It arrived today

lafountain

I'm sorry but that jersey is badass. And if it's unavailable anywhere else, I think it's a decent purchase.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but that jersey is badass. And if it's unavailable anywhere else, I think it's a decent purchase.

I disagree, that jersey has too many differences from the prototype for my liking. The colours are off, the crest is a lot smaller then the one on the prototype, it's got the wrong fleur-di-lis on the shoulders, and it shouldn't have the fleur-di-lis on the hem.

If it matched the prototype I'd agree that it's bad Arse but this jersey is just like all the other fakes I.M.H.O.

I disagree, that jersey has too many differences from the prototype for my liking. The colours are off, the crest is a lot smaller then the one on the prototype, it's got the wrong fleur-di-lis on the shoulders, and it shouldn't have the fleur-di-lis on the hem.

If it matched the prototype I'd agree that it's bad Arse but this jersey is just like all the other fakes I.M.H.O.

ok in all seriousness if you are happy with the jersey thats all that matters. My personal opinion is that jersey is a very bad recreation of a prototype jersey and i personaly would not pay 5$ for the jersey

heres a picture of an actual nordiques prototype...I think...

2942826380089729334S600x600Q85.jpg

2291538740089729334S600x600Q85.jpg

I have see the actual proto type in a few pictures this is not an actual prototype.

2 reasons being

i have seen the jersey this guy has pictured for sale on ebay in the past and was being mass produced at one time by some clown in b.c

the colours and font are way off

I'm not saying it's accurate, authentic, or anything. I just think it looks badass.

Outstanding! You got me beat too; mine is #667. Only one away from the jersey of the beast! Quite possibly the nicest jersey the Leafs have ever worn.

Outstanding! You got me beat too; mine is #667. Only one away from the jersey of the beast! Quite possibly the nicest jersey the Leafs have ever worn.

Heh, that made me chuckle.

My Brian Campbell 00-01 Sabres home gamer arrived today. Not a ton of wear only being used for 8 games but

a nice early career jersey from one of my faves and now Stanley Cup winner. Just feels cool to hold the real deal and know he wore it.

His hit on R.J.Umberger is still my all-time favorite.

5xx/1931 (I'm not trying to be secretive, I just forgot 500 what :P) Comes with some silly LOA too.

leafs1931.jpg

Nice! I had the opportunity at one about a year ago, but when with the NWT Boston Bruins TBTC for a hundred dollars cheaper.

That is the most absurd thing I've ever seen. Good work.

That is the most absurd thing I've ever seen. Good work.

Thanks. The Cottonmouths wore them during v-day weekend in 97-98, the year they were the best team in hockey. I think they had over 50 wins in a 70 game season. That was the first year they won a title and I always wanted a jersey from that year. My grail is one of the yellow jerseys they wore during this season, but this was their first every specialty jersey so I'm very proud to own it.

Got this today, Pens road jersey from the 67-68 season. Got it from Paul on these boards, super smooth transaction and a very cool jersey :thumbsup:

6768roadfront.jpg

$40 Team Russia 2010 Olympics replica jersey. Slaughtered by Team Canada 7-3!. Great looking jersey though! :)

Going to make it into a Ovi and sell it for big $$$ on ebay or trade it. Thanks Vancover2010.com your the S&*t! :thumbsup:

DSCF4143.jpg

DSCF4146.jpg

Then it would have to be a Tie Domi.

FWIW, my jersey is #389 and is now a Sundin.

115662592.jpg

wtf is that thing? corba commmander jersey FTW :)

sensblack.jpg

It's going to become an Alfie rookie jersey with the Smitty patch. Any advice on removing the stain? I have never washed a jersey before.

Just out of curiosity, what size do you guys have? Mine is a 52

Mine's a 52. I also think Jeff had said that they only came in two sizes; 48 and 52. Is that right Jeff?

For the stains on that Sens jersey, turn the jersey inside out and use some OxyClean with a little detergent. They should come right out.

Hey

Got these today.

Calgary Flames Jarome Iginla - Was surpristed to see it come NWT

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

Nike Kelowna Rockets - WIll One day be a Chuck Kobasew

IMG_2860.jpg

And a Authentic Yzerman 2000 All-Star Game Jersey size 52....I didnt notice it prior, but the name bar is a bit off center....If anyone wants this one, shoot me over an offer.

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg