It arrived today

lafountain

I see where that may be a problem. Let me know how it turns out. I wish I could go and get one of those. Problem is I need a 58 or 60 if I plan on wearing it and I've never have seen those sizes at the skatezone. Thats a good price though for an authentic. In my opinion the Stanley Cup patch looks better on the road white jersey. Remember the squeaky wheel always gets the new jersey with proper customization!

Haha I'll remember that. If I spot a 58/60 I'll let you know, and thanks for your help!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to update my journey, I called Philly Express, and they said "No, you're wrong." Wtf.

So to update my journey, I called Philly Express, and they said "No, you're wrong." Wtf.

Customer service at its finest.

Arrived today, but Unfortunately I'm going to need to sell these asap. Both are New With TAgs

The western one was going to be turned into a Fleury

westernjersey.jpg

bourquejersey.jpg

bourquejersey2.jpg

Arrived today, but Unfortunately I'm going to need to sell these asap. Both are New With TAgs

westernjersey.jpg

bourquejersey.jpg

bourquejersey2.jpg

Looks very nice.

westernjersey.jpg

bourquejersey.jpg

bourquejersey2.jpg

Beauty's there. Those pics remind me I have to change the C on my Gretzky since it's wrong :angry:

Here's a little lesson to all those who do their own custom work or are thinking of doing their own work. I picked up a maple leafs Gilmour jersey a while back that needed a new nameplate because the one it came with had the wrong font for the letters. I picked one up and was ironing it on when I got lazy and made a stupid mistake. One of the cardinal rules when doing this kinda work is to never touch the iron directly to the jersey and to always put something like a t-shirt or equivalent between the iron and jersey to prevent scorching the jersey material. Anyways, like I said I got lazy and pressed down the nameplate at the corner without putting anything between the iron and jersey and if you haven't already guessed, yup, I burned the jersey and left a nice iron shaped shinny spot on the jersey where the nameplate is.

I left it for a while but I had to do something about this because it bugged me every time I looked at the jersey. I picked up another Leafs jersey on here about a month ago and decided I would pull everything off the damaged jersey and put it onto the new jersey. Anyways, here's the finished product;

2450169750105461084S500x500Q85.jpg2065522850105461084S500x500Q85.jpg

I also swapped the crests because the one on the new jersey had a auto on it that I didn't want. As for the old jersey I cut it up for a nameplate and have a lot more material so if anybody needs an ultrafil nameplate or a fight strap I can hook you up.

Here's a little lesson to all those who do their own custom work or are thinking of doing their own work. I picked up a maple leafs Gilmour jersey a while back that needed a new nameplate because the one it came with had the wrong font for the letters. I picked one up and was ironing it on when I got lazy and made a stupid mistake. One of the cardinal rules when doing this kinda work is to never touch the iron directly to the jersey and to always put something like a t-shirt or equivalent between the iron and jersey to prevent scorching the jersey material. Anyways, like I said I got lazy and pressed down the nameplate at the corner without putting anything between the iron and jersey and if you haven't already guessed, yup, I burned the jersey and left a nice iron shaped shinny spot on the jersey where the nameplate is.

I left it for a while but I had to do something about this because it bugged me every time I looked at the jersey. I picked up another Leafs jersey on here about a month ago and decided I would pull everything off the damaged jersey and put it onto the new jersey. Anyways, here's the finished product;

2450169750105461084S500x500Q85.jpg2065522850105461084S500x500Q85.jpg

I also swapped the crests because the one on the new jersey had a auto on it that I didn't want. As for the old jersey I cut it up for a nameplate and have a lot more material so if anybody needs an ultrafil nameplate or a fight strap I can hook you up.

Dude! we both have the same jersey! we are like brothers now! :lol:

I just finished getting it customized a few days ago too a Gilmour also.

Ill post a shot if it in a few days with a few other things.

Speaking of the Leafs, I just picked this up at the post office:

apleLeafscirca2001CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

pleLeafscirca2001bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn during the first part of the 2001-02 season AND he wore it while scoring #400. Love it!

welp took my white flyers to Skaze Zone to get Timonen and the SCF patch put on it... while i was there... the collector in me broke out.. i bought the orange alt. and had a scf patch put on it and Giroux... next... Ville Leino, Michael Leighton, Jeff Carter, Danny Briere, Simon Gagne havent decided which jerseys to which player... not all are gonna get SCF patch.. but only orange and white were worn for the SCF so... that limits me on the SCF patches... might get 1 or 2 winter classics..

welp took my white flyers to Skaze Zone to get Timonen and the SCF patch put on it... while i was there... the collector in me broke out.. i bought the orange alt. and had a scf patch put on it and Giroux... next... Ville Leino, Michael Leighton, Jeff Carter, Danny Briere, Simon Gagne havent decided which jerseys to which player... not all are gonna get SCF patch.. but only orange and white were worn for the SCF so... that limits me on the SCF patches... might get 1 or 2 winter classics..

Dude, what the hell. Where are you getting all of this money? You've been on an absurd tear. Which Skate Zone, by the way?

I think my depth chart is as follows:

Mike Richards - I have a WC, autographed black one I want to replace, '08 All Star; need to get the black replacement, an orange 2010 Cup one, Canada 2010 Olympics and the numbers on my Phantoms jersey.

Claude Giroux - I have the authentic white one; need to get a black one and the numbers on my Phantoms one.

Kimo Timonen - I have the orange one, but it looks bad...may have to get a different one, also looking to add a Predators to the mix.

Chris Pronger - I have a 2000 All Star authentic, I'm looking to add a Blues jersey perhaps, and maybe an orange Flyers 2010 Cup, especially if he wins the Conn Smythe

Danny Briere - I'm thinking WC for him, unless he gets Conn, in which case an orange 2010 Cup; probably going to throw him on my blank Sabres, as well.

Ville Leino - Another white, perhaps, to commemorate his tear?

JVR - Still unsure, but I like the kid. I'll wait until a contract extension.

welll... i have alot of money!!! lol.... and i do tend to spend alot... i was just at Vorhees... im always there.. im bout to start playing roller hockey there again...

im thinking

Villie Leino - Wht or Orange w/ SCF patch

Michael Leighton - Wht or orange w/ SCF patch or WC

Jeff Carter - ?

Danny Brier - ?

Simon Gagne - ?

im also about to start ordering letter kits for my blanks..

My nyi alt is gonna turn into an Asham REALLY FAST! lol

Where did you get the Worlds done? They look great and I'm looking to get a Selanne.

DAHaul2.jpg

WOW! That is a pretty good haul! Love the Joe Sakics and the Roys. :thumbsup:

Where did you get the Worlds done? They look great and I'm looking to get a Selanne.

Thanks! I got them done by the same place that customized the 2001 jerseys for the actual game. Not sure if they can do 2000s that weren't Avs, but if you send me a PM I can get you the contact information you'll need to find out if they can help you out.

1996-97 Pens Away Jersey - Team Issue Chris Wells

wellsfront.jpg

wellsback.jpg

wellstag.jpg

Wells wasent on the team in 96-97.

I thought he only played in 95-96 and got tossed over to Flordia and the pens farm team in 96-97?

He was in camp in 96-97 before getting traded, that's when this was issued apparently. He did end up getting traded after losing his spot (and number, he was #12 the previous year) to Richard Park. That's why its a team issued instead of a "gamer". To my knowledge it was never actually worn. It did come with a letter of authenticity from PenguinsChronicles.com stating that this is a team issued jersey from the 1st set from 96-97.

Hey guys! I haven't posted anything for so long. Got a crazy job that eats up most of my time. More to come...

I have a bad connection and this is taking me forever. I'll post more in days to come

post-763-127588250523_thumb.jpg