersey was a fake which it was not. So i will research and post

ok called my resident canucks jersey expert he said the patch was used exclusively during the 94-95 season but was used in the preseason of 1995-96. He said the patch looks legit. Secondly i emailed the dude that sold me the jersey he said he purchased the patch online and then had it put on he does not remember what year.

i dont have any intention on selling the jersey... its just the tags have been on there for bout 15 years.... and for me too rip em off is KILLING ME lol... i also recived a Utah Grizzlies jersey (the IHL version) with the tags still on it...

i sent my coyotes 99 alt to get lettered and numbered and the guy that is doing the lettering couldnt believe all the tags were still on the jersey.

NICE!... what did you get put on it... im afriad of getting blanks letterred...1. $$$ 2. it getting done wrong... and idk all the technical mumbo jumbo so to me it would look fine... but to most of you its like wtf was he thinking its all wrong ...

well the guy that does my jerseys has done 6 other jerseys for me and its always a amazing job he charges 79$ for everything (pricey but a fantastic job)

i am getting roenick 97 with the "a" on it. i l always send him a pic so he can get it absolutely right. today he called just so he could make sure the number out line was cream and not white.

you get what you pay for

I will research the patch i cant say when they removed the patch. Take the canadiens they have been wearing the 100 anniversary patch for 2 years so it is conciveable they wore it for the first half of the 1995-1996 season. I dont know..

I wont strip it. It has beeb on thete for 15 years

Here's all the research you need. THE CANUCKS DIDN'T WEAR THE 25th PATCH ON THAT JERSEY - EVER.

IF it were used in the preseason, it would have been ones left on the white and black jerseys, not the brand new red ones, which were NOT used in the preseason since the original batch of alternate jerseys in the NHL were not introduced until January 1996.

Take the patch off, remove any adhesive and iron the spot where the patch was until there are no signs of it ever being there. If for some reason it doesn't come off clean you can always have it sewn back on in the exact same spot.