It arrived today

lafountain

this showed up. pretty much the rarest IIHF jersey there is... I have ANOTHER on the way too..

worn by PAK Sung Chol at IIHF WC Div III in 2005

2773919790101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2788062690101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

I wonder how my Junior B Skills compares to IIHF Div III

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably about just as good.. its not as bad of hockey as people think it is!!

Junior B > Womens Gold Medal Winning Team

this showed up. pretty much the rarest IIHF jersey there is... I have ANOTHER on the way too..

worn by PAK Sung Chol at IIHF WC Div III in 2005

2773919790101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2788062690101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

It came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats F(&^*** awesome man!

yeah I still gotta take pics of it. thats the pictures the guy sent me about a month back

Still, that's one of the coolest jerseys ive seen!

yeah its just a piece of the jersey fabric material. with a sublimated A on the "swatch" of fabric..

buy it from me.

I wish my job started earlier. Probably still couldn't afford it but I would do a package deal with the Iceland.

Congrats on the North Korea, but why are you trying to flip it so quickly? :huh: I thought that was a grail of yours.

Well, My first it arrived today post. I am very happy to announce the arrival of my 2010 Finland Olympic jersey courtesy of ICE JERSEYS. I am amazed with the difference in quality of the nike jerseys from the 2006 ones. The XL actually fits like an XL, no need for XXL like the older ones. The IIHF patch is actual size, not the tiny ones of old on the Swift replicas and the Material is much nicer. When I felt the weight of the jersey and saw the patch, I actually looked for a fight strap thinking they sent me an authentic! Of course, IJ did the usual top notch customization job as well, complete with Swift Material nameplate. (for those of you wondering!)

2157242980106460649RehrOA_th.jpg

2299191790106460649PsEBFs_th.jpg

My first 'It Arrived Today' post. The '88-'92 Penguins home white Mark Recchi authentic. Thanks to sluggermatt15 :thumbsup:recchifront.jpgrecchiback.jpg

DSCF4141.jpg

Authentic Edge Rbk. Soon to be a 09 Cup patch version. Great Sale price pick up.

My first 'It Arrived Today' post. The '88-'92 Penguins home white Mark Recchi authentic. Thanks to sluggermatt15 :thumbsup: ]

wicked pickup!

I still havent found one myself. :(

very nice!

My first 'It Arrived Today' post. The '88-'92 Penguins home white Mark Recchi authentic. Thanks to sluggermatt15 :thumbsup:recchifront.jpgrecchiback.jpg

sleep with 1 eye open

i am a :ninja: after all

wicked pickup! I still havent found one myself. :(very nice!

Thanks! I'd still like to find one more. This one is gonna get a '91 cup patch, I'd like to get one more to do a '92 with the three patches.

sleep with 1 eye openi am a :ninja: after all

I'll keep that in mind. :lol:

Thanks! I'd still like to find one more. This one is gonna get a '91 cup patch, I'd like to get one more to do a '92 with the three patches.

heck ya. 1 for every cup year!

Today was a good day. First up, a 2010 Blank XL Slovakia:

HPIM1607.jpg

HPIM1607.jpg

I want to turn this into a Palffy Olympics, I'll ask in the correct forum how to go about doing that.

Now I didn't think it was possible to not care about the Slovakia jersey I've been hunting for feverishly, but alas, this came in today as well:

HPIM1606.jpg

HPIM1605.jpg

My first authentic Edge, my favorite team, and the player that has saved our season twice so far. After last night, it's harder to get a better jersey in. The jersey itself was around $115, plus $75 for the customization and the patch, where the Flyers get there's done. I couldn't be happier.