It arrived today

lafountain

Very nice pickups

The Sabres jersey is very nice and i have the exact same one in a size 52.The Falloon jersey looks nice i have the exact same one as a white in Sz52.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! There's some real beauties in here lately. I LOVE that Larry Murphy Leafs jersey. You need to put an MLG 65th anny patch on that bad boy.

I finished up my latest custom job yesterday afternoon. I put a kit on my team-issue Blues Vintage 3rd:

lues3rdcirca20032aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

lues3rdcirca20032bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

It took a lot longer than expected to receive the kit but it was well worth it. It's all semi-kiss cut just the way the Blues wear them on the ice. The jersey is even in Ozzy's size so this is basically a gamer only minus the wear.

Holy crap! There's some real beauties in here lately. I LOVE that Larry Murphy Leafs jersey. You need to put an MLG 65th anny patch on that bad boy.

I finished up my latest custom job yesterday afternoon. I put a kit on my team-issue Blues Vintage 3rd:

It took a lot longer than expected to receive the kit but it was well worth it. It's all semi-kiss cut just the way the Blues wear them on the ice. The jersey is even in Ozzy's size so this is basically a gamer only minus the wear.

That baby is total Vintage!

nice pick up

WOW! That is a great looking jersey. Always have been a big fan of the vintage jerseys from the throwback season.. 2003/04?.. especially the "V"intage patch.

I also received this today:

Bruinscirca2006Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

It's what appears to be a team-issued Bruins jersey from the 2006-07 season that was among the ones given out at the MeiGray convention last year. For $40, how can you go wrong? The odd thing is, it has the EDGE style flag tag in the collar. The one that has the CCM logo on it. The jersey itself is clearly genuine but that's something I found strange. Maybe Jay can help me out here considering he has just about every jersey from the 2006-07 Avalanche. :D

It's what appears to be a team-issued Bruins jersey from the 2006-07 season that was among the ones given out at the MeiGray convention last year. For $40, how can you go wrong? The odd thing is, it has the EDGE style flag tag in the collar. The one that has the CCM logo on it. The jersey itself is clearly genuine but that's something I found strange. Maybe Jay can help me out here considering he has just about every jersey from the 2006-07 Avalanche. :D

So your going to do the right thing and put Orr on that right?!?!

tee hee!

ive just recived a 95-96 Canucks Alt. size XL new with tags still on it!!!!... dose any1 have the same thing w/o the tags that they'd be willing to do a trade? im finding it hard to tkae the tags off

BEHOLD! My 1st real "It arrived today" post with actual jerseys I just got!

1996-97 Toronto Maple Leafs road blue CCM authentic sz 52 w/ MLG 65th anniversary patch

Thanks Brilliant! - Torn on what to make it. My Brain says Gilmour but my Fist's say Domi.

DSCF4130.jpg

2001 NHL All-Star AUTHENTIC Jersey Lemieux

I made dent an offer he couldn't refuse. now its my pride and joy! :wub:

DSCF4132.jpg

DSCF4136.jpg

2002 Salt Lake Olympics Nike Swift Replica Red Heritage Alt.

This will magically transform into a Lemieux also.

DSCF4117.jpg

Man that was fun! :lol:

love that Leafs jersey, Clark or Sundin are also good options

Very nice jerseys Thelonious Sphere Monk. Love the 2002 Team Canada Alt. Great pick ups!

1996-97 Toronto Maple Leafs road blue CCM authentic sz 52 w/ MLG 65th anniversary patch

Thanks Brilliant! - Torn on what to make it. My Brain says Gilmour but my Fist's say Domi.

DSCF4130.jpg

2001 NHL All-Star AUTHENTIC Jersey Lemieux

I made dent an offer he couldn't refuse. now its my pride and joy! :wub:

DSCF4132.jpg

DSCF4136.jpg

2002 Salt Lake Olympics Nike Swift Replica Red Heritage Alt.

This will magically transform into a Lemieux also.

DSCF4117.jpg

Man that was fun! :lol:

Hey, thats my carpet..... :unsure:

Bruinscirca2006Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

Two words. Dennis. Wideman.

@Thelonious

That thing is SCREAMING to turn into a Felix Potvin jersey. If only it was a 54... and belonged to me! :)

Actually, since it's a size 58, I'm thinking Chara. A: that's his actual size and B: that will bring me the most return when I decide to sell it.

Actually, since it's a size 58, I'm thinking Chara. A: that's his actual size and B: that will bring me the most return when I decide to sell it.

Chara sounds like a great idea, and your two points make sense. Good pick up! :thumbsup:

Then it's settled. Sundin it is!

Then it's settled. Sundin it is!

If I put the sundin on it with the "C" think anyone would notice? :ninja:

If I put the sundin on it with the "C" think anyone would notice? :ninja:

I would, because he wore the "A" that year. Did he wear a "C" for a game or two?

I just got this one photographed yesterday.

It's a 2003 Canada Dany Heatley jersey from the World Championships with a pair of Bauhaus sponsorship patches I made for the shoulders.

2175824720100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2391055440100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

2525550520100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2746753010100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

I would, because he wore the "A" that year. Did he wear a "C" for a game or two?

Ya he only wore the "A" :(. I knew that going in.

but if I use my :ninja: powers you WONT notice. :doh:

It finally arrived! Some of you may be familiar with my journeys in acquiring this jersey. Well the quest (for this one) is over!

Here is my 1991-92 Martin Brodeur rookie jersey. This style was worn during his first game March 26th 1992 vs Boston, a 4-2 win.

The NHL decided during the 75th anniversary season that they would switch home and away jerseys after the all-star break (something we're familiar with full-time now), so the away red was worn at home during his first game.

This is what I like to the the 1 1/2 patch jersey. It features the NHL 75th anny patch as well as the Devils 10th anny patch, a small one worn on the right hem. Surprised they didn't feature it a little more prominently.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Very Nice! Congrats! Well now that thats out of the way which in now the "Holy Grail" of that you seek? I know you just want to sit back, take it all in and enjoy it...But down deep there is another that you lust for... :D It in all of us... or we wouldn't all be on this fourm!!! I'ts a sweet jersey! Enjoy it!

So I almost had a heart attack because I originally gave the Norwegian Ice Hockey Federation the wrong address (just got home from school today), but they got my email and got my Olympic Gamer!

So I'll have pictures in July (it was a birthday present, so I got to take it out and look at it, but it has to get hidden away), but I could only find one mark from a stick or a puck, so photomatching this baby will be next to impossible. The Swift material feels like rice paper to me (its that thin) and the jersey is very stretchy. I can see this being form fitting. The jersey is a size 60, but actually isn't a tent on me (I usually wear a 48 or a 52). Its awesome because this jersey wasn't retailed (even as a replica) and no authentics were made for the Norway jersey. Can't wait to attempt to photo match this baby.

If you are lacking a visual look at Deport Mike Green's on page 243 but put HOLOS and a number 6 on the back instead. And its autographed!

So I almost had a heart attack because I originally gave the Norwegian Ice Hockey Federation the wrong address (just got home from school today), but they got my email and got my Olympic Gamer!

So I'll have pictures in July (it was a birthday present, so I got to take it out and look at it, but it has to get hidden away), but I could only find one mark from a stick or a puck, so photomatching this baby will be next to impossible. The Swift material feels like rice paper to me (its that thin) and the jersey is very stretchy. I can see this being form fitting. The jersey is a size 60, but actually isn't a tent on me (I usually wear a 48 or a 52). Its awesome because this jersey wasn't retailed (even as a replica) and no authentics were made for the Norway jersey. Can't wait to attempt to photo match this baby.

If you are lacking a visual look at Deport Mike Green's on page 243 but put HOLOS and a number 6 on the back instead. And its autographed!

Nice! The swifts are sized a lot differently. When I got my 1st from RCS I was surprised it was so small, so when I ordered the others, I ordered 58s and 60s...

As for Photo matching, Finding one will be a huge challenge! May I suggest getting a DVD copy of the game or somehow trying to download if from The NBC Olympic website. They may still have the game up on line to watch... Or maybe just the medal round games are still available. I was watching one the other day! Happy Birthday! (in advance)